Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
thanks 4 da pm n superb update! well written! everyone only interested in her money! its hard 4 her to trust anyone! update soon 
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
oh god..
madhu faced this much betrayal in past..

sure enough..
the past makes the person as they are in the present ..
its difficult fpr her to trust over again..

and people trusts at wrong one first ..
then when right one arrives..
they just stop trusting..

i hope rk & madhu could find bond & trust among each othet :)

awesome one deep..
thanks for pm :)
anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update sissy
Males (few)always try to dominate females in everything they do ,egoistic idiots
Great madhu declined their proposals
Thanks for the pm
sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update. .
madhu past is so bad. .
all behind her money. .
but rk is not like that ..
hope madhu realize that. .
thanks for pm deepti
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Risingsun626

Thanks for pm. Madhu faced so much in past. Everyone is behind her business n want to be owner of it. It is a bitter truth what madhu said about society that no one can tolrate a single woman to handle a business n getting successfull. Even in today era ppl only show high thinking but deep down they want ladies to do household work only. Good thing she reject those greedy ppl otherwise they will not think twice before making her life hell. Nice update. Waiting for next.

Thanks a lot dear ..so glad you loved it 😳
ya its a bitter truth indeed
my pleasure
sure will update soon.
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

lovely update
everyone was only after her money ..now madhu doesn't trust anyone and its not her fault at all
but rk sensed that she is sad and hiding something
thnx

Thanks so much Sabi..😳 my pleasure.
RM14 thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear.😳
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu007

Great update deepti..

madhu's past was sad..
all are money minded..
rohan proposed her to own her business & sikky..he also tried the same..
but rk is not like that..hope they will fall for each other soon..
update soon..
thanks for the pm😊

Thanks a lot dear Aishu..😳sure..my pleasure.😃
Edited by RM14 - 6 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Hello friends ..thanks a lot 🤗
I am giving update today and I know I am very late and wanted to give long update but this time its short and coz I wanted to posted it today on MB 5th Anniversary ..👏so posting and saying you all to  forgive me and take it as anni special pls ..

hope you all don't mind.😳

Happy 5th Anniversary -M-EIEJ!!🥳

scroll down for update  in  next post.😃
RM14 thumbnail

Madhu was surfing the mobile when Rk went near her and said "Madhu ..you liked the idea of this fashion show na ? I met Robert first time but heard about him so much ..coz of working here ..i am able to meet him..

"Ya he thinks best for us and our association is good ..this time we must do something diff..

"Sure ..you just tell me..i will also try my best to make this fashion show a big hit and successful..btw you fine na ? don't mind me asking pls..

"Its ok ..and thanks ..me fine ..so many things in mind so ..

"You should not take much stress ..i mean ..you are successful..running a fashion house ..work stress I understand but ..i mean ..i just felt that you ..ok leave it ..i am no one to give you advice..you are my boss ..i should be in my limit..

He was about to go when she called himRk ..i am strange at times but I hope you understand that if I am not saying anything ..there must be a reason..

"No you aren't strange infact  what I expected is a rude..ruthless ..arrogant..and egostic boss..but what I found is a sweet ..intelligent ..smart and professional boss ..to be rude to certain ppl is another thing ..as some ppl knows the that lang only ..but o/w you are a good boss..

"Rk ..you reall think so ?

"Ya sure..unless you don't think me saying this coz I am flirting ..he smiled ..in return ..he too smiled this time and said "You are not only a good employee but also a jolly nature human being ..having a good sense of humour ..

"Thanks ..and to be honest ..you are also a jolly natured girl ..with good sense of humour..and as a boss you rock..but its just that you hiding your trueself and the day you came out of shell ..you will not feel strange at times as you are saying and you will be more happy..life is to be lived na ..not always a prob to be solved ..he said looking into her eyes..

"Rk ..some matters required time and I am jut focusing on business now ..not me ..

"I understand and thanks that you didn't changed the topic and talking to me ..

"Why should I not talk to you ?coz I am boss and you work under me?it really doesn't matters..

"That's so nice of you to think so ..they were talking but Robert came there and saw them standing together and talking..

"My God ..i found you ..

"What !both asked.

"Maddy ...you will be my show stopper ..its final ..

"What ! me ..are you serious ?

"Ya damn sure and totally serious ..you are going to be my show stopper and I will be making an outfit for you ..and you can't say no..my dear Maddy..he hold her hand and said

"Robert I can't say no to you but how can I ? I mean ..

When she was saying this ..other staff too came there and one saidYa if Madhu madam will be the show stopper than it will be great ..pls Robert sir make Madhu madam the show stopper.

Other too agreed but Madhu said ..she can't be show stopper coz she is not a celeb and generally celebs or chief guests become show stoppers ..

"Maddy darling [he sometimes addressed her as Maddy too]you are a celeb ..a famous personality and that's other thing if you don't think so ..as you are so humble my dear..and btw ..we are doing a show with staff and all workers here ..so you are the owner and it will suit you than also to become an I already said that everyone has to take part in it ..that's final..

All cheered for her so she agreed and saidOk fine ..i am doing it ..

"You are really a darling ..look differently at yourself ..you will rock ..i am telling you ..he was so happy than he looked at Rk and said "OH my my ..ya I have to announce this also that you my dear also will walk the ramp along with Maddy..

"What "now Rk was shocked to hear this..how can he..he asked and again Robert said ..you have to ..why you guys so shocked ..like models work with each other why can't you both? you both are modelling material ..a person like me knows it very well but you are hesitating this much..be a sport you both..i am not saying anything weird ..he was rather surprised coz he didn't saw such hesitation among models ..

Both looked at each other and Madhu nodded in yes and so Rk said yes ..

"Wow great ..and trust me you both will be great on stage ..uff ..i am already imagining..ok now let me concentrate on this more and I take your leave ..will be in my cabin and will inform you soon...about the development ..

He left leaving both with chain of thoughts.

~~~~0~~~~

Robert called them in their cabin and said "Look at these designs ..i made for you guys ..

Stunning outfuts for stunners like you..see..they saw the outfits and they were really stunning

At first Madhu thought ..how can she but than remembered the last convo with Rk and thought to give it a try..for how long she will be like this ..hiding herself ..and just working working..she needs fresh air too ..and she didn't knew why these thoughts keep coming in ..while Rk thought ..she might not take it wrong if he agreed to be a part but she herself said so he agreed..

"You have to try this once I made them..

"Robert ..thanks so much ..they are really rocking ..are you sure we will able to pull it off..

"Why not Maddy ? you will for sure..trust me ..when I will make them ..you both will look out of the world..and this show will be memorable for sure.

After he left

Madhu said to Rk "I am just doing it for his sake ..he has done so much for me ..

"Me doing it for you ..as you agreed ..and ya he is an awesome guy ..he will kill it..and thanks for not saying no ..o/w I thought ..you will not like to be with me on ramp..

"Its not like that ..and you by now must get it...she rather questioned..

"Ya actually I am getting it ..ok see you tom..till  than bbye..

"BBye ..we will reharse tom ..like Robert  said ..we also should be ready for it.

"Sure

Madhu smiled and thought "He is a good human being.

-------------------------

Thanks Friends❤️

Deepti😳