The Other One~~~ShraMan OS

_anukulgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
A small piece jo 15 mins mey paida hua haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hope you enjoy it...Aur agar pasand na aaye toh please please bura comment karke apna time aur money na barbad kare..πŸ˜‰

Everything was well in the MM...Ramnath had told Shravan about his mother's truth and Shravan had accepted his mother. Suman had requested Ramnath to not tell Shravan that she loved him...She wanted him to tell him face to face...And this was the day...Sunday...The day which Suman had decided to confront Shravan...

Sunrays hit the room as Suman woke up...beside her lay her chashmish...Her Shravan...hair all upon his forehead...mouth slightly open..In his work drees he lay tie slightly loose and that crisp white shirt with first buttons untied...He looked none less than a tempter as his face shone in the golden rays...Sumo stared at him and involuntarily she stared speaking..."Phirse peke aaye na tum...I knew it...har raat tum nashe mey tunn hoke aate ho...U don't even care to see your wife waiting for you with your dinner kept on the table..."She looked at the table to find the dish full of edibles...as she left it last night..."Kyu Shravan...Aab toh Maa bhi tumhari life mey aa gayi hai...Phir bhi kyu tum mujhse khafa ho??Par aab bohot hua...aab mai tumhe ehsaas dilaungi ke jiss tarah tumne mera intezaar kiya hai maine bhi tumhara kiya hai..."She said as she caressed his hair and pushed them on his head..."Buddhu..."She murmured..

I felt a soft touch on my head..."Buddhu" It heard and my eyes opened up groggily...Thanks to the hangover...There were a pair of orbs staring at me intently and having a small smile ...

He saw me quizzically and when realization dawned to his he got up

"Ye kya kar rahi ho tum??"

"Kya??"

"Ye ...ye jo bhi tum kar rahi thi...Kya ho raha tha??"

"Tumse matlab??"

"Mujhse matlab ka kya matlab hua??"

"Yahi ke tumse kya matllab??"

"Shut up Sumo..."

"Its Mrs. Malhotra for you..."I snapped him

"Tum mere baalo ke kyu sehla rahi thi...??"

"Mai tumhare baalo ko kyu sehlau??"

"Mujhe kya malum??Why were you doing that Sumo??"

"Tumhe kya problem hai??Mere husband ke baal...Mai jo chahe karu..."

"Sumo mere baal hai woh...Tumhe koi ..."

"Maine kab kaha mere baal hai Shravan???Aur mei tumhare baalo ko thodi na sehla rahi thi...Mai mere Shravan ke baalo ko sehla rahi thi..."

He was shocked...HER SHRAVAN??What did she mean??

"WHAT???"

"What what??mera Shravan...abhi yahi so raha tha...pata hai ..bilkul tumhari tarah dikhta hai..."

"What nonsense Suman??"

"Nonsense?? Lagta hai tumhara hangover nahi utra..."

"SUMAN??!!"

"Tumhari problem kya hai??Saach saach he toh bol rahi hu...mera Shravan yahi tha abhi...same to same tumhari tarah dikhta hai...same face same body ...Haaye..."Sumo said dreamingly...

Shravan was flabbergasted...What was she saying??!!

"Aacha..toh kaha hai tumhara Shravan??"

"Pata nahi..Oh ha...Yahi hai..."She poked his chest.."Yahi  hai andar...Tumne usko chupa ke rakha hai...bahar nikalo usko..."She said in a stern voice

"Aacha kyu nikalu usko mai bahar??Bechara puri tarah se tuth chukka hai...Uski Sumo uss se pyaar nahi karti...Kya karega woh bahar aake??"He said as his eyes displayed hurt...Sumo was shocked...How can he say ke she did not love him???!!

"Aacha??Kisne bola ke Sumo uss Shravan se pyaar nahi karti...??Mere Shravan ko pata hai ke mai uss se pyaar karti hu...Par tum nahi samjhoge..."She started getting out of the bed only to be pulled my her hand as she landed in Shravan's lap...

"Kya kaha tumne...??Tum mujhse pyaar karti ho??"

"Pagal ho tum Mr. Malhotra...Maine kaha mai mere chashmish se pyaar karti hu...Tumse nahi..."She turned her face to the other side so that he couldn't see her blushing...His hold on her waist strengthened...

"Toh tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti...??"He said huskily...

"Nahi..."She didn't turn her face...

"Idhar dekho..."He put his index finger under her chin and made her look at him...

"Meri aakho mey dekhke kaho...U don't love me??"She saw him and she saw her chashmish..staring at her intently just as he used to when she would be doing any work or sleeping peacefully...His eyes pouring love...She kept staring...

"Bolo Sumo...Nahi karti tum iss Shravan se pyaar??"

"Kisne bola??mai iss Shravan se pyaar karti hu...Uss akdu se nahi..."He laughed and hugged her as if she was running away..This made her gasp...

"I love you so so much Sumo...Mujhe pata tha ke tum mujhse pyaar karti ho...Par tumne pichli baar bola tha ke ye shaadi tum sirf nanu ke liye kar rahi ho..Toh mujhe ..."She shushed him "Nahi Shravan...Please unn saari baato ko bhul jaao...Dard bhare lamho ko yaad karke mai ye subah waste nahi karna chahti...Abhi baas ye important hai ke..."

"We LOVE each other..."Shravan said victoriously as he held her more tight...

"Tumne mujhe pehle kyu nahi bola Sumo??"

"Woh ...Woh Ramnath uncle na kaha tha..."And she told him everything...

"Sumo...Papa...""Shh Shravan...Inn mey unki koi galati nahi thi...Bas unka andaza galat tha mere liye...Par aab sabkuch thik ho chukka hai...Unhone mujhse maafi bhi mangi hai aur Maa ko bhi vapas ghar mey le liya hai...Everything is fine Shravan...Woh guilty bhi hai iss baat ko lekar..."She tried to pacify his anger...

"Hmm...vaise bhi aab koi fayda nahi hai...Par aab mujhe koi daar nahi hai,...Tum mere paas jo ho..."He said caressing her face...they kept staring...

"Shravan..."

"Hmm..."

"Aur kitna intezaar karvaoge...??"

"Kiss ka??"

"KISS ka..."She said stressing on the word Kiss which made him giggle and he took her lips in his...

"Shravan morning bre..."HE didn't budge...

"Zarasa chin nahi tumhe..."She said breaking the kiss...

"Tumhene toh bola tha..."He said kissing her cheek...She giggled...

"Chalo niche..."

"Ruko na thodi der...Abhi toh mili ho..."He said hugging her tight...

She didn't force him to go down...This was what she wanted...A simple to let his love out..Akhir Uska chashmish ho ya Mr. Akdu Malhotra...Both loved her the most...But She...THE OTHER ONE...

Sorry this is too chota...Par 15 mins mey itna he hota hai

Ignore the typos aur jinko pasand aaye apne vicharo ko yaha pesh karke hume tassalli deπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love,
ANU😳

Edited by anukulgr8 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itssanjh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ResπŸ˜†
Unress

First of all a badaaa walaaa sorry for commenting thisss late, 

But Kya karti, tooti Hui haath, Upar se assignments, uske Upar se updates! Mere bahut saare reses ki samundar mein kahin kho Gaya! 

I just love this Sumo, outspoken, brave, and of course sassy! Perfect description of Shravan those hair, so tempting  

Love that part the most, where she said, her Shravan is somewhere there inside this akdu Shravan! 

In the show, Sumo never acknowledged her love for Shravan, not even in final confession! So I always get happy, when I read this type of write up, where sumo declared proudly, that she loves her chashmish! 

And yeh 15 mnt mein Paida hua! Kya baat Kar rahi Hai yaar!  πŸ‘

Hope you write more and more!
Edited by Itssanjh - 7 years ago
ArpitaSingh1806 thumbnail
ResπŸ˜›
meri anu waapaz aa gayiπŸ˜›

pehle to ek badha sa comeback hug

15 minutes?? 😲that's it, 15 minute main main apna breakfast nahi bana sakti aapne pura ka pura OS likh dala. saara idea, saara writeup...sab kuch πŸ‘ ya phir yeh bh bathroom idea thaπŸ˜†

anyways yeh bohot cute tha 
i can imagine shravan giving suman a quizzical look when she said 

Mai mere Shravan ke baalo ko sehla rahi thi... 

but the ending was ever so cute

Ruko na thodi der...Abhi toh mili ho..."He said hugging her tight...

dekh behna ji jaldi jaldi aate rahiye, nahin to main kuch dino main vaise  bhi shaayad satara padhaarne vaali huπŸ˜‰

until next time

love

arpita

Edited by ArpitaSingh1806 - 7 years ago
ast.1302 thumbnail
Amazing. Simple yet beautiful. Lovely yaar. 
Loads n loads of love 
~Aisha
Safire thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
KISS ka inthezar!!!!
Lovely!
Well written!!!
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ast.1302

Amazing. Simple yet beautiful. Lovely yaar. 

Loads n loads of love 
~Aisha

Thanks baby...!!!Glad you liked it...
Loads of love to you too...
ANUπŸ˜ƒ
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Safire

KISS ka inthezar!!!!

Lovely!
Well written!!!

Thank You so so much...!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
naila.bashri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
15 mins me itna accha...well done...dil khush kr letta...
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

TYSM...!!!!😊
_anukulgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naila.bashri

15 mins me itna accha...well done...dil khush kr letta...

Thank You so much Hon...!!!😳