How to keep atleast Kriyam alive...

Somewhatwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I never thought we all would have to see this day. Ive been watching ssel since tge very beginning and my first love has always been YuvAni, they chemistry was always beautiful, problems ofscreen or not, and i was very bitter about the generation leap at first but then i saw Kriyam and i fell in love all over again... and there, i believe, no way to save YuvAni... Sahil sir will never agree to come back and we certainly do understand. 
But how brilliant would it be if ssel got a spin off show focusing on the new generation and Kriyam? We would all be able to save something we absolutely love that the cvs murdered. There isnt much ways to get this to the cvs but we could try our bit... tweeting at star plus and spreading words to others to do the same... and there is a website called change.org where we can make a petition to send to star plus and online wise we can sign it and that could convince star plus. Im not really good at the website but i could try if you all reply to this. But if there is somebody that is already good at this website please make it for us. Then we would all sign and spread the word to the fans on telly updates and all the brilliant kriyam creation accounts and twitter fans.

Its just something we could try to save our Kriyam. We need star plus to realise our loss of trp was only from the time slot and the tracks we didnt like and didnt involve Kriyam and that kriyam has such an avid fan base they are ignoring that would religiously watch the show if it focused on them. We need to make then see this to save our show. Please reply and please spread the word on twitter and instagram and telly updates and on here and please if someone knows how to make a petiton on change.org reply below or i shall make it and link it here. Thank you... ðŸ˜Š