Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
@Teaser
Seems Interesting

PS: Sorry for being late
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Hi guys I have updated next part of my story. I am sorry for updating so late.But a Big sorry to Raksha Di. I couldn't wish you yesterday. I really want to update but couldn't due to some problem. So today I am here to wish you. Sowwwyyy.

So Raksha Di, Belated Happy Birthday Di. Many Many returns of the day. May god fulfill all your wishes. May you have a happy and healthy life ahead.

"Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine."

"May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever. Happy birthday."

And a big Thank You to Raksha Di. You are really supportative. When I started my work here you really help me with everything. So thank you soo much di for all your help. You are really a sweetheart.

And another Thank You to all my readers who are liking and commenting on my stories.

Thank you so much guys for your love. Love you all.

Love
Sarthi
Edited by sharda_123 - 6 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 6

Flashback Continue

Ishra were in car going to party. Raman was driving while ishita was in passenger seat . They were stealing glances. Ishita start the radio and start listening the song.

Chalte Chalte yunhi ruk jaata hoon main
Baithe baithe kahin kho jaata hoon main
Kahte Kahte hi chup ho jaata hoon main
Kya yahi pyar hai, kya yahi pyar hai

Raman look towards ishita

Haan yahi pyar hai, haan yahi pyar hai

Ru tururu..

Ishita look towards raman, and raman immediately turn other side

Tumpe marte hain kyon
Hum nahin jaante

Tumpe marte hain kyon
Hum nahin jaante
Aisa karte hain kyon
Hum nahin jaante

Ishra look at each other smiling, as if saying it's true. Raman broke the eyelock and look staraight while ishita start looking outside the window.

Band galiyon se chup chup ke
Hum guzarne lage.
Saari duniya se rah rah kar
Hum to darne lage
Hai ye kya karne lage

Ishra steal glances at each other smiling. Raman remember how he use to admire ishita early morning from the park opposite of their house hiding behind the tree when she came in balcony early morning so that nobody comes to know about this and he can admire her without any disturbance. Ishita remember how she use to admire him sitting on the bench in the park opposite to their house covering her face so that nobody know and she can admire him with no disturbance when he use to work in the balcony in the evening.

Rurururu.. aa.. aa..

Teri baaton mein ye..
Ek shararat si hai

Ishra remember how they were usually lost in each other's thought from the time they have realise their love for each other.

Teri baaton mein ye..
Ek shararat si hai
Meri honton pe ye..
Ek shikayat si hai
Teri aankhon ko aankhon se
Choomne hum lage
Tujhko baahon mein le lekar
Jhoomne hum lage
Hai ye kya karne lage

Haan yahi pyar hai, haan yahi pyar hai (Male)

Aa..aa..

As song finished they also reached the party. Raman immediately came out of the car and went to ishta's side. He opens the door and like a gentleman forward his hand. Ishita smile seeing this and kept her hand on his and came out. They intertwined their hands and went inside the party. Party was on full swing. All were enjoying to fullest. Ishra also went to their group.

(in ishra group there are romi- mihika and vandu- bala they are couple. They all met in college itself and become friends. Romika  and vandu- bala are friends from 12 standered.)

Romika(romi-mihika)-Aa gaye love birds

Raman glared at romi and hit him on his arm while ishita blushes. Then mihika and vandu took ishita with them leaving boys behind.

Raman- Kaya romi kuch bhi bolta he tu

Bala- Are usne kaya galat kaha

Romi- Toh aur kaya koye bhi door se dekhar bhi bata dega ki tum dono ek doosre se kitna payar karte ho

Bala- Romi bikul theek kaha raha. To propose kabh kar rahe ho

Romi- To aur kaya batao hum kabh ishita ko bhabhi bula sakte ha

Bala- Aur me tumhe jiju

Raman and romi looked at bala shocked

Bala- Are aise shocked hokar kuy dekh rahe ho. Ishita ko maine apne behan mana ha toh tum hue na mere jiju, raman jiju

Raman blushed hearing this

Romi-Bala- ohho!!!! Someone is blushing

Raman smile and look down hearing this

Romi- But seriously batao na bhai ka kabh kar raha ha bhabhi ko propose.

Raman- Aaj hi

Romi-Bala- Sach

They both congratulated him.On the other hand with girls gang they were also asking ishita about proposal

Vandu- toh batao tumne raman ko bataya ki tum use payar karte ho

Ishita nodded in no

Mihika- Toh kis baat ka intezaar kar rahi ho akka. Kabh hum raman ko jiju bulayange

Vandu- Aur tum mere bhabhi banoge

(guys here vandita is Punjabi. Vandita Kapoor, mihika is iyer)

Mihika and ishita looked at her shocked

Vandu- What?? Are raman ko maine apna bhai mana ha toh hue na tum mere bhabhi

Ishita blushes hearing this.

Mihika-Vandu- Ohho!!! Someone is blushing ha...

Ishita look down blushing and smiling

Mihika- But seriously akka kabh kar rahe ho jiju ko propose

Ishita- Aaj hi

Mihika- Vandu- Sachi

Ishita nodded in yes and both congratulate her

Party was going on full swing. When suddenly lights went off and spot light fell on the dance floor where raman was standing with guitar , ready to to sing. All were surprised to see him there and mostly ishita and their gang

Raman- Ishita this is for you

Ishita blushes hearing this and was feeling goosebumps inside her as if she knows he was going to propose her while all starting hooting for him to go on. He start singing

Tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

O karam khudaya hai
Tujhe mujhse milaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

O tere sang yaara
Khushrang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

Raman was singing looking straight into ishita's eyes.

O tere sang yaara
Khushrang bahara
Main tera ho jaun
Jo tu karde ishara

Raman left the guitar and came towards ishita and forward his hand. Ishita held his hand and both move towards stage. Raman put her one hand on his shoulder while held her another hand with her one hand while his other hand on her waist looking into her eyes. Raman was singing and they start swaying.

Kahi kisi bhi gali mein jaaun main
Teri khushbu se takraun main
Har raat jo aata hai mujhe
Woh khwab tu..

Tera mera milna dastoor hai
Tere hone se mujhme noor hai
Main hoon soona sa ek aasmaan
Mehtaab tu..

All the couple went to stage and start dancing with their partners surrounding ishra. Lights get dim. Raman twirl her and backhugged her intertwining their hands.

O karam khudaya hai
Tujhe maine jo paaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

O tere sang yara
Khush rang bahara
Tere bin ab toh
Na jeena ganvara

Raman again turns her and her by her waist with her both hands and pull her towards him while ishita's both hand went around his neck and they both start swaying looking into each other's eyes sharing a passionate eyelock

Maine chhode hai baki saare rastein
Bas aaya hun tere paas re
Meri ankhon me tera naam hai
Pehchaan le..

Sab kuch mere liye tere baad hai
Sau baaton ki ik baat hai
Lyrics at http://www.lyricsted.com
Main na jaunga kabhi tujhe chhod ke
Yeh jaane le..

O karam khudaya hai
Tera pyaar jo paaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

The song ended but ishra were lost into each other. Their trance were broken by eveyone's claps. All came down from stage. Ishita was also coming down when raman held her hand stopping her. Raman went on her knees and ishita's hand. Ishita was shocked and was feeling butterflies in her stomach. The moment she was waiting for long time has finally came. She was feeling nervous when she hear him

Raman- Rabb Se Aapki Khushi Maangtey Hain, Duaao Mein Aapki Hansi Maangtey Hain, Sochtey Hain Aapse Kya Maagey, Chalo Aap Sey Umarbhar Ki Mohabbat Maangtey Hain

Ishita, my babu, you know jab maine tumhe pheli baar apne goad me uthaya tha na, in that moment I fell in love with you. Tab nahi janta tha ke payar kaya ha. Par ye janata tha jo bhi ha bas tumse ha.Tab bas hamesha  tumhe apne paas rakhna chahta tha, hamasha tumhare saath rehana chahta tha. Jo bhi karu tumhare saath karna chahta tha. Tumhe hamesha har takleef har mushkil se bacha kar rakhna chahata tha. Aur jabh se samjha ha ke payar kaya hota ha. I always loved you from bottom of my heart. Aur abh bas zindagi ki har kushi dena chahata hu tumahe . Apne har kushi aur har dukh me tumhe shamil karna chata hu aur tumhare ha sukh dukh me shamil hona chahta hu. Apne zindage ka hal pal tumhare saath bitana chahata bhi, want to grow old with you. I promise to love u from to back to earth till my last breath and after that also. I can't promise you a perfect life but I promise to be always by your side in every tick and thin of our life. So will u also stand by my side all the life.

Kuch door meray saath chalo, ham saari kahani keh daingay, samjhay na tum jisay aankhon say, vo baat zabaani keh daingay, I Love U My Love

I LOVE U my Babu, I LOVE U Ishita. Will you be mine forever.

Kaisi dil lagaai kar gaye
Rooh ki rubaai bann gaye
Khaali khaali dono thhe jo
Thoda sa dono bhar gaye Main aur Tum

Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai
Yunhi nahi main tumpe jaan deta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai

That's all for now. Hope you all like it . And I am sorry for late update. Do hit like and give your wonderful comments.

Love

Sarthi

Edited by sharda_123 - 6 years ago
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me first
Awesome update dhi
Raman proposed ishu
Loved their dance
Update soon
Thanks for the pmEdited by srithika - 6 years ago
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations to all..
Superb update sarti...
Enjoyed it a lot
Update soon
Thanks for pm
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update di.
Ishra were remembering their chupke chupke love. Gang tease them. All asked about proposing. Raman sing a song and both danced. At last Raman propose her do lovingly. Beautiful. Update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the dedication and words of appreciation sweerheart
I am not that good
Coming to updt 
It was lovely
Loved it totally
Ishra r bliss
Love the song way too much
Updt soon 
Thanks for pm