new promo on zee has riya singing "tu kithni acchi hai " ...sridevi talking about her mom and himesh's emotional comments .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
new promo on zee has riya singing "tu kithni acchi hai " ...sridevi talking about her mom and himesh's emotional comments .
i think maybe he got too emotional remembering his mom🤔,seemed frustrated angry at something.i will wait until i see the episode to understand what he was talking about🤔...sreedevi too commented about her mom naa...Originally posted by: jenny156
I just saw it now.. Omg Himesh 😳 I don't know to laugh or get angry 🤪
Originally posted by: jenny156
I don't recall all her popular songs that can be fit for the kids but these are few 😳
Sonakshi - Morni baaga ma (hayee I so wanna hear this from her )Riya - Na jaane kaha se aayi haiSatyajit - Aye zindagi gale laga leYumna - Navrai majhi (English vinglish)Dhroon - Zindagi ki yahin (Mr.India)