Originally posted by: sririt

Congrats for the new story

Interesting Prologue

PS: Sorry for being late

Thanks 
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
A lot of thanks for the lovely response in prologue.

Part-1

Morning in Delhi

Iyer house,

A young girl came back home after a morning walk and saw her mother doing yoga and it was her last pose. She started giving water to plants, waiting for her mother. After 5 min, Ishita saw her mother completed her yoga and was going inside the house, she called her from back side to stop her.

I Amma

Mrs I -  Ishu, tum kab aai walk se?

I Kuch hi der pahle Amma. Amma, Appa kaha ha? Subah se nhi dekha unhe. Walk par nhi gaye, mujhe laga vo aaj mujhse pahle chale gaye but vaha nhi the. Yaha bhi nhi ha. Abhi tak uthe nhi Kya? Unki tabyat to thik ha?

Mrs I Ha Ishu, vishwa bilkul thik ha. Vo unki ek meeting thi Mumbai mein to vo early morning ki flight se Mumbai gaye hai mihir k sath.

I Itni subah Mumbai.. Amma koi problem to nhi ha Na? Kuch dino se Appa bhot tensed lag rhe ha.

Mrs I Don't worry Ishu. Maine bat ki thi unse, ek bhot bada business project work ha, bas Usi k liye. Maine Miku ko bhi bola ha vo khyal rakhegi.

M Right periamma.

Mihika came and side hugged Ishita and Amma.

M Akka aap periappa ki tension mat lo, aap to mere hone wale jiju ki tension lo.

I or vo kon ha?

M Aapko nhi pta? Kya Akka, aap bhi ba ekdum budhu ho. Arey periamma ne aap k liye ek ladka choose Kia hai, jiske sath  aapki meeting lunch timing mein maine fix ki hai.

I Kya? Miku u know I don't like these things in working hours. Pls u cancel it.

M I know akka. But Kya kare mere hone wale jijaji aaj sham ki flight se one week k liye out of station jaa rhe ha. Isiliye aap aaj hi mil lo so that if u will not like him then we will look for another boy.

I Tujhe bhot jldi hai..

M Or nhi to Kya akka, aapki shadi hogi tabhi to meri hogi.

I Teri ya teri or Mihir ki.

M ek hi bat hai akka.

A Ab bas chalo ready ho jao jldi.

I Aap dono chalo Mai abhi aati hu.

M kyu akka?

Ishita moved towards the plants and started watering them. Amma went inside and Mihika followed Ishita.

M akka, aaj aap Kya pahnne wali ho?

I Like everyday, nothing special.

M u r good for nothing Akka. I'm going to select a beautiful dress for u.

Mihika left and ishita started thinking about her appa being tensed.

I Miku ko kuch pta nhi ya sirf mujhe nhi batana chahti. I think I should talk to Mihir and find out about the matter.

She thought to call them after some time and left to start the day.

At the other side of Delhi,

Bhalla house,

Mrs Bhalla was doing exercise in her small gym in their home itself when a maid came with a glass of juice.

N Mummy Ji aapka juice.

Mrs bhalla looked at her from top to bottom and came to her.

Mrs B Tujhe kitni bar bola hai Neelu ki muje  Mummy Ji mat bola kar. Didi Bol didi. Arey abhi meri umar hi Kya hai. Tu meri choti bahan lagti hai.

N Lekin mummy Ji...

Mrs B Lo Ji phirse Mummy Ji, arey Mai us khote nu samjha samjha kar thak gai ki mere liye bahu Lia. Koi to hoga jo meri bat sunega, lekin vo manta hi nhi. Meri to koi sunta hi nhi.

N Mummy Ji, aap to ladkiyon ki photo dekhti rahti ha.

Mrs B Hat pare, tu nhi samjhegi. Arey mere dekhne se Kya Hota hai, mushkilo se mujhe koi ladki pasand aati hai, or phir us khote nu vo pasand nhi aati.

N Aap Dekhna ek din Raman bhai ko ladki jarur pasand aayegi.

Mrs B Chal Mai tayar ho kar aati Hu, tu Naashte ki tayari kar.

Mrs Bhalla got ready and light Diya in temple and did aarti and went to kitchen.

N Mummyji aaj Papaji or mihir bhai nhi dikh rhe, kaha gaye?

Mrs B Mihir kisi meeting k liye Mumbai gaya hai Mr Iyer k sath or Bhallaji koi emergency aa gai thi to vo hospital gaye hai.

N ok.

Both started preparing breakfast.

Back to Iyer house,

After getting ready, Ishita did pooja and give aarti to Amma and Mihika and maid,Gauri. Amma went to prepare breakfast with Gauri while Ishita went to her room for picking her bag. Mihika was going to dining table when Ishita's mobile phone rings which was in hall. Mihika saw the caller id and called Ishita,

M Akka, Bhalla uncle ka call ha.

I (from room) Pick up the call Miku, i just coming.

Mihika picked up the call,

M Hlo.

Mr B Hlo, Mihika beta, where is Ishita?

M Uncle, she is here only. Anything urgent?

Mr B Sorry Mihika but it's professional.

Just then Ishita came there and asked about call through action.

M Uncle, Akka aa gai hai. Aap akka se bat kariye.

Mihika gave mobile to ishita.

I Good morning uncle. What happened?

Mr B Ishita, come to Neil's office right now.

I Uncle, everything is fine naa.

Mr B yes, everything is fine. Just Neil told me some points. I want ur suggestion.

I Ok uncle. I will reach in 15 minutes.

Mr B Ok.

Ishita cut the call and told to amma that she is going for an emergency and will have something in canteen. Amma tried to stop her but she quickly gathered her things and left after telling to mihika to send her address where to go to meet the boy. Mihika wondered why she was in hurry. Ishita went to Neil Pathak's office (of course lawyer). There she met Mr Bhalla and trio discussed about some professional issue.

Mumbai

Mr Iyer and Mihir reached Mumbai and went to a society.

A young man was all ready for the day, having breakfast when the doorbell rang. He left the breakfast and went to open the door. He opened the door and saw Mihir and Mr Iyer.

R Aap dono yaha, itni subah. Good morning uncle. Andar aaiye na.

Mr I Good morning Raman beta. Sorry to disturb u in morning.

R No uncle, its alright. Please come.

Raman took blessings from Mr Iyer and hugged Mihir.

Both sat on the sofa and Raman bring water for them (There is no maid in his apartment) 

Trio sat and started the conversation along with Mihika on video call.

[M.B. for Mihir and M.I. for Mihika]

After a long discussion of one hour, Mr Iyer called Mr Bhalla and told him that Raman is coming back to Delhi and cut the call.

M.B. Bhai, maine already aapki tickets book karwa di hai, lunch time tak aap vaha pahuch jaaoge.

R Aap dono nhi aa rhe ho?

Mr I Nhi beta. Mihir ki ek meeting hai and we thought ab hum aa hi gaye hai to ek bar office ka kam bhi check Kar lete hai.

R Ok uncle. As u wish.

M.B.(giving him a list) Bhai, ye un doctors ki list hai jo do saal pahle Mumbai wale hospital mein appoint huye the and ek saal pahle Delhi wale hospital mein transfer huye the. Total there r 6 doctors.

Raman took the list and read it. At last he read the name...

R (confused) Ishita Iyer.

M.I. Arey ha bhai, ye bat to bhool hi gaye aapko btana. Vo akka bhi Isi group ki thi.

R This Ishita Iyer is ur Akka?

M.B. Ha Bhai, ye vhi hai. In fact Mai Kya soch rha Hu. Uncle hum Akka se bat karte hai, unhe to pta hi hoga iss group k sare doctors k bare Mein. Hum unki help lete hai.

M.I. I don't think so Mihir.

R But why?

M.I. Bhai, mujhe pta hai, out of these six, there r two boys Ashok Khanna and Suraj Khanna, brothers. Four girls includes Akka, Nidhi Chabra, Ritika and Nitika. Ritika and Nitika r childhood friends from orphanage as both r orphans and now Akka's friends also. Nidhi was also good and in Akka's group from starting but later she fall in love with Suraj and she also become bad in nature like Khanna brothers. And I don't why but these brothers always behind Akka. In fact ek bar to un dono ne Akka k sath...

She was saying but realized what she was about to say and stopped. All looked at her. She composed herself and was about to say when Mr Iyer asked,

Mr I Akka k sath Kya Mihika?

M.I. Nothing Periappa. Leave it. Akka know very well how to handle them. Actually I was saying that we should concentrate on Nidhi, Ashok and Suraj only.

R Sorry Mihika but I don't think we should take any risk right now. We have to keep an eye on all... I mean ...

M.I. One second Bhai, what r u trying to say? U want to include Akka also?

M.B. Bhai, u don't know about Akka but I very well about her. How could u think like that?

Raman was just trying to read Mr Iyer's face when he said,

Mr I But I don't have any problem with this. In fact I'm happy that Raman is keeping his profession first.

R Uncle I'm sorry if I hurt u. But it's just...

Mr Iyer No need of sorry beta. I can understand . In fact I was expecting this from u. I chose u over Ishu because I know she is little sensitive.

M.B. Uncle, ye aap Kya Bol rhe hai. Mihika u pls say something Na.

M.I. No Mihir. Leave it. Let them do whatever they want. But Periappa, I will not support u in this and Bhai, if anything will happen to my Akka na, I will not forgive u.

With that Mihika cut the call. Raman was thinking when Mr Iyer said,

Mr I Don't worry Raman. Mihika is just over possessive about her Akka.

Raman nodded. Then after discussing all, Mihir gave his ticket and they left from there to their hotel. While Raman started packing.

Back to Delhi,

After a long discussion, Ishita and Mr Bhalla left for hospital and started their work. Before starting her work, she saw her mobile for any message.. Mihika send a message to Ishita that the boy will come in hospital canteen only so no need to go out. After that she left for her duties.

It was lunch break, she was busy forgetting about meeting with the boy when a peon came and told her that Mr...sorry Dr Bhalla is calling her. Ishita went to his cabin, she knocked the door on which he replied to come in. She went inside.

I Sir, u called me?

Mr B yes, Dr Ishita. I have a responsibility for u.

I yes sir. Plz tell me.

Mr B Dr Ishita, there is a new doctor, Dr Ram. He is gynaecologist. He is new to this hospital as well as in profession also.  As u r also a gynaecologist and right now I can trust on u only so I'm giving this responsibility to u. He will assist u, Dr Ritika, Dr Nitika, Dr Nidhi, Dr Ashok and Dr Suraj..

I Sorry to interrupt you sir but u said he is a gynaecologist so why he will assist all.

Mr B Actually Dr Ishita, he had to left his practice for complete two years and now he is back. This is all personal. And there is no need to know all that as I know everything about him. So now I want him to assist u all. U r in charge of his duties. U will give him duties when and to whom he will assist. I hope u have no problem with it.

I Ok sir, as u wish.

Mr B Ok then. Whole staff of hospital already met him in morning, only u 6 left. It's ur duty to introduce him to u all six.. It's lunch time so I will send him to canteen u can meet him there only.

I Ok sir.

Ishita left from there and Dr bhalla called Dr Ram to go to canteen and meet Dr Ishita.

Ishita reached to canteen and sat on a table waiting for Dr Ram. Ritika and Nitika too came there for lunch and saw Ishita sitting alone. Both went to her and sat beside her.

N Ishita, what's up?

R Yes, looking worried.

I Nothing like that, just waiting for someone.

R (teasingly) Waiting for whom?

N Ohho Ritika, don't think high. This is hospital.

I Actually I'm waiting for Dr Ram.

R & N (together confusingly) Dr Ram?

I Yes, he is new here. Actually not new but new.

R What?

I Let me explain. Ishita explained everything to them.

N -  But isse pahle to kabhi nhi suna aisa case.

R May be not. But Dr O.P. knows better than us.

I Guys we wil talk about it later but right now just concentrate on our duty.

N Hmm.ok. But where is Dr Ram.

Trio started waiting and looking here and there for him.

A young man wearing jeans and blazer on T-shirt came in canteen and started looking for someone. He asked a person about Dr Ishita in fully attitude avatar. He was a ward boy, he looked at the person from top to bottom and pointed towards Dr Ishita's table. Ishita was sitting straight in front of him. He looked at her thoroughly and checked her out and went with full of attitude. A group of nurses also saw this and went to ward boy to ask,

Nurse 1 Ye kon hai?

Ward boy Pta nhi.

Nurse 2 -Kaise dekh rha hai, Dr Ishita ko. Badtameez.

Ward boy Tension mat lo. Aaj k bad kabhi kisi bhi lake ko aise nhi dekhega.

Nurse 3 Tum sab shant ho jao picture shuru hone wali hai.

All started watching towards Ishita's table where that mam was reaching. Another young man came who was wearing T- shirt with jeans and patted on the same ward boy's shoulder to get the way to go inside as they were standing at the door blocking the way. All were busy in looking there that he shrugged his hand. Young man again put his hand on his shoulder and this time a little more strong. Ward boy got irritated and turned to say something but stopped looking at him as he is Dr Ram. Dr Ram asked what they are doing through his eyes and he just signalled towards Ishita's table and said picture. Before Dr Ram looked at that side a nurse saw him and asked if he needs anything. He asked about Dr Ishita and she too signalled towards her table. He got confused and looked at that side but he was not able to see clearly, he passed through that group of nurses and now he was standing just opposite to the first person or u can say Ishita's back was facing him.

Dr Ram saw trio girls were busy in discussing something, not gossiping but something serious and a man was approaching them looking straight to Dr Ishita smiling. He was confused as what so interesting in it or u can say what type of picture is this that to be in hospital. The way that person was coming to her and slowly whole staff started looking at them smilingly, he thought maybe he is going to propose her. He made faces thinking like that that someone is proposing in hospital and he got angry. He was about to go to them just then he heard,

A Arey Suraj ye kya ho rha hai yaha?

S Pta nhi Ashok, shayad koi naya aashiq aaya hai hamari Ishita ji ka.

Dr Ram stopped hearing this and turned to see Ashok, Nidhi and Suraj sitting on a table and were watching drama with evil smiles. He could understand their nature with the way they r talking.

Dr Ram stood there only to see what is going to happen...

Here I'm ending first part. Wait for next update to know about the picture and don't wait, just scroll down for intro of this story...

INTRO IN NEXT POST 

Kadianvi thumbnail

Intro

Iyers used to live in Mumbai while Bhallas used to live in Delhi but five years back Iyers shift to Delhi, only Mr and Mrs Iyer as Ishita was completing her studies there only along with Mihika. Mihika is Mrs Iyer's sister's daughter. Mihika and Ishita living with Mihika's parents when Mr Iyer and Mrs Iyer shifted to Delhi and two and half years ago Mihika's parents died in a car accident, leaving their business only on Mihika who just completed her MBA that time. Mr Iyer was a businessman so he supported Mihika to maintain her father's business. Iyers want to take Ishita and Mihika to Delhi after this but Mihika wanted to stable business in Mumbai and Ishita wanted to complete her studies and practice there only.

Mr Om Prakash is a well known surgeon, Dr O.P. He established his own hospital in Delhi first and then in  Mumbai. He always believed in charity and free medical treatment for those who r in need but it was not easy for him to do treatments free of cost so he need some good trusties. He had some trusties but they were always behind profit so once he got to know about Mr Vishwanathan Iyer and met him. Both were keen to help needed people so both become professional friends and friends when Iyers came in Delhi. Their wives also become friends after sometime.

Now about their children. So Mihir and Raman r two sons of Bhallas and both studied in Delhi only. Mihir studied MBA and joined first Mr Iyer's business but then Mr Iyer told him to help Mihika in Mumbai so he came Mumbai two and half year back and lived with Ishita and Mihika in their house only as Mr Iyer trusted him. In this time Mihir and Mihika fall in love but they never crossed their limits. First they told to Ishita and then all got to know about it. Raman is also a doctor and he worked in his father's hospital only.

One year back Ishita along with Mimi came to Delhi but Mr Bhalla and Mr Iyer sent Raman to Mumbai's hospital due to some issues. So till now both fgamilies got mixed up but only Ishra left. Ishra never met each other. Bhallas went to Mumbai when Mihika lost her parents but that time Raman was not able to go due to an important case. Now think how will Ishra met as Raman is back to Delhi.

The issues and problems hich were discussed in first part between Ishita and Mr Bhalla AND Mr Iyer, Mimi and Raman will not be revealed soon, so don't stress urself to think about them. Don't be confused with them. And yes Raman will not work in hospital for some time.

Now think who is this Dr Ram and if it's going to be a love triangle...

Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated first part and Intro.
Hope u like it...