where did the driver disappear

Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello all

In today's episode as we saw that abhi was driving the car when the all the best thing happened and he got to know the breaks of the car are failed ...but where was the driver that time . And in the earlier episodes they told that he was in the car and he died in the accident. Is there some mystery here also??,,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I thought the same! The driver just disappeared in the flashback. It's like they forgot abt him or Priyum was making up the story~

Overall the whole box story look crappy.

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
I guess isse yahi lag raha hai it's all planned ..Abhi is very much alive and playing games.. Because if u see toh priyam Jo yaad hona chahiye na ki woh driver that uss ke saath..So may be jab geetu me suddenly pucha priyam Jo about how he died he said this ..May be he forgot at that moment ke driver that car mein 
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes even I thought the same chanda's husband just disappeared . It is very hard to believe that abhi told driver he will drive the car & u sit at back . 
Plus sevakram correctly said chanda definitely has some relation with abhimanyu death .
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akshi.

Yes even I thought the same chanda's husband just disappeared . It is very hard to believe that abhi told driver he will drive the car & u sit at back . 

Plus sevakram correctly said chanda definitely has some relation with abhimanyu death .

kahi woh man who told geetu about bhairavi paheli kahi woh  Chanda's husband toh nahi ..I mean ya  possible hai ..Kyuki woh accident ke baad  uska husband bhi gayab hai
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krish58

kahi woh man who told geetu about bhairavi paheli kahi woh  Chanda's husband toh nahi ..I mean ya  possible hai ..Kyuki woh accident ke baad  uska husband bhi gayab hai

Ho b sakta h but I don't remember his face ๐Ÿ˜†
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think that his driver would be the one who tampered with the brakes...if actually that accident had happened and must have kept that box in the car...he is involved in this plan from the beginning...thats why it was shown that Abhi's jeep was not ok...so he offered himself to drop him...
Then he might have made some excuse about his health or some urgent work which made Abhi drive that car himself...

Abhimanyu might have been able to come out of the car at the right time...just before the accident...and now must be out for revenge...

The driver was definitely not the same man in that banjara clan...he was some other person...

I also think that the person who was seen in Chanda's room was her husband...remember someone was seen in her room by Sewakram...

Regarding Abhimanyu's accident, I think that it may also well be a part of plan so as to show him dead and then carry out all this...

Just all my guess work๐Ÿ˜†