Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Very nice episode. Waiting for the next.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi!!! How do you do? The episode is very nice. Ranveer can't forget himself for harassing Ishaani. He doesn't know that Ishaani is lying to him to mock him. Let's see what will be further. Update asap.

PS Eagerly waiting for consummation scene. I want to know how Ishaani will make Ranveer spend night with her. I think he will be against of it but Ishaani will seduce him.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
Ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good 
now Ranveer is not able to forgive himself for harassing Ishani and he is 
not knowing that Ishani is lying to him to make fun of him 
ya let us see what is going to happen next
hmm let me try my best to give a good consummation scene dear 
let us see how it comes
keep reading 
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hello Sakshi!!!

How are you today? Thanks for pm. Like the episode. Ranveer looks like a chilg now. I like it when Ishaani said that Ranveer and Raagini are the most important for her.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good
glad you liked the episode and Ranveer looking like child and 
happy that you liked Ishani telling that Ranveer and Raagini are the most 
important for her 
keep reading 
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 550
Ranveer seeing other side was having a cute child confused face were Ishani seeing Ranveer's confused face with a smile in her face were Ishani was enjoying Ranveer's cuteness so well now.
Ranveer(with a confused face and then making up himself and seeing Ishani were Ishani immediately changed her face to silent and then seeing her): Ishani..wo..(before he could tell).
There was a knock in the main door were Ranveer got disturbed were he saw Ishani with a disturbed look were Ishani too saw him with a silent face. 
Ishani:I called a house keeping person to take the waste bin and replace a new bin so they only would have come or else Breakfast which I ordered would have come. let me go and see...(she said it seeing Ranveer's face).
Ranveer seeing Ishani with a silent face shook his head as okay were Ishani too seeing him a glance started to walk from there towards the main door were Ranveer with a cute silent face feeling guilty walked to the bed and then he went and sat in the bed and he was feeling himself guilty for everything happened yesterday night. Ishani went to the main door were she saw through the door viewer of the main door and then seeing a house keeping lady standing with two waste bins in her both the hands were she took her hand to the lock and then she unlocked the door and opened the door and saw the house keeping lady who was standing in front of her. 
House keeping lady:Madam a call from your room to change the waste bin..
Ishani:Haan I only called please come in..
House keeping lady having two waste bin in her two hands shook her head as okay and then she entered the room were Ishani keeping the room door opened and then she started to walk behind the house keeping lady were the house keeping lady having the waste bin in her both hands coming to the living room cum bedroom kept one waste bin in the floor of the living room cum bedroom and having other waste bin in her hand and then she started to walk towards the washroom were going to the washroom she entered the washroom by opening its door were Ishani was seeing it with a silent face and then she glanced the living room for Ranveer were seeing Ranveer in the bed were Ranveer was sitting with a confused face seeing the other side were a smile came in Ishani's face now. 
Ishani(in thoughts): hmm I never thought that you will be feeling that you misbehaved with me yesterday night as I got to know it from your mouth..(having a fun smile):I am feeling happy to make fun of you my cute Ranveer...(thinking it she turned and saw Raagini were cutie pie was lovingly playing with the teddy bear sitting in the sofa were Ishani had a lovely smile seeing it).
House keeping lady came out of the washroom having the waste bin that was having the wastes were she came to the living room cum bedroom having the waste bin having waste and then she walked towards the entrance of the room and going near the main room door she kept the waste bin with the waste out of the room and then she again entered the living room cum bedroom were she came to the living room cum bedroom and took the empty waste bin in her hand and started to walk towards the bedroom were she entered the bedroom to change the waste bin in the washroom of the bedroom were Ishani waited for the house keeping lady to come out were she again saw Ranveer who was having a cute confused face and having thinking face were seeing it Ishani had a happy smile in her lips were she was feeling so much happy in her heart to see this cute child behavior of her husband were she was admiring Ranveer so much in this mode. As Ishani was admiring Ranveer..
House keeping lady(came out of the bedroom having the waste bin having the wastes and coming to Ishani): Madam..
Ishani(who was admiring Ranveer came out of the admiration hearing the house keeping lady voice were she turned and saw the house keeping lady who was holding the waste bin in her hand): Haan
House keeping lady: I have replaced the empty waste bin in both the washroom madam and taking the waste bin with wastes..
Ishani:hmm okay..(she gave a light smile to her).
House keeping lady smiling back to Ishani holding the waste bin with wastes started to walk towards the main door were she went to the main door and then she came out of the room and seeing the other waste bin with the waste and then took the waste bin in her another hand and then holding both the waste bin in her both the hands and started to walk from there were Ishani who came behind the house keeping lady while she was leaving itself seeing the house keeping lady left she closed the main door and then she locked the door and then she again started to walk towards the living room cum bedroom were she came to the living room cum bedroom and saw Ranveer were he was still sitting in the bed with his worried face and guilty face were Ishani seeing him had a smile and then took a deep breath and then she started to walk towards the bed were she walked to the bed and going to the bed and standing near Ranveer. 
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a silent face hearing his name raised his head and seeing Ishani):Ishani mein..(he got up immediately from the bed and with a worried face): I am sorry Ishani I should have not behaved like that to you but I am sorry..I myself don't know why I did like this. As my collage mate met me he only called me to drink so only I drank and then I harassed you for love making and I made love to you in drunken state itself. sorry Ishani I am really really sorry..
Ishani(seeing him and then with a cute face):Fine forget it you made love to your wife only know? so no problem..(telling it she saw him with a cute eyes).
Ranveer:Arrey how you can tell its not a problem?(seeing Raagini for a while and then with a feeling face and seeing Ishani):Raagini is just one year old and now itself what I done to you will bring another child. Because of me everything is problem to everyone. 
(thinking for a while and seeing Ishani): Ishani is there any way to stop yourself from being pregnant. 
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is completely guilty enjoying this cute Ranveer controlling her smile and seeing him): Nahi Ranveer yesterday my dates too were not that much safe so surely I will become pregnant only.
Ranveer(with a feeling what to do face):Ishani then what to do now?
Ishani(shaking her head as no):here after we can't do anything its all faith.Let us talk to Raagini and make her try to understand that she is going to have a brother or sister(she said it with a face controlling her smile).
Ranveer was confused completely were he was seeing all the sides a glance and was thinking he is responsible for this now. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's face enjoying it so well inside her heart and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer can you do me a favor?
Ranveer(seeing her immediately): For the way I behaved to you yesterday night even If you tell me to jump from the building too I will do it.
Ishani(seeing him):See you don't want to do that and all.Can you take care of Raagini till I come back after taking my bath?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani a glance shook his head as okay): hmm tk...
Ishani(shook her head as okay and then she turned to the cupboard and then before walking thinking for a while turning to Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): hmm
Ranveer: I gave the cloth bin with your clothes and my cloth and Raagini's cloth for washing they will give it to us by tomorrow morning.
Ranveer:Oh you only sent the cloth bin okay okay even I was searching for it in the morning and I just hanged the cloth in the holder itself. 
Ishani:haan tk let those dress be there itself that dress you pack in some plastic cover we can get the plastic cover from the hotel and then that dresses we can wash it going to our home. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay were Ishani too shook her head as okay and then she started to walk towards the cupboard were she went to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard were Ranveer seeing the back of Ishani with a silent face sat in the bed again were Ishani took her towel and dresses from the cupboard and then having it over her hand and then she closed the cupboard well and the started started to walk towards the washroom. 
Ishani(stopping in the mid way and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(who was seeing her only and seeing her): hmm
Ishani:I have ordered for the breakfast and breakfast will come get it and have your breakfast for you I ordered three veg parathas with Bhindi Sabzi and for Raagini Moong Daal Cheela with Putina Dip. If you can try to feed Raagini her breakfast If breakfast come early before I come from my bath. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay to Ishani): hmm tk let me..
Ishani(with a smile):So sweet here after learn all those things like feeding Raagini and taking care of her because you only need to manage the senior once our junior comes to the world. (she said it with a cute fun making smile and then she started to walk towards the washroom).
Ranveer(had a confused face and he saw Raagini and then saw Ishani were now Ishani entered the washroom and closed the washroom door were he again turned to Raagini and saw Raagini were cutie pie was lovingly playing with the teddy bear in thoughts):What I have done? Ishani is sure that she will be pregnant and If another child this much soon means (he saw Raagini well):I know cutie pie is very possessive on Ishani how she will share Ishani with another child that too in this age itself. Surely Raagini can't understand this and all. (thinking everything he held his forehead with his hand in thoughts):Ranveer what have you done? See now because of your single minute desire everyone are going to suffer. I can manage Raagini for one hour but rest of the 23 hours in a day she wants her Mama only but If another baby comes means how she will take it?Even For Ishani too handling both the child will be really difficult know thinking that only Ishani was not ready to give birth to another child now itself but what I have done.?(he had a worried face again and then he held his both the sides of the forehead with his both the hands and again thought about yesterday night and tried to get the things happened yesterday night were he got the way he drank the wine from the bottle were next to it he was not able to get anything were he remembered himself getting up half naked in the morning were he thought himself being without shirt and vest in the morning were feeling something he now took his hands from the forehead and then in thoughts): I made love to Ishani yesterday night but how I am not feeling anything now...(thinking well and in thoughts):When ever I made love to Ishani that day morning will be a very pleasant morning to me and I can feel that happiness of making love to Ishani in the morning but today I am not feeling any happiness in me and then(he thought about the ways Ishani used to behave after the love making in the morning were he got the flashback of the shy Ishani in the morning after the love making night and in thoughts): Haan while I see Ishani in the morning she will be more cute and feeling bit shy and she will be having blushing in her face after the night of love making (he thought about the way Ishani talked to him now and then in thoughts):But now Ishani is not like that I am not able to see any shyness in her face. (again making up himself): May be as Ishani too didn't expect me that I will make love to her she is not got the complete happiness in love making I think. (shaking his head as right): hmm that only will be the reason for Ishani being normal.(with a cute anger face and in thoughts):How could you Ranveer? See your love will give Ishani a special happiness to that extreme you will make love to her but now see its like you have done love to her for your body desire..Stupid man hain Ranveer tum?
As he was thinking and scolding himself in his thoughts there was a knock in the main door were Ranveer hearing the knock took a deep breath and then he got up from the bed were he saw Raagini were Raagini was comfortably sitting in the sofa and playing with teddy bear were he seeing it had a light smile and then he started to walk towards the main door were he went to the main door and then he opened the main door by unlocking it were he saw the bearer having the tray full of the foods for their breakfast and then the vaccum jug with hot water and then glasses which were empty were Ranveer seeing the bearer signed him to come in were Bearer shook his head as okay and then holding the tray with his both the hands and he entered the room were Ranveer too started to walk behind him were the bearer came to the living room cum bedroom were Ranveer too came to him and stood next to him were Ranveer showed the tea poi to the bearer were the bearer kept the tray on the tea poi and then took the plates from the tray and then he kept the plates in the tea poi and then took the vaccum jug and empty glasses and kept those things in the tea poi and then took the tray in his hand and then took the empty plates of the yesterday breakfast were he took the empty plates and keeping it in the tray and turned and saw Ranveer and signed he is leaving were Ranveer too shook his head as okay and then the bearer started to walk from there holding the tray having the empty plates were Ranveer too walked behind him and then as the bearer went out of the room Ranveer held the door and closed the door and locked the door and then he walked and came to the living room cum bedroom were Raagini keeping the teddy bear in her hand and sitting in the half of the sofa saw the food plates with a smile were Ranveer having a smile in his lips seeing Raagini and then he walked and came to the sofa were he sat in the common sofa and saw Raagini who was sitting in the individual sofa. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini seeing the food plates):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing Ranveer calling her seeing Ranveer with a smile): Papa(showing the food plates with her index finger):Kana...
Ranveer:hmm come let Papa feed it to you. 
Ranveer took the teddy bear from Raagini's hand slowly and keeping the teddy bear in the sofa corner and then with his both the hands took Raagini from the sofa and made cutie pie to sit in his lap well and then he holding her with his one hand and then he took the plate of Moong Daal Cheela having the bowl of the putina dip and then he took the piece of Moon Daal Cheela and dipped it in the Putina and then showed it to the mouth of Raagini were Raagini seeing Ranveer feeding her today and seeing him with a cute smile were Ranveer too smiled a cute smile to her were he signed her with his eyes to eat were Raagini too shook her head as okay and then took her mouth to the food and then got the food from Ranveer's hand and then started to eat it slowly by chewing it with her tiny teeth. 
Ranveer(took the other piece of food and then waiting for Raagini to swallow the chewing food and in a affectionate tone):baby here after know? you too need to get used to Papa because now know? Papa has done a mistake and that is making all of us to be in a situation of who to concentrate. 
Raagini(swallowing the food and seeing Ranveer with a cute questioning face):Kya?
Ranveer(showed the food to Raagini's mouth were Raagini got the food from Ranveer hand were smiling to her):Actually know? another junior is going to come and that junior will be with Mama and Mama is really needed for that Junior so that time Papa will take care of you okay? Don't worry Papa will be with you. 
Raagini(swallowing the food and seeing Ranveer in a cute tone): Mama..
Ranveer(giving a managing face):That is what Baby Papa is telling you when that junior comes to the world after 10 months know surely that Junior will be needing Mama for herself/himself that time so that time you need to share Mama with him/her. mama will be with junior and you with Papa In short Papa for Raagini and Mama for Junior(he gave a cute smile to Raagini).
Raagini saw Ranveer with a silent face were Ranveer was not able to get why Raagini is seeing like that were he seeing Raagini with a not understanding face.
Ranveer:Kya hua Baby?why are you seeing like this?
Raagini(lovingly brought her hand to her chest and touching her chest cutely and in a confirmed tone): Mama Mera. 
Ranveer for a while saw a cute possessive face of Raagini. 
To be continued ๐Ÿ˜‰
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Sakshi! How are you? Thanks for pm. Ranveer is so cute when he is feeling guilty But Ishaani is teasing him. He has become very mature now. Like it. His conversation with raagini was nice. He told her that soon he would spend more time with her than Ishaani but Raagini only expressed her possessiveness for her mother. I like it when Ishaani said that when she gave birth to the second child, Ranveer  would have to take care of Raagini himself.

Update soon. Can't wait for the next episode. Congrats for reaching 550 episodes.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sakshi!!! Amazing update. Eagerly waiting for the next.

Ishveer45 thumbnail

Hello Sakshi. Very nice update. Ishaani is very happy now making fun of Ranveer but Ranveer is very worried and upset. He blames himself for everything. He thinks that he made a terrible mistake which may spoil Raagini's happy childhood. Waiting for the next. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

amirthaa thumbnail
hai sakshi
grt episode...ishani making fun of ranveer is lovely๐Ÿ˜ƒ...ranveer feels guilty...the way ranveer explains abt next kid to ragini is beautiful...but let the fun making end coz while they are going out for last day ...ishveer have to be together...not ranveer feeling guilty...anyways lovely update...

update soon dr
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi!!!
Hope you are fine. Like the episode very much. Ishaani teases Ranveer but he takes everything seriously. So funny to read his thoughts. Waiting for the next.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Ishaani is having too much seeing Ranveer's guilty face...even me too enjoying it...looking forward for the next update... Be safe & stay healthy didu