tota17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Really Rangeela? You want Sarkar to remove your mother's loneliness??😕
Dont u have idea how women are treated there? She is not even in her senses..Gulguli family will torture her more..You are her biggest strength...she wanted you to stand against Sarkar raaj in her senses back then..Sarkar is not like u who has respect for women
Such an important revealation just came out so easily? 
Veer kis mitti ka bana hai..after getting throttled moving around so hale and heartily?
Rangeela try to take Amma to a safe place and treat her.
at least try..poor lady..
Edited by tota17 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly. What is Sarkar marrying Amma going to do? It's not like Rangeela can ever be legitimate. Amma is better off without Sarkar. I think that after seeing how Shivani forgave him after his atrocities against her, he thinks that his mother will forgive Sarkar the same way. Or he believes that Sarkar will have a change of heart.
Rangeela, mate, I have something to say to you. It's like father like son NOT like son like father. Sarkar won't change. As much as I despise Gulguli, what about her, Rangu? If you get your parents married, Gulguli will lose some of her rights as well and will get an unwanted sautan. A sautan who she will like to torture.
kany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Rangeela does not know the whole truth, only one part, and that is, that Sarkar's father is. What was the relationship between Amma and Sarkar was unknown, whether she was her mistress or she was a rape victim. I think this is the second! Rangeela also does not know who is guilty of the moody psychic state of his mother. The whole truth, completely changes the look on the picture he sees for now. We do not want to forget about Shivani, she is the voice of reason at Rangeela and will certainly not allow Rangeela to send his mother and her Sasuma into a snake  brood.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, I hope Shivani knocks some sense into Rangeela...