Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saharii.afg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

I believe no one owns the forum and we can post our views and it is not a rule that just cos you guys say Ravish is fab, we will have that views!

You defend Ravish always, we will defend ViTharva, to each his own, period!

Also here you guys are only dragging and talking of actors, we are talking of characters only!

I don't know where has this Loser came from lol. She could be Reemz other fake IDs lol.
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^Just to clarify, am not some fake id. Seems you guys do it regularly, so feel the whole world does. You guys love name calling, and targeting, go on!!
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sweitzer

I don't know where has this Loser came from lol. She could be Reemz other fake IDs lol.

This comes from a fan group which has 5 main id and 500 fake ids😆
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^Exactly Monu! Since he/she cannot counter attack on my points, as maybe no scope of name calling, my id is brought in picture and even Reemz for no fault of hers is dragged!
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Madhura..

^^Exactly Monu! Since he/she cannot counter attack on my points, as maybe no scope of name calling, my id is brought in picture and even Reemz for no fault of hers is dragged!

Poor guys.. their main se bhi main male lead got ousted and they are taking out their frustrations on any and everything. Just laugh at the jokers ðŸ˜†
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was really disappointed with Atharv actually. I thought he'd really be a strong character but seems he's left dangling like a puppet between Vividha and her dad. He dances to dominating Vividha's tunes.

coming to Vikram as an actor I'm really disappointed with him too. I liked him a lot in QH but thought he definitely needs a strong role with a back bone but unfortunately the poor guy landed up with another spineless character. seems he wasn't warned initially that the character Atharv will become so pathetic as the story progresses.