Hi!! Can someone help me with PL/SQL Procedures and cursors?
I just need a quick overview on these topics.
Page
of
1Hi!! Can someone help me with PL/SQL Procedures and cursors?
I just need a quick overview on these topics.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For many weeks I did not visit this forum. I visited now and saw your post.
I do not know if you still need some help.
Let me know what you already know about PL/SQL and cursors, and what you want to know. Then I will be able to help you.
Oh thank you so much😊
Currently the emergency situation is over😆, but now I know whom to contact in case I need help😊