Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Shivani's dreams are always beautiful..alluring, soothing to the eyes in an otherwise bland and rough series..
They both look so cute while smiling at each other.😳Did I see Rangy blushing when Shivu threw flowers?😉From tomorrow again sad sad boring😭...depressing hanging, depressed Rangy and all..Thank u for the pics and post🤗
Originally posted by: Fairyfaria
I Agree Rangeela & Shivani Scenes in Todays Epi was a Treat Hats Off to Param & Niti to making it so beautiful Hope to see some more these Kind of scenes & Thanks for the Pics :)
Originally posted by: chabalas
Thanks for the pics Kany 😃
For the first time , I liked Shivani-Rangeela dream sequence 😳 Scene was executed properly with much required tehraav (slowness) , eye locks and close up's 😳 Background song was also good and both of them were happy 😊I was wondering did the creative team change 😲P.S : Niti looked so beautiful and gorgeous as Shivani
Originally posted by: aquameera
Wow thanks for sharing the pictures Kany, both Neeti and Param look lovely 😳