Written Update Jan 15

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Epi starts with rudr meeting diwakar (one who kidnapped krish) and he gives the marked notes (one which bhumi gave as ransom) and rudr takes some 4 notes and says this is all I need. he says when I call u come to mr goenka's office.

Here in house guna says that I cant do any work, cant even pray krish's memories is troubling me. baisa agrees that i can never imagine that she wouldnt be here, she is our daughter and now we feel how it feels to do a daughter's bidaai.😊

here krish and rudr are playing and then bhumi readies him for school. he is stubborn that dad should leave him to school. bhumi tries to convince him that she will leave him. but he is adamant. rudr takes the responsibility of leaving him to school everyday. krish is very happy.😊

Here at house bade dadaji tells that we called gopalji made him convince bhumi to marry rudr, assured him that rudr is a nice man and now if this is rudr's true colors then wat do we do? everyone agrees and worry about krish. mansen says its useless to suspect rudr he has done so much for our family. nats asks but why is he doing so much for our family? (yeah baby ur bang on point)πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ manen says coz he is a very nice human being and wants to help usπŸ˜• (blind this guy has become!!!) bade dadaji tells mansen that we should not have blind faith on someone to the extent that they take our faith to be our weakness. (nicely said)πŸ‘πŸ‘ all our concern has to be is that no trouble should befall on krish and bhumi.

here moh receives a call. and guess who????? kaise ho beta tum? main bol rahe hoon rama devi😑 moh says she is alright and why mom called? rama says I am fearing somethin might happen. moh says I am fine why r u scared? rama says after i knew that thing no i am very scared. now I will feel bad that no such a huge info it is. have u guys told bhumika? moh gets pissed she says why? wat have u got to do with it? rama gets bugged and says yeah wat have I to do with it? I am simply worrying about bhumi. she says if we not tell her such a imp thing then her life will be in trouble and brainwashes her to tell bhumi the truth (i donno if rama really knows anything or is fishing ❓) she asks how is aksh. moh makes a face and tells her he is ok and hangs up rama is like 😲

Here rudr is talking to someone about millions of rupees and congrats them. Bd enters then and say congrats and what millions is this? rudr is  he says about some deal. BD leaves. rudr thinks I guess these ppl still suspect me.I have to do something to remove my attention from me or will get caught.
 Plan in action : bhumi is tidying rudr's room and she says lot of cupboards locked. she wonders why all this is locked. she suddenly receives a call, the caller says that don't think rudr is ur hero? bhumi gets angry and says come in front and talk, the caller says I only want to make u understand that danger is all around u, take care of u and kid and hangs up. bhumi is stunned. she looks at the time and goes to school and guard tells her all kids have gone home. she gets very tensed. she calls rudr in office and assistant tells her rudr has gone for a meeting. she then gets very tensed that where krish is. she tris to contact rudr but his phone if switch off. she calls home to find if krish is there. BD picks up and says krish hasn't come home. BD asks why r u tensed? she tells him everything and even of the phone. Bd wonders who is this? he tells her to come home and tells baisa everything. baisa is shocked.  all family members  are there and bhumi comes in and tells everyone everything.  she hugs baisa. she tells that rudr has some meeting with some delegates. mansen says yeah right he has a 4.00 meeting. bhumi says then why didnt he tell me? I would have got krish from school. mansen says that maybe there is some confusion between two of u, u thought rudr is bringing krish from school and he thgt maybe u. bhumi says then in that case where is krish????

moh takes her aside and tells her though everyone forbade me from telling u the truth I guess I should tell u. and she tells about the letter and photograph. epi ends...

Pre -Cap: everyone is still worried

Edited by gudgal - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update
zana456 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. so dont tell me Rudr has played a game to gain evryones trust. πŸ˜•
siyasara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanx a lot...nice update.