"Wo Dhoop sa hai agar..wo Chandni raat si hai"

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
OK ok ..dont kill me for using this titleπŸ˜† πŸ˜³ am also an ipkknd fan and I understand the sentiments related to this very well πŸ˜³

So coming to the topic..I was listening to the song and suddenly hearing the word Chandni my ears shot up πŸ˜† Could it be Gul stole this name from the song πŸ˜†or there is something in her mind πŸ˜‰. We all know how her mind works and there is a lot of symbolism involved in her shows..From characters to scenes to costumes to dialouges everything indicates something.. And the names of leads also suggest something

So coming to the name Chandni...Chandni means Moonlight or River.. She is CHANDNI... Chand/moon has daag/ scars on it but is still beautiful πŸ˜³ Chand is not ashamed of its Daag and carries it beautifully.And we all love Chand inspite of  its daag..rather we love Chand WITH its daag  As we know Chandni is an acid attack survivor.. She also has daag/scars but is still beautifull. And Advay will fall in love with her scars. πŸ˜³  He will love her inspite of her scars or rather he will love her WITH her scars.😳

And the other meaning of Chandni is River.. River cuts through solid rocks to make its path and this is what chandni will do..She will make her own path after the tragedy that had happened to her πŸ˜Š

Now coming to Advay.. the name Advay is of Sanskrit origin which means Unique, One and Only πŸ˜† and we all know ASR is one and onlyπŸ˜†

But Advay also means union of soul and God in Hindu mythology... Now we have to see what kind of union Gul will show.. And who is Soul and who is God in this love story πŸ˜³
Edited by Fawadilicious - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Chaverah_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fawadilicious

OK ok ..dont kill me for using this titleπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ am also an ipkknd fan and I understand the sentiments related to this very well πŸ˜³

So coming to the topic..I was listening to the song and suddenly hearing the word Chandni my ears shot up πŸ˜† Could it be Gul stole this name from the song πŸ˜†or there is something in her mindπŸ˜‰. We all know how her mind works and there is a lot of symbolism involved in her shows..From characters to scenes to costumes to dialouges everything indicates something.. And the names of leads also suggest something

So coming to the name Chandni...Chandni means Moonlight or River.. She is CHANDNI... Chand/moon has daag/ scars on it but is still beautiful πŸ˜³ Chand is not ashamed of its Daag and carries it beautifully . As we know Chandni is an acid attack survivor.. She also has daag/scars but is still beautifull. And Advay will fall in love with her scars. πŸ˜³ 

And the other meaning of Chandni is River.. River cuts through solid rocks to make its path and this is what chandni will do..She will make her own path after the tragedy that had happened to her πŸ˜Š

Now coming to Advay.. the name Advay is of Sanskrit origin which means Unique, One and Only πŸ˜† and we all know ASR is one and onlyπŸ˜†
But Advay also means union of soul and God in Hindu mythology... Now we have to see what kind of union Gul will show.. And who is Soul and who is God in this love story πŸ˜³

@Bold : You had me there.
Bingo!

Great analysis, mate! πŸ‘

Really impressed.

All this long I was like..Advay is fire (coz that's how he is almost always associated with), Chandni, aka, the moonlight will be his soothing and mending cure.

But the moon and river comparison? Wow. That really impressed me.

Also, I dint know that Advay meant the union of soul and God.

Great work! πŸ€—
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha.  I had mentioned about this song few days ago. Nice post by the way. Both the meanings for Chandni and Advay are Intriguing.
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow chandni name analysis was intriguing specially tht daag one.i didnt knew chandni also mean river.and yes advay means one and only😳 nice postπŸ˜ƒ
Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I badly want them to use this song in the show. 
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Such a nice analysis my dear
Truly loving it ❀️
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I know Gul selects name of her characters carefully! I understood why she selected Advay's name but was wondering about Chandni!
your take about Moon with daag and chandni being acid attack survivor makes lot of sense!
soulstarspirit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roseluv.

I badly want them to use this song in the show. 

world war III ho jayega πŸ€£
soulstarspirit thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Chaverah_

@Bold : You had me there.
Bingo!

Great analysis, mate! πŸ‘

Really impressed.

All this long I was like..Advay is fire (coz that's how he is almost always associated with), Chandni, aka, the moonlight will be his soothing and mending cure.

But the moon and river comparison? Wow. That really impressed me.

Also, I dint know that Advay meant the union of soul and God.

Great work! πŸ€—

Advay doesnt mean Fire but  fire will be a major symbol that will play its role in their love story... All the promos have fire in them ..(literally & figurativelyπŸ˜‰)🀣 Fire is  something that will bind them...  well it is something pure and pious πŸ˜³ shadi toh fire ke hi chakkar lagake hogiπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fawadilicious

world war III ho jayega πŸ€£

3 nai 4 .3 already ho chuka with rabba veπŸ˜†