YongShinSurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
it seems that the show got good response from people...IF ranking of the show is much better compared to the other shows launched last week... waiting for the trp ratings... I think it will be lesser as the show is in the afternoon slot... ok let me tell my views about the show... the show is good... the new actors are very fresh... yet it has not given the dabh feel... missed SurYa badly... otherwise the show is good and I like ved, vansh and kanak... express your idea about the show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi ðŸ˜ƒ..Loving the show as of now...The cast seems fresh, Bhabo,bhaabasa & Meena are mind blowing as always...I feel the male lead needs to improve on his acting skills that is expressions..otherwise he looks hot 😎.What do u think? Or does his role demands the same, am not sure about it..I guess it ll take time for the dabh feel & how the CVs decide to take it..its been just a week & there r lots happening like Meena & Bhabo fight....Bhabo s hatred towards kanak..😕..Lets wait & watch how the show progresses..😃
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fr0zen

Hi ðŸ˜ƒ..Loving the show as of now...The cast seems fresh, Bhabo,bhaabasa & Meena are mind blowing as always...I feel the male lead needs to improve on his acting skills that is expressions..otherwise he looks hot 😎.What do u think? Or does his role demands the same, am not sure about it..I guess it ll take time for the dabh feel & how the CVs decide to take it..its been just a week & there r lots happening like Meena & Bhabo fight....Bhabo s hatred towards kanak..😕..Lets wait & watch how the show progresses..😃

Awsome Show.
YongShinSurYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fr0zen

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hi😃..Loving the show as of now...The cast seems fresh, Bhabo,bhaabasa & Meena are mind blowingas always...I feel the male lead needs to improve on his acting skills that is expressions..otherwise he looks hot 😎.What do u think? Or does his role demands the same, am not sure about it..I guess it ll take time for the dabh feel & how the CVs decide to take it..its been just a week & there r lots happening like Meena & Bhabo fight....Bhabo s hatred towards kanak..😕..Lets wait & watch how the show progresses..😃</font>

yeah the hero needs to improve expressions..
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i m linking it ...love new cast 
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Diya aur baati hum has set the standards very high and to beat that is completely impossible.
The main attraction of season 1 was wonderful pairing of Suraj Sandhya.Anas and Deepika are very good actors and plus they have such natural and great chemistry which makes them so mesmerizing...
Love story  was again wonderful,so different and powerful ...again impossible to re-create the  love story and chemistry ...
Not to forget the storyline of season 1 was very strong too.

For me season 2 is more like a copy of DABH so I cannot see any freshness or newness here  ..
The biggest problem which I see is the lead pair. Rhea and Avinesh need to improve their acting skills as well as expressions. .I have seen the promos , I could not find any chemistry between the two either...

Edited by Sonali_11 - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loving the concept of the show although some of the cast seems to be miscasted
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
 like the show ... decided to do my impressions on each episode.. the story has substance    so enjoying it...
Tabatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel happy to see another season, I wish they would also bring Veera back. 
YongShinSurYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali_11

Diya aur baati hum has set the standards very high and to beat that is completely impossible.

The main attraction of season 1 was wonderful pairing of Suraj Sandhya.Anas and Deepika are very good actors and plus they have such natural and great chemistry which makes them so mesmerizing...
Love story was again wonderful,so different and powerful ...again impossible to re-create the love story and chemistry ...
Not to forget the storyline of season 1 was very strong too.

For me season 2 is more like a copy of DABH so I cannot see any freshness or newness here ..
The biggest problem which I see is the lead pair. Rhea and Avinesh need to improve their acting skills as well as expressions. .I have seen the promos , I could not find any chemistry between the two either...

Yeah dabh is wonderful and progressive always...