So this girl aditi is behind it all
She's from abeer past
Hoping meher ok
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Chp 33: Mystery

Abeer stood there in shock as Aditi walked out of his studio with a grin. His legs were shaking and beads of sweat started forming on his forehead.

Abeer: Meher ko kuchh hogaya toh? Vo Aditi bohat chalak hai, kya karoon main?

He said to himself and just then he got a call, it was Meher's call and he immediately received it.

Abeer: Meher, tum theek ho na?

Meher: I need your help, I m driving right now, meri car k peechay Aditi ki car hai, she's following me, main kya karoon?

Abeer: u come to my office, I will see her.

Just then he heard her heavy breaths, he heard the sound of the car stopping.

Abeer: Meher, ruko mat, ajao.

Meher: han

She started driving the car again and after a long drive she reached his office, she saw him waiting for her and got down the car and hugged him tightly.

Meher: thanks for saving me Abeer.

Abeer: I don't want to get away from you even for a nanosecond so please take off for some days. I will talk to your boss, I saw she's a big fan of me.

Meher: sure, but why was she following me?

Abeer: what exactly happened?

Meher: I had just stopped my car outside my workplace when I saw Aditi following me, I immediately called u and came here.

Abeer: oh, but don't worry, when Abeer is here then what's the fear? She should remember I was never hers because she always used me.

Meher: hum alag nahi hongay na Abeer?

Abeer: no, aao andar chaltay hain.

He took her inside while Aditi punched the wall in frustration.

Aditi: damn it!

She went. That day Meher was safe but Abeer wasn't aware he won't be able to save her next time. Later that night, Meher had told Abeer that she wanted to have a night stay at her parents house and so he had agreed. He was unable to sleep that night. Firstly he craved to hold her in his arms and secondly he was scared of her safety. He received a call by her that said she is on the way back and that she had hired a cab. She didn't knew that that the cab's driver was Aditi's partner in crime. He stopped in midway telling her that the engine is hot and so he will be back. The place was deserted where he had stopped and she felt scared. She called Abeer. He immediately received it and she was about to tell but screamed as she felt a sharp knife on her neck. Her screams were deafening which pierced Abeer's heart.

Abeer: Meher kia hua? R u OK?

Her screams went on till it stopped. The phone dropped from his hands. He sat down in a shock in tears. He couldn't call police as he was scared of what might happen next. After waiting whole day, he heard the click of the keyhole of the main door and there entered Meher with her head hanging low. He ran to her and hugged her tight.

Abeer: tum theek toh ho na? Kia hua tha?

Meher: gunday, vo mere peechay paray thay, maine pepper spray unki aankho mein dala or wapis agai.

Abeer: oh, thank God.

He hugged her again and she smiled like a fool running her hands on his back as if she wants to seduce him, she grinned evilly and inhaled the fragrance of his perfume.

Meher: (in heart) itnay time baad main tumhe hug kar pai, mujhe toh bas tumhari zaroorat hai, baqi jaye bhaar mein.

She continued grinning with a smirk.

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Nice but im confused on last part what does that means 
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
Aditi following meher
But abeer told her to come to office so she was safe
Next meher on way home from parents but aditi capture her
Now what's happened
Surely this ain't meher maybe aditi with her face changed to look like meher or something
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Wow this was amazing update
Loved it
Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Abeer rescuing meher waa a relief.why meher is behaving lije this? Is she aditi with faxe mask?
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for M,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Mehbeer Part was so Nice.😊
What happened to Meher?😲
I Hope everything will be fine.😊
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
34~The Changed Behavior

Abeer hugged Meher for more than fifteen minutes, she was hugging him more and more tight running her hands over his back with something unnoticeable in her eyes, she had something for him which she didn't had before. She had her chin on his shoulder but normally she would bury her head in his chest wanting him to protect her but today it was different, she didn't do what she usually did. He didn't notice all this as he was happy that she is back. He broke the hug and she did the same.

Abeer: chalo room mein chalein.

He kept his arm around her as he usually did but she stopped him.

Meher: Abeer, I am tired, can you pick me up?

Abeer: han, mujhe pata hai tum bas bahana kar rahi ho mujhse kareeb honay ka yeh keh kar ke tum tired ho. Chalo koi nahi, ajao.

He picked her in his arms. She mentally jumped in joy as this happened. She encircled her arms around his neck as he put her on the bed and as he turned to go, she wrapped her hand on his wrist and he looked back.

Abeer: kya hua? Haan? Want me to sit by your side till you sleep? Don't want me to go?

She nodded.

Abeer: OK fine lekin tum change toh karlo, phir aaram se sojana, how will you sleep in these clothes?

Meher: mujhe toh bas tumhari zaroorat hai, tum mere pas raho gay, toh main jhatt se so jaungi even in these uncomfortable clothes, please yahan baittho na, sing for me.

Abeer: OK fine. But which song? And are my songs in such a voice that u get sleepy after listening to them?

Meher: aray nahi nahi, I get lost in them and want to listen to them forever, bas koi bhi song suna do, my main motive is to sleep, tum socho, mai aai

She went to washroom. He knocked.

Meher: kya hua? Jee nahi lagta mere bin?

She said while smiling.

Abeer: tum toh thak gai thi, tumhe toh kisi bhi kapro mein neend aajayegi mere hotay huay, toh ab kya hua? Irada badal diya?

Meher: tum ne baatein hi itni karli meri neend urr gai, chalo koi nahi, abhi main aaungi or hum soyengay saath mein, OK cutie pie?

Abeer: Monster se cutie pie? Achha theek hai, wait karta hoon tumhara.

He went back to bed and she came back after a little while. He switched off the light as he was in no mood to sing a song at this time as his instincts stopped him to do so and wanted to say something he didn't want to hear. She laid beside him and snuggled into him as he pulled the blanket over them and slept. She stared at his face as he slept and caressed his hair but he wasn't liking it this time.

Abeer: yar please tum so or mujhe bhi sonay do, am sleepy, good night.

Meher: lekin is baar tumne meri demand puri nahi ki.

Abeer: kisi or din kardunga, final good night.

She creased her eyebrows as he said this and turned her back towards him. In a dark lonely place that looked like a godown, a girl got dragged inside with her mouth gagged that turned her screams into moans and her hands and feet were tied which made her helpless to fight back, she had blood running down her face that mixed with her tears, her hair were coming on her face, her hands were full of scratch marks. The men that were dragging her stopped at a corner and almost threw her there. Then they released the gag from her mouth.

Girl: please leave me, let me go, please.

Man: kahin jaanay nahi mil sakta tujhe, chup chaap reh, galti hui mujhse ke tere munh se yeh kapra nikaal diya.

He again gagged her and sat with the other men secretly keeping his eyes on her, she silently cried keeping her head on the filled sacks. Slowly morning came, the sun shone its rays on the girl's eyes and she opened her eyes but was blinded by the strong rays of sunlight. Her face looked unrecognizable with the wounds, she turned her head towards the men and saw that they were asleep. She tried to free herself from the ropes but got unsuccessful and gave up, she looked up in the clear sky with tears in her eyes and prayed to God hoping he's witnessing all this.

On the other side, in Abeer's room, same scenario was there with a difference. Meher was sleeping with her back towards him and even though sunlight disturbed her, she didn't hide her face in his chest and as it disturbed Abeer he kept his hand on his eyes and cuddled with her nuzzling in her hair and moved them to her front.

He whispered: Meher please close the curtains na yar.

She was too much into sleep that she didn't even move an inch. He shook her arm this time and she angrily sat up.
Meher: what Abeer? Yar tumko toh neend aa nahi rahi, tum mujhe bhi nahi sonay de rahay..huh

She stood up and closed the curtains.

Meher: so ab aaram se kyun ke meri neend kharab karna toh aadat hai tumhari.

He got shocked by her behavior.

Abeer: aisa kya kaha main ne jo tum is tarha baat kar rahi ho?

He was fully hurt now.

Meher: you ruined my sleep idiot.

His jaw dropped open at her changed behavior. She sat with a jerk with her back towards him and he neared her on the bed and hugged her while she rolled her eyes. He rested his chin on her shoulder blade.

Abeer: achha? Chalo sojao na, kha thori jaunga tumko main, c'mon sleep.

Meher: neend urra k kehtay ho k sojao, ajeeb hai.

He moved her hair in front and nuzzled in her neck.
Abeer: main neend dedunga tumhe, ab to sojao.

He made her lay down and slept as she slept. Later, she went to her workplace and he went to office. He received a call one hour later from Meher's boss.

Abeer: hallo
Sudha (Meher's boss): Meher kahan hai
Abeer: ma'am vo ek ghantay pehle hi mujhe bata kar office gai thi? Aai nahi ab tak?
Sudha: nahi aai
Abeer: par vo to kabhi derr nahi karti
Sudha: vo sab mujhe nahi pata, agar chhuti karni thi to bata deti
Abeer: sorry ma'am, ainda nahi hoga
Sudha: aap mere favourite rock star hain isliye maaf karti hoon, take care.

Call disconnected. He got thinking that how come she skipped office and lied to him. He recalled how she got angry on small thing and Sudha's words.

Abeer: (in his heart) Meher ko kya hogaya hai? Vo kyun aise badal rahi hai? Us ne yeh first time kiya hai, mujhse jhoot kaha or mujhpe gussa kia, vo gussa karti hai lekin aise nahi k mera dil dukhay, uska gussa pyar se bhara hota hai, kal se hi main dekh raha hoon, yeh kal k us scene k baad se bohat badal gai hai, lagta hai vo bohat disturbed hai or darr gai hai, nahi mujhe usse sambhalna hoga uska khayal rakhna hoga, Aditi uske saath kuchh kar na de.

He calls Shakuntala and she picked it on first ring.

Abeer: namaste aunty, Meher wahan aai hai kya?

Shakuntala: nahi, vo toh nahi aai

Abeer: OK aunty, I would've heard wrong.

Call disconnected. He calls her. Her phone rings but she doesn't picks up.

Abeer: kahan gayab hogai yeh? Office mein pohanch gayi hogi busy hogi, main bekaar mein tension leraha hoon, main Sudha se poochhta hoon.

He called her but she said she didn't come. He gets tensed. Meanwhile, Meher walked to the same lonely place and went inside. The goons stood up seeing her, she stared at the girl that was gagged, bruised, unconscious and tied up. Meher smiled at them.

Meher: ab jo hoga vo main karungi.

She smirked.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
good that abeer is doubting meher and hope he will find out the truth.is the girl who was kidnapped the real meher and this meher is aditi?
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
Abeer can sense the difference in meher
He knows something's off
Just hope he acts on his gut
N saved the real meher soon
Can't believe aditi could do something so disgusting n desperate