[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kk_12iaWv0[/YOUTUBE]
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: beelzebubRaj
@RR: they've worked out all the kinks it seems - Superb👏I might have heard incorrectly but RK said something to the tune of he deliberately chose the character for asian paints singing ad cuz he wanted to plant the kishore idea in dada's mind that he's the man for it.
Originally posted by: pallavi25
Good news if Kishore da's family has given their consentBut I wonder how long will Basu take to make this next one? 🤔
Originally posted by: Kareenafanatic
The main question is who will play the role of Madhubala. I'm ging to cry if Bollywood doesn't pay homage to her. 😛
...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcxm7EXm2x6/?igsi=dW14bXhscGI3ZThr
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcXuEwwhgro/?igsi=MXh4YXp6MW1vYms1Mg==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZcvIDChGLs/?igsh=MW44dDRtZmdxaGs4dw==
https://x.com/i/status/2047140349014159513
11