Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Hey, Guys!

Yeah! Speaking of being unpredictable?

Well, that's all about me...😆

I said, I may not write until 2 months, and in a few days only another os popped up?🤣

Well, I just fleetingly heard this song- Subah ho gayi Mamu, when I was roaming around my home...

And you all know what strikes first in the mind with the mere mention of the word- "Mamu"?

Well, I should be insulting your sense of social awareness if I ask you, who is the #MadMamu of the Tinsel Town.😉 Trust me, I won't ask!😆

Before you all start reading this piece of writing, please make sure this is the most random thought I had, and I have no ideas to continue this work any further. It is just one, simple intention to entertain you all with something that is so wishful. So here it is for you guys:

"Hmmm... Kya hua..." Dev was lying on his stomach, deep in sleep, trying to catch up with some sleep, since sleep is something that he gets at night with a lot of breaks...

"Wakie-wakie Mamu!" Sneha; Neha's 5 years old daughter who was visiting her Maternal Grandmother's place, sat on her Mamu's back, holding on to the hem of the neck of his T-shirt.

"Wake up na, Mamu... See, I have had milk, and you are still sleeping..." A 3-year-old Riyanshi; Riya's daughter sat behind her cousin, on her Mamu's bum, pulling at the lower hem of his T-shirt, trying to wake him up...

"Aap dono dolls itni subah kyu uth gayi?" Dev bumbled with his eyes still closed, not yet willing to break his sweet sleep...

"Tum dono girls, mere Big-Cha ko kyu irritate kar rahi ho?" Golu jumped into the bed, reprimanding his other two cousins, who were disturbing his super-hero's super special sleep... Holding his Bigcha's arm, in an act of being protective.

A very worried Suhana got on the bed, and in a polite manner explained the other three- "Suno, apan chaaro garden mein khelne chalte hain, whichever game you all say... Par please mere papa ko sone do... Wo bohot tired hain... He takes care of everyone all day, and then my Mumma needs his care... He needs to rest na, to take care of everyone...!" Soha explained all her cousins.

And just then, Dev pushed up on his arms, making Sneha, Riyanshi and Golu all up in the air... All the three of them giggled in glee at the sudden adventure... Dev supporting himself on one arm, pulled Soha under his arms, on the bed, when he pushed himself down to kiss his daughter's cheek... She giggled out her ecstasy... "Itni achhi beti kiski hai? Jisko uske papa ki itni fikar rehti hai?" Dev kissed his daughter again...

Soha hugged her father's neck as she told- "Apne Mumma-Papa ki beti hoon..." ... She gurgled her happiness at her father tickling her neck with his nose...

It was an as much surprise for Golu, when he was pulled down on the bed by his big cha... Thudding down on the cottony bed, Golu howled his laughter when Dev blew his lips on Golu's tummy that went open with him falling on the bed; getting tickled... He was the happiest...

"Ye chota super hero toh Bigcha ka knight in the shining armor hai... I love you my super hero..." Dev kissed Golu... Golu's day was made for being a super hero for his Bigcha...

And then Dev began his push-ups, making both his nieces squeal with happiness... "MAMU!!! AAP KITNE STRONG HAIN!" the girls were their happiest best... Every time he pushed up both girls squealed with happiness, plating a kiss on his cheek; and every time he went down he kissed Soha and Golu's cheeks alternatively, and they would squeal with happiness...

"Tum dono phir chadh ke baith gayi Mamu ke upar?" An admonishing Neha came inside the room, when Dev held one girl at a time and pulled them back on the bed...

"Sneha, Riyanshi; tum dono ko samjhaaya tha na, ki aise Mamu ko nahi pareshaan karna? Bechaare bhaiyya kitne dino baad to soye they aaj, chutti lekar... Aur tum dono ne phir utha diya unhe..." Riya looked sorry for her brother, telling off her daughter and niece.

"Haan bua, maine inn dono girls ko mana kiya tha ki Bigcha ko sleep mein disturb na karein, par inhone phir bhi nahi suni..." Golu stood up on the bed.

"Achha Mr. Golu, aur aap yahan monitoring karne ka baawjood Bigcha ko sone nahi de paaye!" Elena laughed at her son...

"Maine try toh kiya tha na mumma..." Golu had a sad face...

"Achha-achha! Zyada sweet banna band karo, aur apni dono small sisters ka haath pakad ke le jaao neeche garden mein, there you play... Bigchi ko ready hona hai..." Elena addressed her son.

"Stairs pe sambhaal ke utarna tum sab... Soha, aap bhi jaao, and take care of each other." Sonakshi told keeping a supporting hand on her back.

Sonakshi was in her last month of pregnancy, and today was her Godh Bharaayi here at Ishwari Niwas, on occasion of which, all Dev's sisters travelled down to Delhi to be there at such a happy moment after years. At Golu's time, they all had tried being happy, but Sonakshi's absence, and Dev's broken heart made something amiss... And nobody knew about Soha's existence back then to have Sonakshi's Godh Bharayi, which was held with full fervor this time to compensate all the lost moments. Sonakshi also tried from her side to give them back the lost moments, she had spent her entire pregnancy in Ishwari Niwas, and intended to go for her delivery from here, and return here back with their little one.

"Bhaiyya, aapka workout session over ho gaya hai, toh please! If you can get out of this room?" Nikki asked in her not-so-polite, yet fun intended manner to her eldest brother...

"Arre! Ye kya baat hui? This is my room as well... I will have to get fresh and take a bath... Only then I will go!" Dev stood from the bed determined, correcting his shirt.

"Bhaiyya, maa would be really happy if you use her bathroom... Please, collect your necessities, clothes, etc... and please leave... Bhabhi needs to get ready here... We will meet you downstairs! Bye!" Riya nudged at her brother to leave.

"Achhi zabardasti hai..." Dev mumbled, faking anger at being thrown out of his room, with utter impoliteness... Yet he couldn't help passing on a smile at Sonakshi, who was looking at his reflection in the mirror... She smiled her warmest smile, back into the mirror...

Well, priorities change a lot over the years... Many years ago, he would feel blessed seeing Sonakshi, the first thing in the morning, when he would wake up from his sleep... Now the kids are taken into consideration... They take up their space... Not like he or Sonakshi were complaining... They were still pro at stealing moments like these, where none but them catch each other's eye, and a sight full of love is exchanged, and that does the honours for them... They can still do without words, one look with love and they can go on until they can catch another moment to tell their hearts out... All was good...

"MAMU!"

"BIGCHA!"

"PAPA!"

Dev could hear all the kids screaming for him in the garden... Well he needs to rush!

~~THANKS FOR READING~~

Edited by Aazeen02 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am surprised ..pleasantly surprised .
U wrote ❤️
Abhi getting dinner done ...will read asap
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Waiting for your review...😳
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona_naksh

I am surprised ..pleasantly surprised .
U wrote ❤️
Abhi getting dinner done ...will read asap

Sometimes it is good to surprise your Godmother also... 
Onionpeels thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
PMs sent guys...
please buddy me here, if u want to read from me...
Anjali333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bada hi unexpected OS tha
Mujhe to laga tha kafi time tak aap shayad na likho
Par ek writer bina likhe kese rahega😉
Aur bohot accha kiya jo likh dala...
Maza hi aa gaya by god😃

Upar se iska time...
Wo to aur bhi unexpected tha...

Now coming to story:

Aww😳
So cute...

Baccha party dev ke sath maze kar rahi hai😃...
I want to see dev's sisters in show nd what's happening in their lives as well...par CVs dikha hi nahi rahe...

I wish jab bhi dev ki sisters aayen wapis show mein to aisa koi moment aaye...their children wanting their mamu's time & attention.
And nikki ki as usual cute baaten

I love golu...apne bigcha ko kaise protect kar raha hai...par fir bhi unki neend kharab hone se bacha nahi paya😆

I want to see such light hearted scenes in show as well.

And yes...ek zaroori baat...humesha bolti aayi hoon...aaj bhi bolungi😉
Try karo...
Aapko pakka kisi show ki story writing ka kaam mil jaaega...aur badi jaldi famous ho jaogi aap😃
Dekh lena😉
Edited by Anjali333 - 7 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anjali, you better give me a REVIEW this time and not the SUMMARY of my story...😆
M.soni thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

plz do continue it ..at least one more part plz😛 
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww that's so sweet
Dev ki to badi demand hai
and wow sona is pregnant for the second time and loved the way all the kids were enjoying with Dev
gmgi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Feeling so happy Aazeen. By babies are happy and contented