Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prozium thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Was reading the update..this show never failed to dissappoint..i thought after leap there will be proper story track..but no..same marriage by deceit..sister vs sister..and all..are there other shows worse than this?..yes there are .in my 22 years of television watching..when only zee tv was there with campus and commando and celeste(english show)..and star plus was technically star world with baywatch/bold and beautiful/and one hindi serial saans..i would rate this show as one of top dissapointment(among top 3).. Dissappoint ment because it has a very good storyline in the initial phases..a battle against superstition..love among sisters who were not related by blood..a boy who doesnt want to be like his father..but slowly and slowly they destroyed it completely..gauri suddenly turning into ultra negative when she was quite positive in the childhood..yug fiasco and idiotness..and then came the attacks on naina in every episode and kali marathon running everytime..and to top it all..the tantrik track.(alas..when the show is against superstition!)..its good thar gurdeep kohli is back.mrrally liked her potrayal as dr.juhi in sanjeevani back in the days
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prozium

Was reading the update..this show never failed to dissappoint..i thought after leap there will be proper story track..but no..same marriage by deceit..sister vs sister..and all..are there other shows worse than this?..yes there are .in my 22 years of television watching..when only zee tv was there with campus and commando and celeste(english show)..and star plus was technically star world with baywatch/bold and beautiful/and one hindi serial saans..i would rate this show as one of top dissapointment(among top 3).. Dissappoint ment because it has a very good storyline in the initial phases..a battle against superstition..love among sisters who were not related by blood..a boy who doesnt want to be like his father..but slowly and slowly they destroyed it completely..gauri suddenly turning into ultra negative when she was quite positive in the childhood..yug fiasco and idiotness..and then came the attacks on naina in every episode and kali marathon running everytime..and to top it all..the tantrik track.(alas..when the show is against superstition!)..its good thar gurdeep kohli is back.mrrally liked her potrayal as dr.juhi in sanjeevani back in the days

Well spoken 
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Thanks   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  Great Picture  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Good  ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†    ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ 

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 7 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manzz

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Thanks   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  For The Nice Update  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Good  ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† 21st March, 2017   ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ

thanks Manzz