Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritz.anYa.vivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What I think is, one of the kids either madhav or khushi might die in Kailash's hand, which would lead Atharva to leave Vividha 🥱, because this time Kailash has understood that Atharva's vulnerablity lies in his kids and Vividha, so he will shoot both at once, kill one of the kids and Vividha also gone out of his life.
kairavi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is the first time I'm posting in this forum though I do sometimes come and read posts here. I watch the show everyday mainly for Vikram/Atharv.
I've often wondered at some of Vividha's decisions but today I'm absolutely flabbergasted. I get that KK is her father and at one time he was her world. I can even sort of understand her forgetting what he did to her and Atharv because obviously there is some sense of relief for her that he's still alive when she thought he was dead. 
The one thing though that is absolutely beyond my understanding is how she can feel compassion for a man who abused her child. As a mother I don't care who you are, you hurt my child and you're going to pay for it. Also she actually had to think when Kangana threatened to go ahead with the case. This is the same Madhav she couldn't live without, the same one she thinks she has more rights over than his real mother, yet she had to think about who is more important??
It's such a shame the way  creatives ruin their own characters. I miss the strong Vividha, this self centred version is not her.
Edited by kairavi. - 6 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vividha is really grabbing eyeballs for right and wrong reasons. KK is hypnotising her with his sad eyes. Atharv is bemused. Ravish is not amused. Kangna is blackmailing. Sujata is trying to pacify.

It seems like KK and Atharv has a better love story than twilight now. The passion in kk's eyes to not leave Atharva and intensity in Atharva when he struggles to trust his old friend .. Lmao

I'm so enjoying, Vivi behaving like a five year old, so no comments.
feona-frona thumbnail
kritz yeah khushi or madhav may be killed .Ravish may die try saving them.
feona-frona thumbnail
khushi may die Ravish is dying 2 attu may leave vivi and take Tara and madhav😕 Edited by feona-frona - 6 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: feona-frona

kritz yeah khushi or madhav may be killed .Ravish may die try saving them.

If Ravish dies saving the kids, the kids will be safe. Maybe Sujata will die in the crossfire and Atharva will naturally get angry at Vividha.

I feel kids will be safe as it will be too gruesome.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
KK's master plan is to separate vitharv and he is slowly succeeding due to Vividha's obstinate stance.

Originally posted by: feona-frona

khushi may die Ravish is dying 2 attu may leave vivi and take Tara and madhav😕

R u kidding? Don't give such ideas to cvs :(
I can't imagine Atharva with kangu as a couple. Naaah