Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redrubies thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BeutifulSmile

@Divyaak,...But we dont want either Helper Yuvaan or Negative yuvaan.He is PL so his role has to b like that.He is not supporting character.

I agree with u... Y yuvan should b cupid... I just want new girl for him... N he is lead kid.. So y make him zero to make others hero... Edited by Somi....YuvAni - 7 years ago
Redrubies thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cvs r hopeless... Show is about YuvAni.. But from 1 week no proper YuvAni scenes... Not even emotional scenes... Only the pain of YuvAni that to in their eyes... Can't express... Yuvraj is the hero... Y stupid cvs is doing like this. He must give back answer to dadi... What happened now..??? Yuvan is the YuvAni kid I don't want him to negative or cupid.. Yuvani is no where...??? Pls cvs give them ss also instead of baby n dadi...
yuvani_saraj thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Somi...YuvAni

Cvs r hopeless... Show is about YuvAni.. But from 1 week no proper YuvAni scenes... Not even emotional scenes... Only the pain of YuvAni that to in their eyes... Can't express... Yuvraj is the hero... Y stupid cvs is doing like this. He must give back answer to dadi... What happened now..??? Yuvan is the YuvAni kid I don't want him to negative or cupid.. Yuvani is no where...??? Pls cvs give them ss also instead of baby n dadi...

exactly...they should give yuVani scenes...and make yuvraj to do something and expose baby...i am fed up with silentRaj...plz cvs he is the lead dont make him a statue and dumb...and show their kids also yuvaan and yuvaani...not as negative...but positive characters...