TOI Spoilers- Krishna pregnant!!

Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode - 969
04:25 AM - 04:50 AM, 08 Apr Set Alert
Dadi tries to frighten Baby by pretending to be a ghost. Baby sneakily removes the spy camera that is attached on Saiyyam's shirt. Krishna and Saiyyam consummate for the first time.

Episode - 970
05:00 PM - 05:30 PM, 08 Apr Set Alert
More show timings
The police discover that Yuvan was already dead a day before he was put in the washing machine. Baby plans to have a flower pot fall on Suhani's head but hurts herself instead.

Episode - 971
05:00 PM - 05:30 PM, 09 Apr Set Alert
More show timings
A fashion show is organised in the Birla house to help Baby regain her memory. However, Baby is up to no good and plans a wardrobe malfunction for the others. She sabotages everyone's outfits.

Episode - 972
05:00 PM - 05:30 PM, 10 Apr Set Alert
More show timings
Suhani learns that the wardrobe malfunction was Baby's brainchild which means she has not really lost her memory. She prepares raisin cake, which Baby is allergic to, hoping to expose her.

Episode - 973
05:00 PM - 05:30 PM, 11 Apr Set Alert
More show timings
Suhani and Bhawna organise a karaoke night at the Birla residence with the intention of exposing Baby. Baby sabotages Dadi's performance and Suhani gets emotional singing to Yuvraaj.

Episode - 974
05:00 PM - 05:30 PM, 12 Apr Set Alert
More show timings
Dadi warns Suhani not to bother Baby anymore and she realises that Dadi may never believe her. Krishna gets pregnant and a 'jagrata' is organised at the Birla residence.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiney19 thumbnail
Wow Krishna will be pregnant already?? So they consummate on 8th April and then 4 days later she finds out she's pregnant?? ๐Ÿคฃ

Another thing, how does the police find out now, many weeks later that Yuvaan had already been dead for a day when they found him? They don't have the body anymore??

Goodness me, these cvs, what are they doing??? There is no sense in the show. They have completely rushed the Kriyam love story. I wanted romance! This is so disappointing!Edited by Shiney19 - 7 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shiney19

Wow Krishna will be pregnant already?? So they consummate on 8th April and then 4 days later she finds out she's pregnant?? ๐Ÿคฃ

Another thing, how does the police find out now, many weeks later that Yuvaan had already been dead for a day when they found him? They don't have the body anymore??

Goodness me, these cvs, what are they doing??? There is no sense in the show. They have completely rushed the Kriyam love story. I wanted romance! This is so disappointing!

Lolwaa!! Finding logic in SSEL!! Heinous crime..
Anjali33 thumbnail
It might sound rilli awkward but...
Consummation wid clothes on?? Seriously!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Anjali33 - 7 years ago
Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

It might sound rilli awkward but...
Consummation wid clothes on?? Seriously!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Haha I know, that's what it looked like ๐Ÿ˜† they could've at least shown them wearing their pyjamas or something different in the morning! 
Shiney19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faeeqa

Haha I know, that's what it looked like ๐Ÿ˜†they could've at least shown them wearing their pyjamas or something different in the morning!

This is Indian dramas, they always consummate with clothes on lol ๐Ÿคฃ
Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faeeqa

Haha I know, that's what it looked like ๐Ÿ˜† they could've at least shown them wearing their pyjamas or something different in the morning! 

Exactly, atleast Saiyyam cud hv been shirtless!! We wouldn't mind๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰..But he slept in dat stupid shirt๐Ÿ˜•
Anjali33 thumbnail
Krishna's dress is lucky one yaar..When she wore it for d first time, Saiyyam kissed her hand..N yesterday, she wore it for d second time, n Saiyyam confessed his love n they "consummated"..I'm telling u Krishna, wear it everyday๐Ÿ˜†
Shiney19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Krishna's dress is lucky one yaar..When she wore it for d first time, Saiyyam kissed her hand..N yesterday, she wore it for d second time, n Saiyyam confessed his love n they "consummated"..I'm telling u Krishna, wear it everyday๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't notice that! ๐Ÿ˜†

Omg it would've been nice to see a shirtless Sayyam, in sure KJ has a nice physique!
Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

I didn't notice that! ๐Ÿ˜†

Omg it would've been nice to see a shirtless Sayyam, in sure KJ has a nice physique!

Ofcourse he has!! But we aren't dat lucky