Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello, guys! Thank you for your patience and apologies for my delay. :)

Chapter 21: Shattered

Ranveer returned home with lighter heart than he had left a few hours ago. He closed the door behind him and sighed, the image of Ishani refusing to leave his thoughts. The influence of alcohol was almost over, or maybe it was because of the time spent with Ishani that the intoxication now no more dominated him. Either way, the comfort he had from having Ishani by his side was warmly welcome. He knew what she meant to him for years and years, but the thought of losing her came for the first time in life. Even if it was a reality that the eventual fate lay somewhere else, he could not deny the solace of almost hanging in with nowhere to go. It was, after all, still better than the final fall which would have him killed. In life or death, he wished Ishani only and his chest ached with a pain of where he would go, should Ishani happen to fall in love with someone else.

But, she wanted to study, as she had told him several times before, and marriage was not in the cards for her until now. Thankfully, Falguni Maa did not try to persuade her on the Chirag matter either, leaving him with much more ease than she could have given him otherwise. Before going to the office he was to meet Harshad Parekh, and ask whatever was wrong with the man. Why did he behave so strange nowadays? There was no time for nap but he needed none of it now, when the things were normal once again. He quickly readied himself for the office and collected the papers and files from the table.

Suddenly, a knock at his door sounded.

"Ranveer?"

He turned back, watching his Mota Babuji stand at the door.

"Mota Babuji!" He gasped, a gesture split between relief, wonder, shock, surprise and sadness. "You here? I was just coming to you only."

Harshad Parekh smiled, and shambled into the room. His feet appeared weaker than usual, for the balance with which he walked was seemingly absent. "I wanted to talk to you about something."

Before answering the query for him Ranveer spoke. "Mota Babuji, I don't want to interfere in any of your personal matters, but I'm worried about you. Only if you could spare a few minutes for that?" Hardly did his voice escape the concern he felt for the old man.

He smiled. "Go on."

"You know you never drink so much that you can't move?"

Ranveer waited in silence, but received no reply.

"But you did yesterday."

"I told you the reason, my boy."

"I know, Mota Babuji," Ranveer said, his voice softer. "That's the reason I'm worried. I don't like all that's happening these days. Something doesn't feel right, and it's concerning you!"

"Ranveer, I don't know why you would feel this way, but I'm alright. Understand?"

It was barely convincing. "No, Mota Babuji," he said. "You aren't alright. Look at yourself. It's as if something is torturing you and you aren't letting us know what that is. You need to let that out or..."

Harshad Parekh swayed his head to both sides and smiled. "You know, Ranveer, this is why Ishani is so jealous of you?"

Ranveer halted in speech, disgruntled. "Jealous?"

He chuckled for a few moments and then said. "Yes, she thinks I love you more than I love her."

"But it's not true," Ranveer whispered awkwardly.

Harshad Parekh ran a loving hand over Ranveer's head and sighed. "I don't differentiate between either of you. You are my precious gems. But since you do keep showering your rights on me as if you're my grandfather it does make Ishani jealous. She's unable to do that."

Ranveer flushed deeply. "Mota Babuji, quiet. She'll eat us alive if she hears you right now."

"That's right!" Harshad laughed, but laugher soon turned into the bouts cough. Ranveer rushed to him with a glass of water which the old man denied with a raise of his hand.

"I'm fine," he said, controlling the coughs. "It's perhaps the influence of alcohol which is still getting on me."

"Mota Babuji, see? Please do something. Go for a checkup or atleast don't sit idle. I don't like it! I just don't!"

"Alright, I will," Harshad said. "I have a friend who is might give me some suggestion, so will show him myself, alright?"

Ranveer nodded. "Mota Babuji, was there anything urgent that you came here in the servant quarters, and that too so early in the morning?"

"Ah, yes!" he said, shaking his head, as though he had forgotten why he was in Ranveer's room in the first place. "I wanted to talk to you about something in alone. It's urgent."

"Yes, Mota Babuji?" Ranveer said.

"Papa!" Ishani's voice interrupted Harshad's speech, startling them both. "What are you doing here?"

Harshad Parekh struggled for words and shrugged his shoulders. "I came here to discuss an important matter with him," he said after sometime. "Can you please leave me alone?"

"No." She crossed her arms to her chest. "I want him for something and it's urgent."

"Ishani," her father insisted, "spare him for a while only, please?"

Ishani stared at her father and then at Ranveer, and seemed to contemplate for five seconds. "Alright." She sighed at last, resigning. "Who can really come between Ram and his Hanuman when they're discussing the matters as important as saving the planet from Aliens?" She pouted before Ranveer led her out of the room.

"Don't be a drama queen, Ishani. I'll catch you soon. I promise!" He turned back to find his Mota Babuji smiling to himself. Surely, he was amused at Ishani's antics. "Yes, Mota Babuji," he said, coming back to face him.

Harshad Parekh nodded, as if deciding something in his mind. "Do you trust me, Ranveer?" he said at last.

"Of course, Mota Babuji," Ranveer said immediately.

"Do you think I'll ever think of bad for my children?" he pressed further, and Ranveer noticed the suddem change in his eyes.

"No, not at all," Ranveer answered, wondering where the conversation was heading to.

"If so, would you do something if I asked you for it?" His gaze was firmly fixed on Ranveer as if refusing him any escape in case he wanted to say no.

"Yes," Ranveer said, his voice hesitant for some inexplicable reasons. Harshad Parekh paused for a few moments, and silence only seemed to fill Ranveer's heart with a profound dread.

At last Harshad Parekh said it. "I want you to convince Ishani for something,"

It struck in his chest. Almost there when the blow would have him killed. But he remained quiet for the infinite, agonizing seconds, firmly holding his ground, quietly praying for his instinct to be wrong.

"For what?" The words barely left Ranveer's lips.

"To get married to Chirag."

Ranveer shut his eyes, swallowing hard. Once again, anticipation did not make any difference to the truth!

His Mota Babuji continued. "Ishani wants to marry someone she loves, and only you can make her see Chirag's good colours."

Ranveer lowered his gaze.

"It shouldn't be hard for you, Ranveer. You're her best friend," Harshad continued, and Ranveer could feel the heaviness from his voice leaving eventually. It was as if the burden his Mota Babuji was carrying with himself was almost gone.

Ranveer slowly nodded his head that he heard all that his Mota Babuji said to him. But it wasn't easy, no. If today he had asked Ranveer to give away his life he would have done without a word. But why this?

"Mota Babuji," Ranveer said, abruptly getting upto his feet. "It's not easy. How can I ask her to love someone else? I've been trying the same myself... I mean..." he added quickly, "...to know what she likes and what not."

"I trust you, Ranveer," Harshad Parekh said. "I know you will succeed."

Ranveer forced a smile over his shoulder as he saw Harshad Parekh sit calmly, waiting for his confirmation. What this success would cost him, no one knew.

"Ranveer?"

"Yes, Mota Babuji," he said, composing himself.

"Will you do this for me?" The plea in his Mota Babuji's voice carried far more than a request. It had hope, that he wouldn't be disappointed here.

Ranveer watched his Mota Babuji and the years of the past came back to him. The times when he and his family hardly had food to survive, or the times when he slept under no roof, except his mother's embrace; and she had spent a hundred nights sleeplessly for him, sacrificing herself for his happiness and comfort. If it wasn't for the man standing before him, they wouldn't have had a better fate than those who live as if non-existent and then die from starving on the streets and no one cared. It was because of this man they had food to eat and a house to live.

Wasn't it time to do something for him when life had given him the opportunity? But what cost it was that he had to strangle his own heart to fulfill the wish? No, Ranveer told himself, his heart was of no value when it came to the happiness of his Mota Babuji and Ishani. Hadn't they done so much to protect him from the cruel flings of society?

But why wouldn't a part of him agree to this? Why something felt so wrong that he was compelled to say no?

"Ranveer?" His Mota Babuji shook him and Ranveer was brought back to reality. "Where are you lost?"

"No, nothing, Mota Babuji," he said, gulping. "I'll do whatever you want me to."

"I wish you all the luck."

"For the first time you've asked for something from me, Mota Babuji, and I'll do this till my last breath."

"Good. I know you will succeed," Harshad Parekh said, taking Ranveer in his arms. A drop of tear finally escaped Ranveer's eye and he remained tucked in his Mota Babuji's embrace, as if trying to find a comfort he wouldn't ever find anymore. Anywhere.

"That's good." Harshad lovingly patted Ranveer's cheek and turned to leave.

Engrossed in his own miserable reverie Ranveer didn't realize when Harshad Parekh left. He turned back, strength all of a sudden leaving his body as he struggled to breathe for a few fleeting seconds. So, this was the end. It wasn't a fear or question anymore, but the truth of a declaration. It was time to do what he dreaded his whole life. But, wasn't this obvious? Didn't his Mota Babuji always say how he was to be the one who'd make sure Ishani married to a good guy? Despite realizing he never had a better fate, the unruly, indiscreet thoughts formed in his head like hazy clouds, dispensing away all the possibilities of his sanity remaining intact. Ranveer ran his hand through his hair, feelings churning uncontrollably before he found the barrier of strength finally cracking. Tears formed in his eyes and rolled down his cheeks, as though creating a pool deep enough for him to drown to death.

Did loyalty have to have such a costly price to pay? But, again, he reminded himself, this was Harshad Parekh he was talking about. It was for the first time his Mota Babuji had asked something from him, and for all the favours he had had on him, it was time to return them. His father always said that loyalty was the most important thing in this world, and rarely did people trust others to be loyal like Harshad Parekh trusted him.

But only if his life and love weren't so deeply embedded together, probably it wouldn't have hurt so much.

"Ranveer! Ranveer!" Ishani tapped at the door, the delay making her bang harder at the wood.

"What's wrong?" Ranveer asked, emerging out of the room. "Ishani? You here?"

She apparently had her eyes red which wasn't hard to understand that was from crying. Without waiting for him to say anything else, Ishani stormed into the room and sat on the bed inside. She lowered her gaze, not bothering to hide her tears.

"Ishani." Ranveer moved towards her, his voice softers. "What happened?"

"Ranveer, Papa..."

It hardly took a moment to know what she wanted to talk about.

"Papa wants me to marry Chirag!"

The words stung and Ranveer involuntarily flinched. "What do you want?" he asked slowly, strength now a lost cause that he was in the middle of an ocean from which there was no return anymore.

Ishani turned to him, panic raging on her face clearly. "I can't marry him, Ranveer. I can't."

"Ishani..."

"Ranveer, you're my friend. Please help me! Please do something. Please take Chirag out of my life. I hate him! I thought all was over after yesterday and there was never going to be any Chirag conversation in our lives but not. Chirag came home today and Papa is so impressed with him all over again. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to make Papa understand that I don't want to marry Chirag."

Each word Ishani spoke seemed to be breathing new hope in Ranveer, but the thought of his promise to Mota Babuji still fresh in his mind weighed harder. He kneeled in front of Ishani and wiped her tears. "Don't cry, Ishani," he said, unsure what was it which hurt so much today. Ishani's plight, her tears or his promise. "You know I can't see tears in your eyes."

"Ranveer, help me please!" Ishani pleaded, holding his hand tightly. "I don't want to marry him."

"I will," he said, as Ishani leaned her head against Ranveer's. "I will certainly help you."

Ranveer dropped Ishani in her room, pacifying her, trying to make her believe that he was going to be there all the time for her. All the time. Reality laughed at the failed assurances he gave her, and himself.  He composed himself in hope to hold back the falling remains of the friendship beginning to fall apart. With the moments passing on, his sanity only questioned the strength he was about to put up to finish the task successfully.

"Ranveer," one of the helpers called him. "Mota Bhai has left for the office and he wanted you to be there on time."

Ranveer nodded his head, and left. The traffic was considerably low for the morning of Mumbai, and he found himself in the office in the next one hour. Thankfully, Harshad Parekh had just arrived and he smiled when approached by Ranveer.

"I went to the doctor," he said cheerfully, "as you wanted me to. Now happy?"

Ranveer took the bag from his hand and walked beside him. "What did he say?" he asked in the same stern tone as in the morning at home.

"He has asked me not to extra stress over work and take some rest. You know it's been a hard week with the new project Ketan and I are starting together."

Smile left Ranveer's lips at the mention of Ketan Mehta, but he concealed the discomfort with a forced curiosity. "What is it about, Mota Babuji?" he asked.

Harshad Parekh remained silent for a while, and then spoke. "We're starting with the construction of the new buildings in Lonavala. Everything sounds promising, odds are in our favor and who knows, we might strike a gold until the end of the season?"

Ranveer nodded.

"I know you must be thinking that I didn't take your opinion on this, but, I think things were clear from the start and there wasn't anything for you to do."

"I think it's a good idea, Mota Babuji," he said. "How long will the constructions take?"

"For now, most likely 6 months. What do you think?"

"It's alright," Ranveer answered. "For now everything looks gold."

"You've been working with me for ten years, Ranveer, and you used to be only a child when you first came here, but now, you have better tips than me to give. Harshad Parekh earns millions a month and it's because of you only."

Ranveer shook his head. "No, Mota Babuji, all my life, I've learned things from you. So, what Ranveer does today is because of his Mota Babuji. And, I promise that one day you'll be very, very proud of me. I promise!"

"Ah, I am proud of you already, my son," Harshad said. "Not even my own family will do so much all that you've done for me. And, I'm sure whenever my family needs someone and I'm not there, you're always going to be for them."

"Yes," he answered. "I will."

While conversing and Harshad Parekh wishing and greeting the employees, neither of them realized they were into the cabin of the old man. Ranveer placed the bag on the table sideways and retracted the files from inside.

"So, what have you thought?" Harshad said and Ranveer looked at him, confused.

"About what, Mota Babuji?"

"About Ishani and Chirag? Do you truly believe he's the right person for Ishani?"

"No," Ranveer answered before he could even stop the words. "I- I mean..." he added suddenly, "let Ishani decide that herself. Who are we to say anything on her behalf?"

Harshad Parekh nodded thoughtfully for a few moments. "She's against the marriage and doesn't want to see Chirag's good side."

Ranveer sighed, and moved away from the place his Mota Babuji stood. "She's stubborn, and once she's made up her mind about something, she doesn't want to change it. That's the things with her opinion about Chirag as well. She doesn't want to see another side of the matter for now. Give her some time, and let her decide then."

Harshad agreed and came to Ranveer. "I can't believe my girl is about to marry," he said and Ranveer watched the old man, smiling. His eyes twinkled and he seemed to be thinking of a life gone away. "She was two years old when I married Falguni and see, does she even look like she's grown at all?"

Ranveer smiled. This was the truth. Even if he and Ishani had grown up together and spent most of their time when home with each other, he couldn't deny that Ishani was still a child that could not be trusted with herself when it came to the outside world. And the girl was a grownup now.

"Yes," he answered with fondness dripping from his voice. "Seems like we met yesterday and now she's all ready to go away."

"Do you know, Ranveer, when Ishani will be married, who will cry for her the most?" Harshad Parekh said, and Ranveer stared at him silently. "You!" He nudged Ranveer's shoulder and laughed.

"I will," Ranveer said, his voice low. "I will certainly cry for her the most." The tiny attempt to conceal the bitterness and pain perhaps had gone futile, for his Mota Babuji stared at him, as though suspicious about something. "And you know the most important thing about Ishani, Mota Babuji?" he asked, changing the topic suddenly, and his mentor's features softened as well. Ranveer continued, "She's very emotional. She feels from her heart and is afraid of getting it broken. If you give her something to judge, she'll end up telling you the more emotional side of the matter."

"That's the same problem with you, my boy," Harshad said. "You too think from your heart, and perhaps that's why you think only about Ishani." Ranveer's head shot up, his breath almost ceasing. "That's how you know Ishani the best." His Mota Babuji finished with a smile.

Ranveer only nodded.

"I trust you, Ranveer. And I'm sure you will make things happen for good."

Ranveer smiled. There was a lot to be done and decided. It wasn't about him anymore, but Ishani and a life which awaited her further. But why did his Mota Babuji think Chirag was the suitable match for Ishani? What were the conversations which forced him to take the decisions against Ishani's wishes? Most likely he would know that pretty soon. For now, he needed to know what Chirag truly had in his mind.

The beads of rain plopped down, creating a buzzing pool on the ground as the water hurried down to an unknown destination without any hindrance. Apart from the sound of the rain lashing down like the roaring of a wild animal there was nothing to disturb the thoughts of Ranveer. His feet felt heavy, unmoving, as he proceeded towards the Mehta Mansion. As he had expected, the lights at this hour were off, and a part of him nudged him backwards; but what force kept pushing him towards the house, he could not tell. Slowly, he lifted his fingers and rang the bell. No response. He again pushed the switch down and waited. No response. He gulped and tried again. No response.

Realizing he might have been disturbing the sleep of the people, Ranveer turned back and had walked only a couple of steps when someone called out his name. He turned back and saw Chirag at the main gate.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, confused. "Come!"

Ranveer inhaled deeply and proceeded towards the house in slow steps.

"You've got yourself drenched. I'll get you a towel, wait."

"No, Chirag," Ranveer interrupted. "I'm alright."

"What are you doing here so late at night? Did you need something?" Chirag asked.

Ranveer shook his head, and let out a frustrated sigh, wondering to himself what was it that kept him from speaking anything further. At last he turned to Chirag. "Chirag," he said, keeping his voice low. "I came to talk something very important to you."

"Yes?" Suspicion left his features and was replaced by the lines of curiosity. "How may I help you?"

"Why do you want to marry Ishani?" Ranveer asked in a single breath, thankful that nothing gave away the storm building within him.

"What kind of question is that?" Chirag asked, clearly surprised. "Didn't I clear everything that day itself?"

Thunder rattled outside, and the earth bellow shook."I'm her best friend," Ranveer said firmly. "You know what I mean, right?"

Chirag sighed, and glanced at Ranveer. "I know what you mean, buddy, but I like her and mean every word I've said to her and Harshad Uncle."

"What can you do for Ishani?" His question came quickly and astonishing.

"What?"

"What can you do for Ishani?" Ranveer asked again and waited, while Chirag lowered his gaze in contemplation.

"Anything," he said after sometime.

"Will you be loyal to her for your entire life once you two are married? Will you love her so much that you never let her shed a single tear of misery? Will you care for her enough that you'd do everything to see her happy? Will you love her enough to love everything that belongs to her?"

"Yes."

It hit Ranveer. Deep down somewhere he still expected Chirag's proposal to be a fraud or maybe a dream, the dream which kept laminating itself with reality every passing day, torturing him, killing him. He swallowed down the pain, and focused his eyes on Chirag again. It was time to play the ace card.

"But you know what? Ishani doesn't deserve you," he said. "Better go an find someone else."

"What do you mean?" Chirag asked, taking a step towards Ranveer.

"She has no character. I've known her since childhood and hardly has she done anything to make her parent proud!" he added, voice quivering with the words every part of his soul knew was wrong. "She changes boyfriends like people change their clothes! How many times I found her in hotels with several guys. But it's not her fault, no. It's in her blood! Her mother was just like her!" His voice faded and the topic was changed. "I've known her for longer period than the most people around her, and the truth is, no one knows her true colours. If you want a better life for you, stop thinking about Ishani. I'm telling you because you look a nice guy who deserves better than that chara--"

A hard hand punched across his jaw and Ranveer fell to the other side on the floor.

"How dare you!" he heard Chirag yell, and before he could recover from the first blow, Chirag grabbed Ranveer by his collar and pushed him away. "They treat you like their family and you've been revealing their secrets to me? Did no one teach you loyalty? And Ishani, the girl you're degrading here, fought for your damn self respect in the party! Harshad Uncle thinks of you as his son! And you... You servants are born unfaithful! Now, get lost and don't show me your bloody face again!"

Ranveer gasped for breath as he rose to his feet, panting. "No," he said, and Chirag wrinkled his brows. "I came here to know if what you felt for Ishani was genuine or not. I guess you do really like her." If he made any attempts to appear impressed with Chirag, they failed miserably. "I'll never, ever think of Ishani like this; she's my best friend and I lo-. I mean, I love her as a friend. She's pure and innocent. But she's not that easy to impress, if you want to know the truth. You will have to work real hard if you want to win her heart."

Chirag huffed. "No, I think I've done my share in this relationship and if Ishani wants to marry me, she will have to take a step, not me. I like her still, and will wait for her answer. But if you expect me to go and plead in front of her, I'm not going to do that!"

"Alright then" Ranveer said. "Tell your father that you don't want to marry Ishani. I'm sure he'll understand."

Unsure to say anything further, Ranveer walked out of the house, feeling a thousand emotions whirling around him. The rain did not yet subside and nor did the thunders.

Everything had changed. Yes, everything. Ranveer watched the sky still plunged into impenetrable darkness, sighing with the voice of the wind, while black clouds still rumbled in anticipation. Slowly, the silence of the night was broken with the soft precession of piano. Ranveer pressed the keys, his fingers sliding across them like water in stream. One gentle push at a time, and a small sound erupted, too sharp in the cold silence of the night. A soft gasp left his lips as if he was suddenly thrown into reality, but gasp soon turned to a silent cough, his whole being struggling for a composure he knew he would lose sooner or later this night. His fingers effortlessly met the ovary keys, flourishing the song celebrating the solitude of the night which had forgotten to go away despite the time moving on. It would be the longest night of his life. The slow melody spiraled in the air, filled the dead fibers with a life he knew he could never feel anymore. Time froze as the keys formed a blend of music and loneliness, intricately wounded together by the harmonious melody begging for recognition, an existence in the outer world. The emotions building within him suddenly broke apart, taking form of a thousand words unable to be expressed verbally.

So, he let the music speak. The rain outside began pouring down once again as if singing in the harmony of the notes leaving his piano. His eyes closed, soul feeling the comfort as though released from the abandonment of years to relish for a fleeting second in the world of no misery. Deep down a part of him knew that the comfort, the solace, the freedom was temporary, just like the pleasant dreams which visited him relentlessly, tempting him, but never promising to come true. They were temporary and he feared as soon as he opened his eyes, the comfort would shatter as well, and he would have no solace anymore. Not even in Ishani who probably belonged to somebody else now, and it was only a matter of time she would be gone.

His fingers pressed the keys, producing the darkest form of melody, the air conveying them to the unknown places on Earth. Would Ishani hear him as well? Would she understand what he felt about her? Would she ever accept his love? The questions kept buzzing in his mind, forcing his hands to move quicker and faster until the music seemed not to belong to him anymore. It came from earth and echoed in his soul, as though sprinkling a comforting balm over his bleeding wounds. And yet the wound bled, ached and dried, and bled again. Pain flowed through his heart and drop by drop dissolved into melody voraciously.

The reality slowly dawned in, striking the vicious blows at him, but his hands did not stop. In one final attempt to live through the night before the darkness tore him apart, he breathed new life into the dying song, his fingers moving against the keys intensely. He played, and played and played, until a force dragged him away from the abode of comfort and life.

"Ranveer?"

It was her.

Ranveer paused and opened his eyes. His hands sweated, tears burned and amidst the heavy thumping heart ached.

"Ishani." His voice was barely a whisper. "What are you doing here? It's late."

"I heard you," she answered. "What happened?"

Ranveer felt his heart flutter at her sight. "Nothing." He tore his gaze away. "Nothing happened."

"Be thankful Baa isn't home, otherwise..." Ishani spoke in a whisper.

Ranveer lowered his eyes and smiled. "I know."

"What's wrong, Ranveer? All of a sudden this piano and this music... it seemed it was crying."

"It wasn't crying," Ranveer said, putting up his most cheerful smile. "It's you who must be, right? Your eyes. They're red."

Ishani shrugged her shoulders and walked into the room, and sat on the chair beside Ranveer. "I'm afraid. I want to escape from this mess, but Maa. She wants me to marry Chirag as well now."

Ranveer's fingers curled into fists, knuckles turning white, as a searing pain shot through his chest at the thought of Ishani marrying someone else. "Ishani," he said, "do you trust Mota Babuji?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Then don't worry. Parents never take the decisions which aren't good for their children. You need to have faith in your parents."

"But, Ranveer," Ishani protested. "They think Chirag is the only one on the planet for me! I feel the opposite. Anyone who's going to marry that idiot will be the unluckiest girl in this world!"

"Sshhh," Ranveer said. "That's wrong."

Ishani pouted and turned away. "Why does everyone keep taking his side? Maa, Papa and now you as well."

"Ishani, it's not so. You're my best friend. Why will I take somebody else's side? Anyway, didn't Mota Babuji teach us to be respectful even towards the people we don't really like?"

"Alright," she said, now irritated. "But I need your help!"

"We'll talk tomorrow. Now, before anyone finds you here with me, go to your room. It's not the right time to visit servants!"

"Stop it, Ranveer!" she shot. "Stop calling yourself servant! You're my best friend and everyone knows this."

"Not everyone thinks the same way. Now, go. At 2 at night it's not right to go anywhere, silly girl!"

Reluctantly, Ishani made steps out of the room and to her home. Ranveer locked the door from inside and gave a long sigh. The rain still beat down, but it no more tormented him. Tired, he plopped on the bed, preparing himself to go on the next day.  

Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey hi Elvish

How are you? How are your studies going on?

Your exams were coming up? Did you find the tutor?

Sorry I know too many questions but off late I have been very busy and wasn't visiting the forum much.

So from now onwards start the journey of his pain daily a new heights will be reached and given that you hated the stupidity of ishani so much this will be the downfall of all the love we ever had for her.

Ranveer's pain and its glorification by you is amazing so many times I had tears in my eyes itself I don't know if in the start this is happening then a=what will happen when things proceed. Honestly I never wanted to have these updates and wanted to jump directly to the after leap but since the curiosity of knowing what exactly went wrong with ishveer, HP and why ranveer and all the mystery attached I cannot avoid this also.

So HP steeped into his life but honestly if HP wanted the return favour of doing so many things then why did he went ahead with the favours on him? I didn't like HP in these three episodes one where he demands of this from ranveer, second when ranveer first time tell about garima and the final nail to the coffin was when ranveer was beaten so brutally I mean with these three episodes they killed all the sanity of the HP's character. Thankfully he wasn't there post leap. HP and ranveer's starting conversation was warming that ishani is jealous of him and I wish she should have taken ranveer from there.

So the building where ranveer goes in starting is this lonavala project or what. Ketan this guy and the forebooding in ranveer's heart are not at all misplaced. Wait were they slowly poisoning HP( sorry me and my crazy theories but you cannot trust this father son duo). First time in his life he thought bad for his children. Does HP in present times knows what kind of person is Mehta clan and is everything that has happened to him because of them. I mean I know they will be involved somehow but entirely or in tit bits is what I am seeking. Nope it wasn't hard for ranveer it just pressed a poison laden dagger in his heart which he cannot remove because that will kill him but it is killing him daily bit by bit.

Boy when he said I have been trying myself this mini me inside me was screaming go ahead tell him that you have been trying yourself to love someone else but are failing miserably. I know thoughts of la-la land. He loves him so much but cannot see the pain of his heart I mean no matter how good faade ranveer must have put but its said our loved one can see through it then what HP was doing or was he constantly under hungover effect. First time his mota babuji asked him something to make it his last wish he asked not only to kill himself but so it slowly painfully and in most agonising way possible. That line only if life and love weren't so deeply embedded was total master stroke a single line describing what HP asked and how difficult it would be for him. That line was total magic dear loved it awesome it was.

Oh poor boy he is consoling her its like he himself pushed her towards it and this regret would have been killing him even more. And see asking and trusting him that he will do good for her and he did that only and that scene was the best when ranveer consoles her wiping her tears.

They just need 6 months for the construction and definitely this must have cost him heavy price. Yup not even his family nor his own blood will kill herself so brutally how much this sacrificing ranveer is going to do. And jst cry or sad is such a derogatory term for describing his pain how he will breath is difficult to fathom. And here he is all gaga about chirag and ketan.

Oh the master of faade mr chirag Mehta so much concerned about servant and why ranveer didn't listened to his heart. Felt like going in and kicking that chirag guy and even ranveer also what the hell he is upto. Nothing is in his favour the last thought that might be chirag is not such good person also left him. This feeling of uncertainity and hanging in limbo was much better than the decided fate. His condition must be like those prisoner who have death sentence coming up but now they have got the dateof it. Actually even worst than that.

The last part with piano and his pain was total bleeding heart iloved it totally and it brought tears dear and every word describing the music piano sound and the fake comfort he is trying to seek by letting a small bit of his broken heart emotion the best thing in this whole dear awesome it was totally. So  from now on start the act of concealing his pain in laughter and making a rosy world with everything perfect for her. And she impresses me with the fact that till now she understands the pain of his heart through his music which will change soon.

Excellent update totally worth the wait.

Sorry for replying late I read it when you uploaded but wanted to give a detailed reply. I mam already reading it 3 times since that its awesome and everytime it is making me sad.

Sorry for so much nonsense stuff but you see I got to say after so much long time.

Thanx for pm

Waiting for the next.

Lots of love

DV

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey hi Elvish

How are you? How are your studies going on?

Your exams were coming up? Did you find the tutor?

Sorry I know too many questions but off late I have been very busy and wasn't visiting the forum much.

So from now onwards start the journey of his pain daily a new heights will be reached and given that you hated the stupidity of ishani so much this will be the downfall of all the love we ever had for her.

Ranveer's pain and its glorification by you is amazing so many times I had tears in my eyes itself I don't know if in the start this is happening then a=what will happen when things proceed. Honestly I never wanted to have these updates and wanted to jump directly to the after leap but since the curiosity of knowing what exactly went wrong with ishveer, HP and why ranveer and all the mystery attached I cannot avoid this also.

So HP steeped into his life but honestly if HP wanted the return favour of doing so many things then why did he went ahead with the favours on him? I didn't like HP in these three episodes one where he demands of this from ranveer, second when ranveer first time tell about garima and the final nail to the coffin was when ranveer was beaten so brutally I mean with these three episodes they killed all the sanity of the HP's character. Thankfully he wasn't there post leap. HP and ranveer's starting conversation was warming that ishani is jealous of him and I wish she should have taken ranveer from there.

So the building where ranveer goes in starting is this lonavala project or what. Ketan this guy and the forebooding in ranveer's heart are not at all misplaced. Wait were they slowly poisoning HP( sorry me and my crazy theories but you cannot trust this father son duo). First time in his life he thought bad for his children. Does HP in present times knows what kind of person is Mehta clan and is everything that has happened to him because of them. I mean I know they will be involved somehow but entirely or in tit bits is what I am seeking. Nope it wasn't hard for ranveer it just pressed a poison laden dagger in his heart which he cannot remove because that will kill him but it is killing him daily bit by bit.

Boy when he said I have been trying myself this mini me inside me was screaming go ahead tell him that you have been trying yourself to love someone else but are failing miserably. I know thoughts of la-la land. He loves him so much but cannot see the pain of his heart I mean no matter how good faade ranveer must have put but its said our loved one can see through it then what HP was doing or was he constantly under hungover effect. First time his mota babuji asked him something to make it his last wish he asked not only to kill himself but so it slowly painfully and in most agonising way possible. That line only if life and love weren't so deeply embedded was total master stroke a single line describing what HP asked and how difficult it would be for him. That line was total magic dear loved it awesome it was.

Oh poor boy he is consoling her its like he himself pushed her towards it and this regret would have been killing him even more. And see asking and trusting him that he will do good for her and he did that only and that scene was the best when ranveer consoles her wiping her tears.

They just need 6 months for the construction and definitely this must have cost him heavy price. Yup not even his family nor his own blood will kill herself so brutally how much this sacrificing ranveer is going to do. And jst cry or sad is such a derogatory term for describing his pain how he will breath is difficult to fathom. And here he is all gaga about chirag and ketan.

Oh the master of faade mr chirag Mehta so much concerned about servant and why ranveer didn't listened to his heart. Felt like going in and kicking that chirag guy and even ranveer also what the hell he is upto. Nothing is in his favour the last thought that might be chirag is not such good person also left him. This feeling of uncertainity and hanging in limbo was much better than the decided fate. His condition must be like those prisoner who have death sentence coming up but now they have got the dateof it. Actually even worst than that.

The last part with piano and his pain was total bleeding heart iloved it totally and it brought tears dear and every word describing the music piano sound and the fake comfort he is trying to seek by letting a small bit of his broken heart emotion the best thing in this whole dear awesome it was totally. So  from now on start the act of concealing his pain in laughter and making a rosy world with everything perfect for her. And she impresses me with the fact that till now she understands the pain of his heart through his music which will change soon.

Excellent update totally worth the wait.

Sorry for replying late I read it when you uploaded but wanted to give a detailed reply. I mam already reading it 3 times since that its awesome and everytime it is making me sad.

Sorry for so much nonsense stuff but you see I got to say after so much long time.

Thanx for pm

Waiting for the next.

Lots of love

DV

Hey, dv! I'm good. What about you? I know it's been so long, but I was busy. Studies are going good, and no I didn't find any tutor. Will have to see in Dehradun for the classes, but I'm lazy as hell, so...

Haha, it's alright. I can understand. :) How are your studies going on?

Coming to the reply, thank you so much. :)

Ha, yes, so finally begins the journey of Ranveer's heartbreaks, and him becoming the man we know as RV today. I didn't really hate Ishani's stupidities until the Shit track, though she angered me dearly several times. So, maybe you won't hate her that much. :D

I also think of the same, that when in the beginning this affects me while writing (though I'm better now than when I used to be while writing Soulmates, but still...), how will the end of this phase be. I'm dying to write the RV chapters. Ranveer is like a small baby who suffers silently, RV does the same but he's atleast willing to avenge his pains. I hope your wait should be worth it. :)

HP didn't really know what he'd asked from Ranveer, but I wish he did. And regretted it bitterly. Parekhs needed to regret everything they'd done to Ranveer. The episodes you mentioned I'd seen them a couple of days ago only, and find HP worst in the last episode you mentioned. He used to tell Ishani that there's nothing greater than love for him, but when got to know about Ranveer's love for Ishani, he turned such a hypocrite. They didn't just kill his sanity, they almost destroyed him in the end. But still, he had to remain alive so that we could see him apologizing to Ranveer. Hehe, Ishani certainly has some reasons to be jealous of him. xD

Yeah, it's the same building. But you'll know more of it when the auction etc. happens. Till then wait. ;) Oh, no. They were not poisoning him literally, but you'll know of this too. You are partially right in your theory. :) And all your queries will be answered with time. Sorry, I can't reveal anything right now. :(

"Nope it wasn't hard for ranveer it just pressed a poison laden dagger in his heart which he cannot remove because that will kill him but it is killing him daily bit by bit." This is perfectly said. Agh, HP needs to know what he's doing to Ranveer, but sadly he won't. 💔

HP does doubt that Ranveer is reluctant, but then, he has no reason to understand why Ranveer wouldn't do. But this reluctance of Ranveer isn't really going to be good for him later.

And true. That scene in the show of HP asking this favour from Ranveer and him agreeing was heartbreaking. Ah, that's been true for Ranveer always, Love and life were equal for him. No Ishani, no life for him. It was always as if between pain, heartbreaks, death and Ranveer there was only Ishani. Once you remove Ishani from the equation, he doesn't have anything. He wouldn't go and kill himself, of course, but if anything happened, he wouldn't fight for life either (like in the KC incident 💔).

The consolation scene in the show was beautiful. But stupid Chanchal and then Baa drama was
😲 Silly women. And I'd loved how Ishani breaks down there before Ranveer. It was one of the most beautiful and poignant scenes from that phase.

Here you're absolutely right. But there's more to everything as well, so you'll have to wait before the revenge part. (No flying joota please!). And it's true. Ranveer is doing way more than he can. Thinking about his future gives me shudders.

Ranveer has a different way of looking at the things. He sees them with the prism of Ishani's opinions/thoughts. In the show he's so devoted to Ishani that if someone likes her, he must be a good person for Ranveer. Here, he doesn't truly believe so, but he has no other reason to doubt either apart from his own instincts. And even then he believes he might be feeling that because he doesn't want to lose Ishani. So, he needs some time before he can understand his own emotions and put them in order.

About your analogy, it's perfect. I'd just like to add the term 'innocent' prisoners because they'll be dying the death for something they never committed.

Thank you so much. I was afraid about the piano part the most. I'm glad you liked it. ❤️ Ishani will understand Ranveer always, but she'll just be fooled into believing something else. Yeah, this is the start of everything he had dreaded his whole life. 💔💔

Oh, it's alright. Haha, thanks. :D

Your message wasn't nonsense, no. I'm hoping mine makes sense. 🤔

I will be working on the next chapter soon. :)
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi, Elvish!

Ah! Again painful update.. now it will be continue in each update till he kick out from Parikh house(:

Oh! My ALLAH give me strength to read it.. but it's also true I want to read pain full update because it connect me more with Ranveer char...

So finally HP asked him for doing what is most hard for him  because it is equally to kill yourself in each micro second to see ishu with else personL  I'm thinking I'm more going to cry than I cried during MATSH because the words you used to describe Ranveer's pain its heart touching breath taking..

How dare this Chirkut is punched my Ranveer already he was in pain and then this punch,(:

Ah! Piano! Somehow music is great weapon to express your feeling and ease your pain, softness your heart from pain.. Ah!

It's very correct time to use Piano to explain Ranver pain. Brilliant! Idea.  Awesomely written scene. Want see more scene related to Piano.. specially with RV scene.

How much he is in pain but still he solacing Ishu showing her what's value HP gave them(: This boy..

I can't write more haven't words dear! Perfectly outstanding job you're doing!

Waiting for next update.

tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey, thank you so much! :) I've been busy and that's why couldn't work on the chapter. But I've finished it now. :D Going to post it. :)

Ah, you've read all. Yesterday when replying to your message I was only thinking that you still had to read a lot. :D 

Thank you.

Haha, it was sure that Puneet loving Parul will be the most surprising thing for the readers. ;)

You started watching MATSH from this episode? The episode was brilliant!  Thanks again. :)

Ah, this energy comes naturally, I think. ;) Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. Ranveer can't stay away from Ishani, but that's what he is going to do now, unfortunately. :(

Amba was nice initially. Bitter but nice, as a mother atleast. SO, she understands Ranveer.

Thank you again. I'll be updating the next chapter now.
[/QUOTE]

Yes i read all couple of day ago but thought to replay you when you will do come back.

No i started to watch from bathroom scene when Ranveer was crying on what HP  asked to do..
I went my cozens met and their she was watching and only she told me.. Sana only once watch you I'm sure you will like it. Then i watched and the boy really attracted my heart and then i catch other episode online.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

Hi, Elvish!

Ah! Again painful update.. now it will be continue in each update till he kick out from Parikh house(:

Oh! My ALLAH give me strength to read it.. but it's also true I want to read pain full update because it connect me more with Ranveer char...

So finally HP asked him for doing what is most hard for him  because it is equally to kill yourself in each micro second to see ishu with else personL  I'm thinking I'm more going to cry than I cried during MATSH because the words you used to describe Ranveer's pain its heart touching breath taking..

How dare this Chirkut is punched my Ranveer already he was in pain and then this punch,(:

Ah! Piano! Somehow music is great weapon to express your feeling and ease your pain, softness your heart from pain.. Ah!

It's very correct time to use Piano to explain Ranver pain. Brilliant! Idea.  Awesomely written scene. Want see more scene related to Piano.. specially with RV scene.

How much he is in pain but still he solacing Ishu showing her what's value HP gave them(: This boy..

I can't write more haven't words dear! Perfectly outstanding job you're doing!

Waiting for next update.

Hey, Sana! Thank you! :)

That's true. Each chapter will be painful like that. And even for a while there is no comfort for him. :( And, yes, this pain is what connected us to him so much, so. But still...

I'm sorry that you'll be feeling this way, because this is inevitable and unavoidable. The pain, I mean.

Right. This Chirag needed a punch himself. But don't worry. RV's going to do everything to take revenge from him. That'll be fun!

Yeah, and ever since they showed in the promos of the first leap the piano thing I'd always hoped it happened in the show too, but unfortunately not.

Thank you, girl! It really means a lot. I will post the next chapter soon. :)
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

Yes i read all couple of day ago but thought to replay you when you will do come back.

No i started to watch from bathroom scene when Ranveer was crying on what HP  asked to do..
I went my cozens met and their she was watching and only she told me.. Sana only once watch you I'm sure you will like it. Then i watched and the boy really attracted my heart and then i catch other episode online.

Okay! :) Oh, it was from that episode. 😳 That episode is brilliant! Wow, you do have people around who watch MATSH. That's great. At my place, I found no one who'd watch the show. Though one day, I heard Sunn Raha Hai song playing at someone's house when I was returning from my college (and the song seemed not to be playing on a music channel). Later I realized they were watching MATSH only. 😆

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey, dv! I'm good. What about you? I know it's been so long, but I was busy. Studies are going good, and no I didn't find any tutor. Will have to see in Dehradun for the classes, but I'm lazy as hell, so...

Hi I am good too other than extreme high temperatures. Yup its been very long but can't blame you I have been busy myself. That's really bad you didnt find any tutor. And being lazy well I can say welcome to the club.😳😳

Haha, it's alright. I can understand. :) How are your studies going on?

my studies are also going fine.

Ha, yes, so finally begins the journey of Ranveer's heartbreaks, and him becoming the man we know as RV today. I didn't really hate Ishani's stupidities until the Shit track, though she angered me dearly several times. So, maybe you won't hate her that much. :D

well in shit track she was the epitome of the stupidity but here when she started misunderstanding ranveer and taking chirag's stand disappointed me I mean she is supposed to know him for so long years and forget that just because you love someone doesn't mean that she will replace her best friend though she did everything in naivety but in some part she was.

I'm dying to write the RV chapters. Ranveer is like a small baby who suffers silently, RV does the same but he's atleast willing to avenge his pains. I hope your wait should be worth it. :)

trust me I am dying to read them as well because there he has pain but a revenge also that is justice to the things.

HP didn't really know what he'd asked from Ranveer, but I wish he did. And regretted it bitterly.

seriously he should have regreted it after knowing true colours of chirag and thats the reason I love LM's HP so much he was one who always stood his ground of supporting love.

Parekhs needed to regret everything they'd done to Ranveer.

that is so true they should regret for every damn thing.

The episodes you mentioned I'd seen them a couple of days ago only, and find HP worst in the last episode you mentioned. He used to tell Ishani that there's nothing greater than love for him, but when got to know about Ranveer's love for Ishani, he turned such a hypocrite. They didn't just kill his sanity, they almost destroyed him in the end. But still, he had to remain alive so that we could see him apologizing to Ranveer.

yup in that episode i really hated HP. ishani's shocked behaviour is understandable but he was the God of aashiqui.

Yeah, it's the same building. But you'll know more of it when the auction etc. happens. Till then wait. ;) Oh, no. They were not poisoning him literally, but you'll know of this too. You are partially right in your theory. :) And all your queries will be answered with time. Sorry, I can't reveal anything right now. :(

you know what is more lethal this painfull wait. like i have told you before had this been a book i would have read it in one go.

"Nope it wasn't hard for ranveer it just pressed a poison laden dagger in his heart which he cannot remove because that will kill him but it is killing him daily bit by bit." This is perfectly said. Agh, HP needs to know what he's doing to Ranveer, but sadly he won't. 💔

atleast he should regret giving all this pain to him after he gets in his senses.

HP does doubt that Ranveer is reluctant, but then, he has no reason to understand why Ranveer wouldn't do. But this reluctance of Ranveer isn't really going to be good for him later.

this means all this will go against him in future his reluctance of accepting things. poor guy its like aage kuan piche khayi for him.

The consolation scene in the show was beautiful.
😭

But stupid Chanchal and then Baa drama was. Silly women.
😡

Thank you so much. I was afraid about the piano part the most. I'm glad you liked it. ❤️ Ishani will understand Ranveer always, but she'll just be fooled into believing something else. Yeah, this is the start of everything he had dreaded his whole life. 💔💔

she was always fooled to believe something else but i am glad atleast she has an idea about it. I just wish his pain gets rewarded in the end

Your message wasn't nonsense, no. I'm hoping mine makes sense. 🤔

oh you always make sense such an excellent writer you are.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Elvish 
lovely updates read all the last three updates 
your writing is too so lovely dear I like your style of writing the stories
Ranveer is pain it was painful to read 
liked everything dear 
keep reading 😉😉😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Elvish. Thank you for the wonderful update. You perfectly describe Ranveer's sorrows and worries. I even can feel them myself. Waiting for the next.😊👏😉