

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello RoSidians...I'm here with an idea which struck me last day...And here it is...A chatclub exclusively for Rosidians...It's a place for us to relive our RoSid with no boundaries...though we already have such places, I think they are just being places for ff notification these days..but I wish to get back that time which we lost somewhere...So here what my idea is, as the name suggests.. Chik Chik Pik Pik..ya...chatting, blabbering anything under the sun...This way I hope we can have better relationship among ourselves and also with our lovely ROSID...Thanks to all who supported the initiative...members list will be prepared according to the pms I got...if anyone wanna join the club please pm me...n now, plz chat whenever you r online...thank you...
ya...first prize goes to sheetal di ⭐️Originally posted by: sheetal1979
Hi I m the first one
good...good ..wonder where others rOriginally posted by: AksharaRosid
Hi I'm the second .
ya...what doing???
second prize go to akshara hai na roshni😉Originally posted by: AksharaRosid
Hi I'm the second .