Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tnzila

Hi, Sakshi!
Amazing update!
Ishani kissed Ranveer forehead was so cute and lovely😳😳😳

Hahahaha! Ranveer forgot what happened last night and thinking he molest ishu,,, poor guy!

Ishani should make some fun on him now, it will be nice and fun to see this:):)

Eagerly waiting for next update!!

Hi sana
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ishani kissing Ranveer forehead 
and Ranveer forgetting what happened last night and thinking he molest Ishani 
yes poor boy 
wish that Ishani made fun of him and let me try my best to make it a fun 
episode 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Ow helpless little baby πŸ˜†...thinking he behaved wrongly with Ishaani...Ranveer baboo u really look so adorable when u feel guilty for no reasonπŸ˜ƒ... It's the thing that makes u so unique...but Ishaani loving Ranveer was n awesome scene...aww my I'm feeling so shy what'll happen in the next update πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...be safe & stay healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
yes Ranveer is now helpless boy only he is thinking that he has misbehaved with 
Ishani and glad Ranveer was adorable to you when he was feeling guilty for no 
reason 
yes that is what is making him unique 
happy you liked Ishani loving Ranveer 
wow cute you were feeling shy 
ya let me update it 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hello Sakshi!!! Great update. Waiting for the next.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi. Hope you are fine.

The episode is so romantic. I like Ishaani kissing Ranveer's forehead. Her morning wakening up was great. she tried not to disturb Ranveer's sleep. I like when Ishaani said that tonight she wouldn't let him sleep. She would make love with him as long as she wants to. Poor ranveer he doesn't remember anything. He thinks he harassed Ishaani. Like his ideas about twins. Please make Ishveer consummation scene the most romantic of all others with a very passionate Ishaani who can't control her desires. Eagerly waiting for the next episode. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good
glad you liked the episode and Ishani kissing Ranveer's forehead 
and the way Ishani woke up in the morning and she tried not to disturb 
Ranveer and the way Ishani said that tonight she won't let him sleep and she 
would make love with him as long as she wants too 
yes pity Ranveer he does not remember anything and he is thinking he harassed Ishani 
happy you liked the idea about twins 
hmm let me try my best to make it a romantic update dear with Romantic Ishani 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hello Sakshi!!! Thanks for pm. The episode is great. Ishaani admires Ranveer in the morning and caresses his hais. It is so romantic. Now waiting for 18+ consummation scene. update soon.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Ishani admiring Ranveer in the morning and 
caressing his hair 
ya let me update the episode of 18+ dear 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

Hai sakshi

really grt episodes...loved ishani kissing ranveer head...my god,,ranveer thinks that he harassed ishani...poor guy...i want ishani to make fun of him...really excited to read ur next update...
update soon dr
take care

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes and Ishani kissing Ranveer head and Ranveer thinking 
he harassed Ishani 
poor guy 
wish that Ishani make fun of him and 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
take care
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Fantastic episode. Ranveer thinks that Ishaani is very angry now but she on the contrary has patched up with him. Let's see what will happen next. Very interesting story. Keep writing dear.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Ranveer thinking that Ishani is angry on him 
but she on the contrary and has patched up with him and
ya let us see what is going to happen 
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hey hi sakshi. how are you feeling now?
excellent update
ranveer was total adorable and his antics were so much funny
he asking about love making the king of romance itself.
and his drunken confession about his insecurity was the best he loves ishani so much and was so adorable in all ways
ishani well i liked her a lot in this she was so happy and touched by his love and their morning scene of sleeping holding each other close was the loveliest thing in this whole of shimla episode and she loving him and kissing him in sleep was best. and now she is one wild cat ready to pounce on him tonight ranveer is going to have lucky day hopefully. all his crying and tears will be rewarded hopefully.
in these update only pure love of ishveer was seen i wish ranveer had heard her confession atleast his insecurity would have reduced consciously i mean he should get to know all this.
but the real fun is in the morning he don't remember anything and ishani is so much love stuck because of his adorable puppy antics. this will be fun if she teases him with all those things he did in night and also the fact if she makes fun of him ny making him even more guilty of having spend the night together.
perfect updates dear i loved it totally.
keep up the good work and take care of yourself
waiting for the next
thanks for pm

Hi dear
ya I am good dear
hope you are doing good
glad you liked the update and Ranveer and his antics and he asking
about love making 
yes King of romance itself asking it 
glad you liked the drunken confession about his insecurity and the way he is 
loving Ishani so much 
happy you liked Ishani the way she was happy and she was touched by his love and
their morning scene of holding each other close 
happy that was the lovely scene in the shimla episodes 
glad you liked Ishani loving him and kissing him in sleep 
yes now wild cat is ready to pounce on him tonight Ranveer surely Ranveer will be
be having a lucky day surely his tears will be rewarded 
happy that you were able to feel pure love of Ishveer 
hmm may be Ranveer would have heared her confession and surely If he has 
heard means he will be out of the insecurity surely he will get to know it 
but he didn't hear her confession were he was not remembering anything 
and yes Ishani was so much love stuck as he was so much adorable puppy boy 
wish that she made fun of him what all he did in the night 
hmm let us see what she is going to do 
glad you liked the update 
thanks for your care dear 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update .This ranveer naa he is thinking he misbehaved with her .This guy too naa.Waiting to see what ranveer is going to do.Thanks for the pm
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 549
Ranveer still sitting in the bed thinking that he has behaved wrong to Ishani yesterday night and was having a guilt face. 
Ranveer(to himself):sorry Ishani mein..I am a worst man. How can I take her without to her will? (he touched his forehead with his hand and then after a while he saw the clock in the wall were it showed the time as 9 o clock were seeing it taking his hand from his forehead to himself):its 9 o clock.fine somehow need to see Ishani I can't avoid her so let me see her and ask ...sorry..(he making this as the right decision shook his head as okay to himself and then he got down from the bed and then he started to walk towards the cupboard were he went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and saw his jacket inside the cupboard seeing it to himself):Ishani only would have helped me to remove the jacket..(with a thinking face again and not getting anything beyond him drinking in the bar even after Harish left and then to himself):Why this Harish need to come and meet me yesterday? Because of him I drank and now I am not getting anything happened yesterday night. (seeing his body once again and then seeing his pant over his hip and then to himself):Only my shirt is not in my body then I think I didn't go to any extreme with Ishani may be I would have tried to make love to her by harassing her but I won't have gone to the extreme level and all. (thinking it and then took a deep breath):Fine anything I need to ask sorry to her for behaving like that..(he immediately saw the cupboard were he took the towel and then dresses from the cupboard and then putting the towel over his shoulders and holding the dresses in his hand and then he closed the cupboard well and then he turned and saw the bed were he saw his shirt and vest were with a guilt face he walked towards the bed and then going near the bed he took his shirt and vest from the bed with his one hand and then holding the clothes he going to wear in other hand and then he walked towards the washroom were he went to the washroom and then pushing the door of the washroom with the hand he is holding his shirt and vest and then he entered the washroom were entering the washroom he was about to see for the cloth bin were he was not able to fine the cloth bin and then with a doubtful face to himself):Where is the cloth bin?my clothes were there in that clothes bin know?(thinking for a while and then without getting why the cloth bin is not there in the washroom he saw the holder of the washroom were he put his shirt and vest in the holder and then to himself):Fine let me put the old shirt here itself...(telling it he closed the door of the washroom to take his bath).
Ishani(holding Raagini in her hand and brought Raagini out of the washroom were cutie pie was so fresh in that morning wearing her pink shirt and pant bringing her to the bed and making her stand in the bed and seeing her with a smile):Finally baby is done with her bath(she smiled to her and then walked to the dressing table and took the make up kit of Raagini and then came back to the bed and then keeping the kit in the bed and then she started to make Raagini ready were cutie pie too was showing her head and face for Ishani to make her make up were she finished make Raagini's make up and then took the kit from the bed and then walked to the dressing table and kept the kit in the dressing table and then coming back to Raagini and with a smile): hmm finally Raagini is ready for the day.Just need to wear your jacket after your breakfast you can wear it okay?
Raagini(smiling to Ishani): Mama..(she showed her hand cutely to Ishani).
Ishani(seeing her with a smile):Kya hua?
Raagini(showing her hand itself signed her to come near her):Mama..
Ishani(getting it with a smile):Why my baby is calling me near her?(with a smile went close to Raagini standing in the floor).
Raagini(being in the bed itself held Ishani's shoulder with her one hand and then tilting her head and then kissed Ishani's cheek so well and then took her head back and saw Ishani with a smile):Meri Mama..
Ishani(getting the kiss of Raagini with a smile and seeing Raagini):you know what? no one can change you and your Papa. Both of them are really a blessing to me. 
Raagini without understanding too smiled cutely were Ishani too smiled to her cutely. 
Ishani:(sitting in the bed next to Raagini):Tk let mama order for your breakfast okay?
Raagini(moved a step in the bed and standing behind Ishani and lovingly held Ishani's both the side shoulders with her both the hands and in a cute tone):mmm Kana...
Ishani(feeling Raagini standing behind her with a smile): hmm okay let Mama order it(she took her hand to the intercom that was in the lamp table and then she holding the cordless phone in her hand and dialed to the restaurant number and then kept the phone in her ears and hearing the ring she waited for the person to pick the call were after a two ring a person picked the call):Hello I am calling from Room no.200
Restaurant person:Yes tell me madam? what would I do for you?
Ishani:I called to order for our breakfast?
Restaurant person:yes tell your order madam.
Ishani:Three veg parathas with Bhindi sabzi and then another plate of two veg parathas with Paneer Tava Masala. Then One Moong Daal Cheela with Putina Dip. 
Restaurant person:hmm okay madam your order will be in your room soon. 
Ishani:hmm okay(she took the cordless phone from her ears and then kept it back in the place of the phone back in the lamp table and then turned to Raagini were cutie pie was lovingly hugging her so well from behind with her two hands over her neck and then her tiny chin in her shoulders seeing her with a smile):Cutie pie what are you doing to Mama?
Raagini(seeing Ishani's cheek with a smile and then she took her hands from Ishani's neck and then moving a step in the bed and coming in front of Ishani and cutely sat in the lap of Ishani were Ishani with a smile held Raagini with her both the hands and made her comfortable in her lap were smiling to Ishani): Mmm Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile):That much possessiveness on Mama?
Raagini(hearing the word Mama alone and seeing Ishani with a cute puppy face):Mama mera..
Ishani(moving her head to Raagini and giving a affectionate kiss on Raagini's forehead and seeing Raagini with a smile and in a emotional tone):Raagini you know what once when Mama was small there were more people only to hate me. They said I am not a girl who was born in a right way but that time too only your Papa loved me with his whole heart and (seeing Raagini with a emotional smile):seeing you know? I am feeling that more than you and your Papa no one can love me this much. Now I got the complete medicine for the wound I got from my childhood. 
Raagini without understanding too seeing Ishani's feeling face she slowly got up from Ishani's lap and then standing in the bed again and then seeing Ishani and then immediately held Ishani's neck and hugged Ishani well were Ishani's hands too came to the back of Raagini and she too hugged Raagini well were both mother and daughter were having a lovely hug which reflected their affection for each other. 
Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing the white shirt and then the blue jean pant were he came out of the washroom leaving the towel in the holder of the washroom after drying his hair well were he walked and came towards the dressing table and then he stood facing the mirror of the dressing table were he saw his own image in the mirror were he had a guilt in his eyes and face. 
Ranveer(seeing his image for a while and then cutely showing his one hand to the image of him in the mirror):Are you stupid? why can't you control yourself Ranveer.?Idiot hain tum?(he was cutely scolding himself in the mirror were then putting down his hand and then making up himself):Fine..let me try to ask sorry to Ishani..(he took a deep breath and then took the comb and started to comb his hair were he made his light touch up and then he started to walk to the cupboard and then he going to the cupboard opened the cupboard and then he took his jacket and then wore the jacket over his shirt and then he closed the cupboard and then he walked towards the lamp table and then he took his purse and phone from the lamp table and then he put his phone and purse in the pant pocket and then he took his eye glasses and he made his hang over his shirt and then he took a deep breath and then slowly started to walk towards the entrance of the bedroom were he came near the bedroom entrance and then he was hesitating to go out and then in thoughts):Bhagwan behaving worst to Ishani how could I face her?. what will I tell her and justify my behavior?(thinking it for a while and then took a deep breath and in thoughts):My mistake only know?so I only need to tell sorry to Ishani(he slowly walked out of the bedroom and then slowly walking he came to the living room cum bedroom were he saw Ishani and Raagini in the bed were Raagini was hugging Ishani tightly and he was about to see Raagini's back and Ishani's face).
Ishani(too holding Raagini's shoulders with her both the hands):Raagini baby come out of the hug how long you will be hugging Mama?
Raagini(hugging Ishani still):Naa Mama ...
Ishani:Raagini tum bi na?(telling it she was glancing to other side of the room casually were she saw Ranveer standing there with a silent face seeing them were her lips were wanting to smile were with a confusion of whether to smile or not she saw Ranveer with a silent face).
Ranveer(too seeing Ishani with a silent face and without knowing how to talk to Ishani he walked slowly and came to the bed were standing near the bed and seeing Raagini who was hugging Ishani and then seeing Ishani in a bit stammering tone):Is..Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and with a cute face):hmmm
Ranveer:Wo mein..(before he could tell the next word).
Raagini(came out of the hug from Ishani and saw Ishani's face were seeing Ishani seeing some other side with her cute tiny hand held Ishani's one side cheek and turned Ishani towards her and smiling to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(turned to Raagini): haan baby..
Ranveer got disturbed were he had a cute disturbed face were he was seeing Ishani itself and was thinking how to talk to Ishani and ask sorry to her were Ishani managing Raagini who was cutely telling something to her and then seeing Ranveer a glance. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini again):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing her name from Ishani and stopping her cute child talk to Ishani and seeing her): hmm Mama..
Ishani(giving a light smile to her and signing Ranveer to her with her head shake):papa is standing behind you. 
Raagini(cutely with a questioning face): Papa...(Ishani shook her head as yes to her were getting the head shake of Ishani cutely turned in the bed and saw Ranveer standing there with a silent face were seeing him with a excited smile and in a happy tone): Papa..(she opened her hands to Ranveer).
Ranveer(seeing Raagini opening her hands and giving a smile to her keeping two more steps and going near the bed and he too opened his hands and took Raagini in his hand and keeping Raagini close to him and in a lovely tone):Cutie pie good morning..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer with a smile): hmm gooo mog..
Ranveer(smiled to Raagini at the way of she telling good morning and then he turned and saw Ishani a stealing glance were Ishani has got up from the bed now and folded her hands and seeing both of them with a light smile in her face were seeing Ishani seeing them and then turning to Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(cutely taking her hand from Ranveer's cheek and seeing Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer:See (seeing Ishani a glance and then seeing Raagini again):Papa want to talk to Mama so till that can you please be playing with mobo..?
Raagini(in a excited tone): hmm mobo...
Ranveer smiling to her were holding Raagini itself he walked to the table of the room were he went to the table and then holding Raagini well with his one hand and then took the mobo teddy bear that was on the corner of the table laying in the table with his other hand and then gave the teddy bear in the hands of Raagini were cutie pie with a happy face got the teddy bear in her hand were Ranveer making sure Raagini well be okay with the teddy bear he held Raagini with his both the hands and then slowly left her on the floor. Raagini holding the teddy bear and having her complete concentration on the teddy bear started to walk towards the sofa were Ishani too was seeing Ranveer giving teddy bear to Raagini and Raagini walking to the sofa were Raagini walked fast to the sofa and then she went to a individual sofa and then keeping the teddy bear on the sofa corner and then holding the sofa with her tiny hands and then she got in the sofa by crawling her body in the sofa and then taking her legs to the sofa were she sat well in the sofa and rested her back in the sofa and took the teddy bear and seeing the teddy bear she started to play with it having a smiling face were Ranveer seeing Raagini is comfortable took a deep breath and saw Ishani were Ishani was still seeing Raagini. 
Ranveer(again walked towards Ishani slowly and he came near Ishani and then seeing her still seeing Raagini and then in a low tone): Ishani..
Ishani(smiling seeing the way Raagini was hugging the teddy bear and smiling hearing Ranveer calling her she turned to him with a smile in her face were seeing Ranveer seeing her with a silent face were her face too turned to be silent were in thoughts): hmm he said he need to talk to me to Raagini and then only he gave the teddy bear to Raagini and made her play with it. But what he is going to talk now?May be regarding yesterday night but its okay for drinking and coming yesterday he no need to ask sorry and all to me know? May be thinking how to clear the misunderstanding between us he would have drunk too (she saw him well again):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a guilt eyes): Ishani I am sorry I know I should have not come drunk to room but actually...(before he could tell).
Ishani(seeing him with a silent confirmed face):Ranveer see you no need to talk about yesterday night.
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said in thoughts): oh surely I have behaved worst to her so only she is not even ready to hear what I am going to tell her about yesterday night(making up himself):Ishani I am sorry really I should have not done this but..sorry (with a guilt face):Yesterday I liked you so much really my heart wanted to be close to you and I didn't drink voluntarily I met my collage mate and he called me to drink even that time too I drank a glass of wine only but somehow thinking you and the misunderstandings between us I drank so well and as I came drunk to room I think I was not able to control myself I think so only I have done such a wrong thing but I promise you I didn't do it with consciousness as I was drunk only I have behaved like that to you. I am sorry.
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is telling with a not understanding face and thinking about the way he behaved as a child to her in the night and then hearing what he is telling now and in thoughts):What happen to him? why he is telling all this and he is asking sorry and all now..(with a not getting cleared face seeing Ranveer):Ranveer actually..(before she could tell).
Ranveer(seeing her with a guilt face):I know Ishani I was only wrong I should have not done it and I should have not come to room itself yesterday night. As I came only seeing you and losing myself to you I would have hurt you so much sorry..(he saw her with a guilt eyes again).
Ishani(seeing him with a still not understanding face in thoughts):He hurt me? what he is talking?(thinking for a while and seeing Ranveer with a doubtful face):Do you remember what happened yesterday?
Ranveer(seeing her with a child face shook his head as no):Nahi I don't remember but as I saw myself without shirt and vest on me I got to know that I have behaved wrong to you But I am sure I would have not gone to the extreme level. I didn't go to extreme level know Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer now and getting what Ranveer is thinking and then had a fun face now were in thoughts): hmm so his shirt less body has created this confusion in him ..so he is thinking that he came and misbehaved with me yesterday night so only he is talking like this..fine Mr. RV now wait and watch Mrs. RV's performance(seeing Ranveer with a bit silent face and in a fun mixed worried tone):Haan Ranveer even I too didn't expect that you will behave like this. If we talk about it we will be feeling so only I told you not to talk about yesterday night but you are wishing to talk about it.
Ranveer(totally shocked and in thoughts):sure Ranveer you have done something worst with Ishani again.How can you physically harass her?(making his face more guilt and seeing Ishani): I am sorry Ishani I am really sorry but I think you are okay(seeing her from up and down):I didn't hurt you know?
Ishani(making her face that she is not able to tell and bowing her head):you didn't hurt me that much and all but what happened yesterday may even known to the world soon. 
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):What? How world will know what happened between us?
Ishani(raised her head and seeing Ranveer with a fun cum silent face and in a bit shyness feeling voice):Actually yesterday I didn't expect you will come drunk as Servant brought you I took you to your bedroom and made you lay in the bed and I Removed your jacket and shoes alone and then telling you to sleep I was about to go but you (she acting like she is not able to see him were she turned to other side):held my hand and made me to fall on you and then...(shaking her head as no):And then I cannot even tell what happened yesterday night with my mouth Ranveer you were so much active yesterday night(seeing other side she had a fun smile in her face).
Ranveer(had so much silent and guilt face were he came to the other side were Ishani immediately changed her face to silent face and he standing in front of her and in a low tone): Ishani I didn't go to extreme level know?
Ishani(raised her head and seeing Ranveer and in a bit sorry face):As you went to extreme level only I am telling that soon that will be coming in front of the world too..
Ranveer(again tried to remember what happened yesterday night were he was not getting anything in his mind and then seeing Ishani):Actually only my shirt and vest were not with me but other clothes were on me only so only..(dragging his voice and bowing his head and tried to think yesterday night with a confused face).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's confused face and having a smile enjoying it were when Ranveer raised his head and saw her she changed her face to silent immediately and then bowing her head in a  low tone):Is there any need that all your clothes need to be on the floor for making love?
Ranveer(getting the question of Ishani sensible and to himself): hmm of course there is no need like that ...(seeing Ishani):but how you tell that this will be coming to be know to the world what happened between us is our personal know?
Ishani(with a cute worried face): haan of course but I too didn't expect you will do like this even I was not able to stop you too you were so much adamant to get love making from me.(in a calm tone without seeing him):As I didn't expect it and as I was not precaution I am sure I will become pregnant..
Ranveer(with a shocked face);Pregnant? Ishani we have planned know that only after Raagini grows up and be ready to accept her brother and sister one we need to think about second child..
Ishani(seeing him with a cute fight mode now): Haan of course we thought but you were not ready to control yourself yesterday night and I too was not able to stop you as you were adamant so surely we will be having a child by next 10 months..So after second child comes you only need to handle Raagini okay?
Ranveer hearing what Ishani said had a confused face of what he has done were having a cute child confused face he was seeing other side and thinking something were Ishani seeing the confused face of Ranveer had a happy fun smile. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰