Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: WreckTangle.

Feels good when stupid bimbos like Sonakshi and Sonam are exposed😆

😆😆 +++1
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

The singers are justified in feeling angry. They're actual musicians/singers..that's their specialty. If you're going to have a concert with Bieber which is supposed to be huge..then why on earth would you not send your best musicians to perform alongside him and showcase the talent in your music industry? These Bollywood actors already steal all the limelight in movies by lipsyncing to all the songs given to them on a platter. 

However, calling out Sonakshi or any actor chosen by these organizers is not a solution. They should be calling out these event organizers who are willing to pay actors over singers for such events (unless of course somehow these actors ask for more privilege even in these live singing concerts which isn't far fetched at all either). Either way, hopefully the message here was put across somehow for the future (not likely but possible)

this
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This Mohapatra lady always pokes her nose in to every controversy to get 2 minutes fame. Sonakshi should have shut her mouth with befitting reply.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOL. I love how Sona just DGAF!! Sonakshi is acting very stupid ever since she bagged a KJo film.. I shudder to think if it's the KJo effect because she was never dumb like this before.

Also, I haven't followed this controversy but why does Amaal Malik burn with the fury of 10 Delhi suns every time any actor decides he/she wants to sing?? Calm down, man.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ya I like Sona's voice a lot too but I've noticed that she does tend to jump in ESP when she feels she can get away with it.. In any case, Sonakshi handled this poorly & I've always liked her a lot but this should caution her not to jump in to fight others battles because they're powerful. *when she randomly made comments last month against Kangana just because she's signed a Dharma film now*. That was annoying AF.
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's so good to see Nepotism can buy offers but cannot buy talent and brain.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
stupid brat sonakshi sinha is