Good episode after ages- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

22

Views

2.4k

Users

11

Likes

81

Frequent Posters

Samrahaisha thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: Mitushi_MP

Yes he was assuring Mrs. Mehta that he will fulfil his promise later. But the good thing is he chose Sarla Ma. I liked how he is holding Sarla Ma's hand in the precap. I don't think he will give a damn about Tanu.😆


I Hate that assurance but i love the holding the hands. Like a mother son going together. I am actually waiting for abhi to give an outstanding reply to the not so important question of tanu😆
Samrahaisha thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: LA2725



Priest was interrupted 3 times after the wedding rituals started. And now with havan getting wet, I guess they need to redo all the pheras again afresh including gatbandhan. Fri episode priest may state that.


I think you are right. I just hope the priest lectures them again last time like he did for the baraat issue. And this time even the more horrible way and like a complete othrodox way. Please kkb writers do the honours please😃
poiu123 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#23
Yes it was a good episode. I liked how Sarla questioned Abhi being Raja Harishchandra😉. That's a new characteristic of Abhi since the last 1 month.

Related Topics

Kumkum Bhagya thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 1 years ago

Hello friends Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread Please remember to follow the rules posted in the Forum

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".