Frequent Posters

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

JAZBA A STRONG DESIRE

Related image

Part 67

"oops neeche gir geyi" she said in a low voice

Raman bend down to take the books and getting a chance to tease him more ishita forwards her legs to his face making it touch with his cheek,that's it raman lost all his control and he pulls ishita down in a jiffy making both of them fall on the floor,ishita on top of raman..

"bas madrasan,teri teasings bohoth zyada ho rehi hai" he said clutching her body tight

Ishita:meine kya kiya? She asked making a innocent face..

"tune kya kiya yeh math soch madrasan,ab tu yeh soch ki mein tere sath kya kya karne wala hun" saying raman gets up taking ishita in his arms and walks to the bed...

Ye laal ishq, ye malaal ishq
Ye aib ishq, ye bair ishq (x2)

Ishq-ishq, Ishq-ishq..

Raman placed ishita slowly on the bed without breaking the eye contact, He kissed her eyes closed, pecked her lips and then pressed his full body to her on the perfect places,

Tujh sang bair lagaya aisa
Raha na main phir apne jaisa
Ho raha na main phir apne jaisa

Mera naam ishq
Tera naam ishq (x3)

Mera naam, Tera naam
Mera naam ISHQ!

Ishq-ishq, Ishq-ishq

ishita was unable to do anything, as the sensation in her body was killing when raman was kissing her,raman runs his fingers to her downwards opening her shirt shirt to side,inserting his index finger on her belly button raman bend his face to her breast which is playing hide and seek inside her bra..

"I know where you hide my name" he said huskily on her ear..

"where?" she asked in her shivering voice..

Raman traced her neck to down with his finger and slowly slide it over her shirt through her vally,ishita gasped with his sensuous act and she pressed her feet on the bed making it little up..

Raman's finger starts to unbutton her shirt , completing his task perfectly he again put his finger on her belly button, then slowly he slide it to her waist side and touched the place where she write her name,

Ishita smiled feeling his hubbys hands there where she hide his name,raman slowly bend a little down and give a slight bite right there making ishita clutch the bed sheet tightly..

"it's so sexy" raman whispered after biting there..

Massaging her slowly from the top to bottom of her spine he starts to biting and kissing her hip. ! Making her moan in pleasure. she was lost in her own world..

with his lips caressing her bare body through the parted shirt He moved up to her. He could hear  her raising heartbeat .

Apna naam badal dun
Ya tera naam chhupa lun
Ya chhod ke saari aag
Main vairaag utha lun
Bas ek rahe mera kaam ishq
Mera kaam ishq
Mera kaam ishq

Mera naam ishq
Tera naam ishq
Mera naam, Tera naam
Mera naam ISHQ!

He Moved to her forehead and kissed her and moved towards her red Nose. He kissed her tightly on there and moved to her pinky cheeks..

"why this raising heart beats" he asked in her ear..

Ishita opened her closed eyes and looked at raman who is already looking at her so desirably..

Raman: kya hua? He asked in his husky voice cupping her left cheek..

Ishita just nodded her head stating that nothing,

Raman smiled at her and made her body little up from the bed removing her shirt from her sexy body. after that raman made ishita laid again under his burning body..

Raman took ishitas hand in his and guides it to his shirt button signaling her to open it.

"Ramannn aap hi kholo na" ishita whispered looking down

Raman smiled Loving the effect he had on her. Loving the way she moaned his name.

"I don't know how to remove mine, I only know how to remove yours" he said with a naughty smile..

Ishita:accha,aisa hai tho what about sleeping now..

Raman:mrs.ishita raman kumar bhalla,you are not allowed to sleep tonight..

Ishita: aisa kyun?

Raman: tonight I will not let you sleep for a second..

Ishita: aap thakk nahi jaonge?

Raman: stamina bohoth hai mujh mein

Ishita:legtha tho nahi hai..

Raman: legega tujhe,zaroor legega jab mein...tumhe..(taking his hands to down)  aise..aise(going her down there)..idhar..

Ishita: raman no..don't tease me na..

Raman: arey you want to see my stamina na..so wahi dikha reha tha mein..

Ishita: mr.bhalla ab bathe ckam karke kaam pe leg ja..she said in her bold voice..

Raman: yeh hui na baath,thank god now I get my bold madrasan..saying raman  took the come he peak in his mouth over her bra and started placing hot wet kisses all over her boob, sucking, kissing, bitting.ishita dug her nails in his shoulder as he proceeded his journey to their passionate night...

Din-raat ke bairi bhed ka
Rukh mod ke main rakh dun

Mera naam ishq
Tera naam ishq (x3)

Mera naam, Tera naam
Mera naam ISHQ!

"ramannn" a sexy moan comes from ishitas mouth which made raman more desperate..

Raman just then move towardz her lips n without wasting a sec he crash her lips with him and chewed her lips... raman want to enter in her mouth but she have locked her lips getting the idea to tease her desperate hubby

Raman raised his head and looked at her who is smiling mischievously..

"madrasan khel math,muh khol"

Ishita nodded her head negatively just then Raman get irritate and bite her lower, at the moment she opened her mouth in pain Raman entered inside her mouth and start sucking her tongue..Ishita smiled between the kiss, after about 15 minutes of war Raman leaves her lips and looked at her eyes raising his imaginary collor..

Suddenly ishita pushed him with all her strength and in a quick moment ishita settled herself above him,placing her both legs around his hip ishita sat at his stomach and then rund her hands to his pants..

"jagli billi" raman called him seeing her bold avatar..

Ishita smirked at her victory and starts to shower kisses on her bare chest making him go insane,raman raise his hands to hold her and he made his hold on her waist and caressed her bare skin to up,when his hands reached at her b*a hook ishita looked at him naughtily..

In a jiffy Raman pulls her to down making her to touch her lips with her, his hand quickly unhooked her bra then throws it on the floor..

When she looked up she see him stairing at her nude form which made her melt from her bold form,she looked down shyly and tried to get down from him slowly,but raman pulled her again mad made her sat at her on the same position then said..

"don't feel shy jan..its only me"..

Ishita:aap aise ghooro math mujhe..

Raman: why?

Ishita: aapki nazar se mujhe  sharam athi hai..

Raman:meri hi hot property ko mein nahi tho aur kon dekhega?

Ishita: ramann..

Raman: don't waste time madrasan..continue your job..saying raman pulls her down and pressed his lips again with her..between the kiss both removed each others remaining hindrance from their body and mingled with each other like water..

After so showering the love through their kisses raman rolled over her making her again under him,she can feel him hard on her body, kissing her to down raman slowly slowly moved to her private part and then stats to explore there,ishita stops her breath for seconds and she starts to moan sexily, after massaging her whole body raman positioned himself on her and then made his entry inside..

Ye laal ishq
Ye malaal ishq
Ye aib ishq
Ye bair ishq (x2)

After getting pleasure of becoming one all over again both slept in each others arms with a content smile on their face..

ishita yawned opening her eyes to the first rays of the morning sun. It didn't take her long to realize that she was wrapped up against a warm naked body, her face were on his neck, his hands and legs are around her naked body not allowing her to move a bit

ishita smiled seeing his sleeping form..

"my naughty bhalla,raath bhar mujhe sone nahi diya aur khud khode bej ke so rehe hai" saying she peaked on his lips making him stirred..

Ishita tried to gets up after seeing the clock showing 7 am,but was unable to move because of his tight hold..

"ramannn" ishita called him softly..

"hmm" he hummed in his sleepy voice

Ishita: chodo na mujhe,7 baj geya

raman cuddled more to her warm body stating that he will not allow her to get up.

Ishita:its my first day after morning..main late nahi hona chahthi..please na baby

Raman opened his eyes hearing her and he pressed his body fully on her then said..

"its my first morning after marriage,and I don't want to sleep alone"

Ishita: tho aap bhi utt jaona

Raman:teek hai chalo

Ishita: kya bath hai aaaj mera pathi bolthe hi man geya..

Raman: jab faida mera hai tho man ne mein kya problem

Ishita: mathlab

Raman: mathlab yeh..saing he throws the duvet away from their naked body and the took her in his arms and walks to bathroom..

Ishita: raman,aap..ayyo murugan abhi mein aur late ho jaungi..chodo na raman

Raman: kisne kaha tha mujhe uttane keliye,so abhi zaza bhi bhuktho

Ishita: shameless chodo mujhe

Raman: tu kuch bhi bulale madrasan aaj mein tere saath hi nahaunga..

Ishita:.manegi nahi na aap

Raman: anh..saying raman made ishita stand under the shower then opened the nob which made the cool water to slip down through their bare skin..

Ishita: ahh raman its so cold,garam pani..

Raman:shh...raman placed his finger on her lips then said..

"don't worry madan tujhe, main garam kardunga"

Ishita felt very shy at his remark and she hides her face in his chest..

Raman: kamal hai,kal raat ithna kuch hone ke baath bhi madrasan shy ho rekhi hai..

Ishita: ravan kumar shut up..Saying she gave a bite on his peck..

Raman: ab tune mujhe kaat liya hai tho mujhe bhi kaatne do na..saying he pressed her to the wall and starts to suck her peck making her goon moaning...

So friends it's a random update with lots of ishra romance, so hit the like button and leave your lovely comments..

Edited by Muskan193 - 7 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hayere soo much romance cant wait for the update
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy 
Update soon 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3