Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi. Very nice update. Happy that Ishveer have patched up but Ishaani is still teasing and mocking him. She hasn't told him the truth of the previous night. I think she will do it tonight before spending the night with him. Update soon.😊😊😊

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ishveer patch up 
yes Ishani is teasing him she is not telling the truth of the previous 
night 
wish that she tells it to him before spending a night with him 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Amazing update Sakshi as always. Waiting for the next.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy dr
All the updates were so nice
Drunken ranveer was so cute and adorable. Ranveer feeling guilty was pity.
Ishani making fun of him. But enjoying her cute childish husband.
Ragini was so much possessive on her mom.
Loved the updates a lot.
Finally they both sorted out their problems and ranveer expressing his feeling when he drank was so emotional.
Loved the epis a lot dr.
So now ishveer were in the last day of shimla.
So lovely updates dr.

PS : Sorry for not commenting for about a week. Also can't be regular too from now. Sry for that dr. I have completed my UG and due to that I was held up in lot of future works. But I swear I will read the updates and comment whenever I get time for sure. Love you a lot dr. 😳

Keep smiling and take care πŸ˜‰

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Drunken Ranveer and Ranveer feeling guilty 
and Ishani making fun of him and enjoying her cute childish husband 
yes Raagini is so much possessive on her mom
glad you liked the update and they sorting out their problems and Ranveer
expressing his feeling in drunken state 
happy you liked the episode and Ishveer were in the last day of Shimla

its okay dear no need to be sorry 
hmm okay dear take care of your future workds 
happy that you will be reading my story in your busy schedule too 
ya you can comment me when you get time
love you too dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi!!! Very nice update. Like peaceful Ishveer family life. Ranveer expressed all his feelings to gain forgiveness from Ishaani. He promised to reduce his anger. Let's see what will happen next.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ishveer family life and Ranveer expressing his
feeling to gain forgivness from Ishani and promising of reducing his anger
ya let us see what is going to happen 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!

How are you these days? I think Ranveer will be disappointed when he gets to know that in actual fact Ishaani is not pregnant. Ishaani should console him and promise him that she will give birth to the second child when Raagini grows up a little. Waiting for Ishveer sightseeing and consummation scene. Eagerly waiting for it. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good
hmm let us see how Ranveer is going to reach after knowing the actual 
fact of Ishani won't be pregnant 
let us see how Ishani is managing the situation 
ya let us see their sight seeing and consummation scene
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Gudiya behan 
thanks for the comment
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi friends,
Shakti and Radhika are doing a Indonesian series named "Cinta dari India". I don't know Indonesian language do any of you can give me a idea in which website we can see Indonesian series with English subtitles???

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 552
Ranveer carrying Raagini in the baby carrier and was walking towards the lift of the corridor were Ishani too was having the vaccum bottle in her hand and was walking beside Ranveer were they came near the lift and the lift was in their floor were Ranveer hit the lift button were the lift too opened its door for them were Ranveer entered the lift were Ishani too entered the lift and stood beside him were Ranveer saw Ishani and giving a smile to her were Ishani too smiled cutely to him were Ranveer with a smile in his lips itself hit the ground floor button of the lift were the lift closed its door and it now started to take them down were Raagini feeling the lift moving down raised her head and saw Ranveer up side down. 
Raagini(with a happy smile): Papa...(showing her hand towards down):ooohh...
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm nice know we are going down...(he telling it to Raagini smiled cutely).
Raagini too smiled and then made her head right and saw straight were the lift too brought them to the ground floor and then opened its door for them were Ishani came out of the lift were Ranveer too came out of the lift were as soon as they came out the lift closed its door well by itself were Ranveer and Ishani started to walk crossing the reception of the hotel and then they came out of the hotel and then stood in front of the hotel were they saw the parking of the hotel for the car of Balveer. 
Ranveer(not finding Balveer car put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took the phone out of the pant pocket and then he saw the time in the phone display and then seeing Ishani):Its 10.15 I thought we are itself bit late but Balveer too didn't come here yet. 
Ishani:He may be on the way I think. 
Ranveer:hmm may be tk let me call and talk to him. 
Ishani:Haan Ranveer you call and see where he is even If he comes please wait for me let me go and get milk for Raagini in the restaurant and come. 
Ranveer seeing Ishani shook his head as okay were Ishani too giving a smile to Ranveer started to walk from there towards the restaurant were Ranveer saw Ishani's back for a while and then had a cute smile. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):I made love to her yesterday night but my love needs are not getting decreased(thinking for a while):But here after I should now demand love making to Ishani for a while. By Miracle If Ishani did not become pregnant means I will be happy for now. (he saw up and in thoughts):Bhagwan help me. (thinking it he saw the phone display and then he dialed to Balveer and kept the phone in his ears and hearing the ring waited for the call to be picked were as he heard Balveer voice):Hello Balveer..
Balveer:Hello Ranveer sir I am really sorry today it took time for me to wake up so everything got late today so only I am late now I am on the way let me reach you by next 10 minutes sir. 
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm okay Balveer we came to the front of the hotel as we didn't find your car only I called you. Okay we are waiting. 
Balveer:hmm okay sir will reach you..
Ranveer:hmm(he took the phone from his ears and then saw the phone and seeing Balveer has cut the call and then he put the phone back in the pant pocket and saw Raagini were cutie pie was seeing around the hotel with a cute innocent face were seeing it with a smile he started to wait for Ishani to come and then for Balveer).
Raagini(seeing around them and raised her head and seeing Ranveer):Papa..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini with a smile): Haan Baby..
Raagini:Mama kahan?
Ranveer(seeing Raagini for a while and in thoughts):See for a while too Raagini is not able to be without Ishani but If Ishani become pregnant means another child will come and how will Raagini be able to see Ishani being concentrating another child..(he was thinking it seeing other side).
Raagini(seeing Ranveer not answering):Papa..
Ranveer(came out of the thoughts hearing Raagini voice and lowering his head and seeing Raagini):haan Raagini mama hain na she will come..(he saw the side of the restaurant way for Ishani were now Ishani was coming having the vaccum bottle in her hand were seeing her and then seeing Raagini and signed her to the side of Ishani):See there Mama is coming towards us..
Raagini immediately saw Ishani turning her head to the side Ranveer signed her to see were a smile came in her lips seeing Ishani coming towards them were Ranveer saw Ishani and then saw Raagini were Raagini was smiling so happily seeing Ishani were this made Ranveer to feel sad for the way he has made love to Ishani when Ishani was not precaution and he felt bad that his mistake is now going to hurt Raagini. As he was feeling sad Ishani came near them and she saw Raagini and gave a smile to Raagini were Raagini too smiled cutely to Ishani were Ishani smiling well to Raagini and raised her head and saw Ranveer. 
Ishani:Where is Balveer Ranveer?
Ranveer:He said he is on the way as he got up late today he is late it seems he will come now. you got the milk for Raagini?
Ishani:Haan...(as she said this that was the moment Balveer car was entering the hotel gate were seeing it and seeing Ranveer):Balveer came Ranveer..
Ranveer(too seeing the entrance of the hotel gate and seeing the car was coming in the driving way and seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani..
Balveer brought the car in front of the hotel and stopped the car were seeing Ishani and Ranveer through the glass he had a smile in his lips were Ranveer and Ishani exchanging a glance to each other started to walk to the car were Ranveer walked around the car and opened the car door and he got in the car were Ishani opening the car door on the other side and she got in the seat and sat in the seat next to Ranveer were both Ishani and Ranveer closed the car door on each side well were Ishani kept the vaccum bottle at the back of the seat. 
Balveer(seeing Ishani and Ranveer settled turned and saw them and seeing both):Good morning sir and sister..
Ranveer and Ishani(at the same time):Good morning..
Ranveer held Raagini well and made her to sit well in his lap were cutie pie sat well in his lap and was feeling comfortable. 
Balveer(giving a smile to them and seeing Ranveer):Sir today let me take you to shopping but now itself let us go to shopping or after the lunch you can do the shopping sir?
Ranveer(hearing this from Balveer turned and saw Ishani):Want to go for shopping now itself?
Ishani(seeing him):After the lunch let us go..
Ranveer(shook his head as okay to Ishani and seeing Balveer):Let us go after lunch itself Balveer..
Balveer:Tk sir then let me take to you Indira tourist park it will take exactly half an hour from here. Now time is 10.30 we can reach there by 11 o clock.
Ranveer:(smiling to him): hmm okay..
Balveer smiling to him and then he turned and then held the steering were he started the car and then started to drive the car towards the exit gate of the hotel were driving in the driving pathway of the hotel he finally brought the car out of the hotel and he started to drive the car towards the Indira tourist park were the car was moving towards the tourist park were Ranveer held Raagini well in his embrace were Raagini cutely was laying her head in Ranveer's stomach and saw out of the window and was cutely seeing the greenly and cold Shimla with a smile in her lips.Ranveer too saw out of the window and was thinking about yesterday night were he again got the flashback of drinking well with Harish and then the way he drank the bottle of the wine and then he was not able to remember anything beyond it were Ishani as the car was moving was seeing out of the car and was enjoying the nature of the Shimla were for a while thinking about the way Ranveer was so cute yesterday night to her and the way he behaved like a cute child and the way he asked what is love making brought a love smile in her lips were she slowly turned her head and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was seeing out of the window with a silent face. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in thoughts):Hmm in these two days fights and misunderstandings now we got the gap between us in romance..(seeing Ranveer with a smile were she moved herself close to Ranveer and sat well near him).
Ranveer feeling his thigh been hit with something softly were he turned and saw other side were he saw Ishani's thigh were hitting his thigh were he seeing it raised his head and saw Ishani now were Ishani was smiling to him well. Ranveer seeing Ishani smiling were he too gave a light smile to her and then with a cute face raising his eye brows and he asked her as what were Ishani seeing him with a smile took her hand to his hand were she put her hand inside his hand were though his hands were holding Raagini she held his hand well and sat close to him. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's closeness and then saw Balveer were Balveer was concentrating in the driving and was driving the car were again seeing Ishan in a more low tone); Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him with a cute eyes):sorry..
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):For what?
Ishani:(in a low tone):For scolding you as Raagini fell in the pool and for the way you behaved rude to me in Devarsh matter and the way I confronted you in a harsh way. Sorry in a moment anger I scolded you sorry Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing the cute way of apology of Ishani gave a smile to her in a husky tone):Its my wrong only so you no need to tell sorry as mother the way you reacted was right only and the way I scolded you for no wrong of yours you have all the rights to confront me. 
Ishani(smiled to him):hmm thank you. 
Ranveer cutely closed and opened his eyes as okay to Ishani were Ishani too cutely smiled to him were they were so happily smiling to each other were as they were having lovely glances and smile to each other and as Raagini was seeing out of the window cutely the car moving and then as the time too was moving it was exactly 30 minutes were Balveer parked the car in the parking of the Indira tourist park. As he stopped the car giving the break the jerk brought Ranveer and Ishani to the world were they saw themselves sitting so close to each other were Ishani immediately took her hand from Ranveer's hand before Balveer could turn and see them were she moved from Ranveer and sat well in the seat were Balveer turning off the ignition of the car and then he turned to Ranveer and Ishani. 
Balveer(seeing both of them):So now we have come to Indira tourist park.This place is very calm and lovely and best place for photographic lovers. Especially peace lovers can come here and enjoy.sometimes you can see some species like deer and bear too. The climate will be chill and inside the park you have Beer bar and video games parlor, Ice cream parlor and then cafe too. you can enjoy all, you can take photographs too.There will be the counter and the entry fee is too there pay the entry fee and you can go inside the park and you can enjoy. 
Ranveer(gave a smile to Balveer): hmm okay Balveer..
Balveer(smiling to Ranveer and seeing his watch): Time is 11 o clock you can enjoy the park till 12.30 too and you can come back sir. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Balveer and then he held Raagini well and then he opened the car door and then he got down from the car and he closed the car door well were Ishani too on the other side she opened the car door and came out of the car were she too closed the car door well and then she waited for Ranveer to come were Ranveer walking around the car came and stood next to Ishani were Balveer seeing Ranveer and Ishani are going to leave for the park he turned and sat well in the car and the resting his back well in the seat were he hit the music player button were the songs started to play in the music player were he started to enjoy the songs. Ranveer having Raagini in the baby carrier and then seeing Ishani who was beside him signed her that they can go were Ishani too seeing Ranveer shook her head as okay were Ranveer giving a smile to her started to walk were Ishani too started to walk with Ranveer were Ranveer walking towards the ticket counter of the park were they came near the ticket counter were they saw no one in the ticket counter now were the ticket counter was completely free were Ranveer seeing Ishani. 
Ranveer:Come with me itself Ishani let us take the ticket and enter the park. 
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer too shaking his head as okay he went to the ticket counter were Ishani too came behind him. 
Ranveer(seeing the ticket giving person inside the ticket counter and taking his purse from his pant pocket and then opening the purse):Three tickets. 
Ticket counter(seeing Raagini and seeing Ranveer):one kid only..
Ranveer:haan one kid only..
Ticket giving person:Rs.25.
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then he took 25 rupees from his purse and then he gave the money to the ticket giving person were the ticket giving person got the money from Ranveer and dropping it in the draw were he then tore three tickets from the ticket bundle and then gave the tickets in the hands of Ranveer were Ranveer closing his purse and putting it in his pant pocket and then he got the ticket from the Ticket giving person and then checking the ticket Ranveer saw Ishani and signed they can go were Ishani too shook her head as okay were Ranveer holding the ticket in his hand started to walk towards the entrance of the park were Ishani too was walking beside him. 
Raagini(Seeing the park entrance with a smile and seeing Ishani): mama(showing the park with her index finger):wo..
Ishani:Haan Baby its Indira tourist park we will be enjoying inside this park. 
Raagini smiled and shook her head as okay to Ishani were Ishani too was walking smiling to Raagini were Ranveer too had a smile seeing it were Ranveer holding Raagini in the baby carrier and then walking and coming to the entrance of the park were he saw the park inside were only few people were walking in the pathway of the park were coming to the entrance of the park he saw one person who is the ticket collector were Ranveer showed the tickets to the ticket collector were ticket collector got the tickets from Ranveer and checking only three of them are there and then he dropped the tickets in the basket he was having near him and then seeing Ranveer and showed his hand inside the park telling them to enter were Ranveer shook his head as okay to the ticket collector and then entered the park were Ishani too entered the park behind him. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very sweet update... Lovely episode... Both Ranveer & Ishaani have patched up now...but poor Ranveer is sad cause he's thinking that he'd done wrong to Ishaani, which he didn't done in the first placeπŸ˜ƒ...he'll have to go through that suffering til night...best of luck Ranveer...waiting for next...be safe & stay healthy didu
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi,Sakshi!
How are you?
Wawo amazing! last 3 updates!
Ishani enjoying to making fun on Ranveer!
Ranveer feeling guilty on what he didn't do.. it will be interesting to see Ranveer's reaction when Ishani will tell her truth:) waiting for that.
Loving so much the sensible ishani when she said Ranveer we had left one day lets enjoy it happily. Thanks fro that scene:)
Good Going!
Waiting for next update