Sorry dear again got stuck with personal work so only
was not able to update it
let me do it dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

😳 😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 530
Ranveer started to walk towards the Bungee ejection area were Ishani saw Ranveer's back with a worried face were to be frank she was having some fear for Ranveer going to do this Bungee ejection.
Raagini(seeing Ranveer's back who was walking and going to do Bungee ejection without getting why Ranveer is going from her and seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(hearing Raagini's voice coming out of the confusion and then saw Raagini and giving a made up smile):Haan baby..
Raagini(cutely showing her index finger to Ranveer and then seeing Ishani with a cute longing face):Mama papa mein naa chodo..
Ishani(having a smile seeing the way Raagini is so much affection towards Ranveer):Papa should not leave you know?
Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani with a smile): hmm
Ishani(smiling to her):Papa will never go from you actually Papa is going there to make you happy. (with a emotional voice): Papa is wishing to be your super dad but Raagini (seeing Ranveer who was now gone to the bungee ejection ticket collector and he gave the ticket to him were that ticket collector too got the ticket and signed Ranveer to go to the bungee ejection rubber sheet stage and seeing him and then seeing Raagini's face were cutie pie was listening to what she was telling her were seeing it with a emotional face): Even If your Papa didn't do this trick too also he will be a super dad to you for sure. 
Raagini(hearing it though she didn't get what was Ishani exactly telling her were cutie pie hearing the word super dad alone and then with a smile): hmm dad..
Ishani(with a smile): hmm dad your papa.
Raagini cutely smiled to Ishani were Ishani too smiled to Raagini and then she saw the baby carrier in her hand in which she was holding Raagini were she held Raagini well and then she shifted the baby carrier to her other hand and then holding the baby carrier in her one hand and then Raagini in her other hand now Ishani saw Ranveer were now Ranveer entered the Bungee ejection area after crossing the ticket collector were there were two staff for that game.Ishani was seeing Ranveer with a fear were she did not want Ranveer to risk himself like this. 
Staff 1(seeing Ranveer with a pleasant smile):Sir remove your jacket and then If you have any valuable item like phone in your pocket take it out and keep it in jacket itself and then keep your jacket (showing a small table there below the rubber sheet stage):in that table sir. 
Ranveer:hmm okay(he gave a light smile to him and then he removed his jacket well and then he putting the jacket over his one hand and then with other hand he took his purse and phone from his pant pocket and then he held the jacket well with his one hand and then kept the purse and phone on his jacket inner part and then he saw the table and he walked till the table and then he kept his jacket in the table well and then he turned and walked again and then he came to the staffs in his casual shirt and jean pant):okay now..
Staff 2:hmm yes sir..
Staff 1:hmm get in the rubber sheet sir go and stand in the center of the rubber sheet. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then he saw the rubber sheet stage which was round having black rubber sheet in the middle and then the red circle as a border around it were Ranveer took a deep breath and then he saw a small step to get in the rubber sheet stage were he walked to the small step and then getting in that small step and then he got in the rubber sheet stage red border and then he walked to the rubber sheet and then he stood in the center of the rubber sheet.
Raagini(seeing Ranveer there with a smile and seeing Ishani with a cute smile showing Ranveer with her index finger): Mama papa..
Ishani(seeing Raagini showing Ranveer and seeing Ranveer a feared glance and then seeing Raagini):Haan Baby Papa just see Papa for sometime surely your Papa will make you so much happy.
Raagini without understanding saw Ranveer with a cute face were Ishani was seeing Ranveer with a silent feared face were she really was not wanting Ranveer to do these kind of things and all. 
Ranveer was standing in the center of the rubber sheet were the two staffs got in the rubber sheet stage and then one staff went and took the belt of one side from one pole and other staff went and took the belt of other side from other side pole and then both walking with the belt came near Ranveer were Ranveer saw them with a silent face were now he was feeling somewhat chill in his body as he was not having his jacket over him were the two staffs started to fix the belt over Ranveer's stomach and the hip part were Ranveer too stood moving his hands somewhat from his stomach and hip part for making himself comfortable for the staffs to fix the belt over him. They again fixed the belt through his both the knees and then they made him perfectly ready for the Bungee ejection. 
Staff 2(seeing Ranveer with a pleasant smile):Are you feeling fit with the belt know sir?
Ranveer(seeing him with a light smile): Haan 
Staff 2 gave a smile and then he got down from the rubber sheet stage and then the staff 1 too got down from the rubber sheet stage and then he went near the machine to operate were he went and held the machine controller to eject Bungee ejection and to bring it down were staff 1 was holding the machine ready to operate and to eject Ranveer.
Ishani(seeing everything that was happening with a fear filled face and in thoughts):Bhagwan safeguard Ranveer. He is wishing to do it for Raagini's happiness I can understand Ranveer's feelings as a father but at the same time Ranveer's safety is important. Wish Ranveer be safe through out this game. 
Raagini(seeing Ranveer wearing the belts over him and laughed cutely and seeing Ishani): Mama meri Papa..
Ishani(too smiling to her): hmm see Papa now surely Papa will make you happy. (she signed Raagini to turn).
Raagini cutely turned to Ranveer and saw Ranveer were Ishani too praying in her heart itself saw Ranveer with a feared face were staff 1 who was holding the machine ready in his hand saw Ranveer. 
Staff 1:Shall I sir?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and then Raagini who were seeing him and then in thoughts):Wish that this makes Raagini so much happy(thinking it he took a deep breath and then saw the staff 1 and in a calm tone):yes I am ready.(he held the both the sides of the belt wires well with his both the hands were he was sure that as Ishani said he should not leave his hand at any time).
Staff 1 hit the ejection button were that was the moment the machine ejected Ranvere up were Ranveer almost went up in air were he didn't leave the smile in his face at any moment were he was feeling that his smile will surely bring happiness to Raagini while he is performing this game. He was up in the air were Raagini who saw it had a aww face were her hands automatically came together and she started to clap well. 
Raagini(in a bit loud tone): Papa..
Ishani seeing Ranveer doing Bungee ejection with a silent face were the way Raagini was clapping and calling Ranveer papa with her aww face too made her to seeing it with a silent admiring face were the way Raagini is affection towards Ranveer was so visible in Raagini's face were Ranveer then came down were the Staff 1 brought the rope down with the help of machine. 
Ranveer(standing in the rubber sheet with a smile were he saw Raagini were cutie pie was clapping her hands so happily were seeing it with a smile and then he saw the staff 1):one more time. 
Staff 1(with a pleasant smile):yes sir.(he again hit the ejection button)
Ranveer who held the rope so well on both the sides were again as the ejection button was hit once again Ranveer went up in the air were Raagini again was so happily clapping her hands for Ranveer so well this time. Ishani though had a fear for Ranveer doing these things risking himself but also she was able to see the affection of Ranveer and Raagini for each other. Ranveer had a smile in his face were he went up in the air were the staff 1 again hit the down button were Ranveer came down and rested himself in the rubber sheet well with his legs.
Raagini(with a smile of excitement and happiness stopping clapping and seeing Ishani with a happy smile): Mama papa..papa..
Ishani(had a smile now in her face and in a cute tone):Really you are blessed to have your Papa. 
Raagini(without understanding just getting the word Papa alone):hmm Papa(touching her chest with her hand): Meri Papa..
Ishani smiled to her were Raagini too smiled to her were Ranveer took his hands from the rope and then signed to the staff 1 and told its enough were the staff 1 took his hand from the machine control and then he saw the staff 2 who was standing some distance from him and signed him to come were staff 2 too shook his head as okay and then both staff 1 and 2 started to walk to the rubber sheet stage were they got in the rubber sheet stage and they came to both the sides of Ranveer were they started to remove the belt's over Ranveer's body were Ranveer was so much excited to see Raagini as Raagini was seeing him and smiling so well were he too was so happy to see his daughter smiling so well were within next 2 minutes both the staff's removed the belt over Ranveer's body were Ishani who saw the belts over Ranveer body was removed took a deep breath now only were Ranveer thanking to the staff's started to walk in the rubber sheet were he came to the corner of the rubber sheet and then he got down from the rubber sheet stage were he started to walk to the table and then he took his jacket immediately and in a micro second he wore the jacket were though he was feeling cold before doing the Bungee ejection but when he was doing the Bungee ejection for Raagini he didn't feel any cold in his body too as his concentration was fully on the thing that he need to make Raagini happy. As soon as he wore the jacket he started to walk towards the exit area of Bungee ejection area were Raagini with a smiling face saw Ranveer coming out of that area and coming towards them. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani):Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile): hmm
Raagini(showing the floor): Mama..
Ishani(with a smile):Want to get down?But where you want to go?
Raagini again showed the floor only to Ishani were Ishani shook her head as okay with a smile and then keeping the baby carrier in the floor making it hit on her leg being without falling down in the floor and then she held Raagini well with her both the hands and she left Raagini down in the floor and then immediately she took the baby carrier in her hand to go behind Raagini were Raagini as soon as Ishani left her down in the floor seeing Ranveer coming having smile in his lips towards them cutely now was starting to run fast towards Ranveer were Ishani too started to walk behind Raagini fast. 
Raagini(running fast towards Ranveer and in a loud tone): Papa.,...
Ranveer seeing Raagini coming running to him were he walking towards her were as they both met at a place were Ranveer seeing Raagini came near him were he immediately took Raagini in his hand and held her close to him Ishani too who was coming behind Raagini seeing Raagini is with Ranveer now stopped walking and she was standing near Ranveer.
Raagini(being in Ranveer's arms now and in a immediate action lovingly holding Ranveer's cheek with her one hand and then in his other cheek she lovingly planted a kiss and then taking her lips from his cheek and seeing Ranveer with a smile): Papa meri Papa..
Ranveer(getting the greatest gift of his life and seeing Raagini with a smile): happy that you were so much happy and thank for this kiss really even Papa earn crores and crores in the business too Papa won't be this much happy. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and Raagini with a smile and seeing Ranveer in a calm tone): hmm surely Ranveer you deserve this kiss. you made Raagini so much happy today. 
Ranveer(saw Ishani and then seeing her in a silent face and in a normal tone):you were not happy?
Ishani(hearing this question and seeing Ranveer): If Raagini is happy means I am too happy only know?
Ranveer(gave a head shake as okay): hmm okay(seeing Raagini with a smile): hmm okay I am so happy that you are happy seeing Papa doing Bungee ejection now shall we leave to see other activities and enjoy the activities we selected?
Raagini(with a smile):hmmm(she showed the baby carrier in Ishani's hand): Papa wo..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini showing the baby carrier and then seeing Raagini): hmmm my cutie pie is loving to be in baby carrier know?Okay(seeing Ishani):Give the baby carrier Ishani let me carry her. 
Ishani shook her head as okay and then she showed the baby carrier to Raagini's front body were cutie pie put her legs and hands on the hole well now and then Ranveer held her well with his both the hands and then he made sure the belts of the carrier is good and then he wore the carrier belt on his both the shoulders and then he making Raagini to face the front side and then making her back to be on his stomach part were Ranveer held Raagini well in the baby carrier were he turned and saw Ishani and signed they can walk were Ishani too with a silent face shook her head as okay to him and then both Ranveer and Ishani started to walk to beside each other to see the other activities and enjoy other activities in the fun world. 
MUMBAI..
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
Rithika made herself ready and then holding her purse and phone in her hand and then she was coming down in the stairs of her house and then she came to the hall were that was the time her phone rang being in her hand were she saw the display and getting its Nirbhay she picked the call and kept the phone in her ears. 
Rithika:Haan tell me Nirbhay. 
Nirbhay:Rithika now I am coming to your office and then with me(before he could tell).
Rithika:Nirbhay now I am not in office I am in home only. 
Nirbhay:what you are in home only? Time is 11.45 by this time you will be in office only know?
Rithika:haan of course but as you were talking in the phone yesterday night till 3 o clock know after that only I started to sleep and as I slept late I woke up by 10 o clock only today morning so only I am late to office today.
Nirbhay(for a while thinking for a idea and then making sure that idea with a smile):you are in home only know? actually I had a surprise news for you and I thought to tell it to you in office itself but now as you are in home I think this will be more surprise If I tell it in your home only. Tk can you be in home for another one hour I will be in front of you within 10 minutes.  
Rithika(with a smile): hmm surely I can be come I am waiting.
Nirbhay:hmm(he cut the call).
Rithika(taking the phone from her ears and then to herself):What surprise he is having for me?Tk let him come and tell it to me.(she walked to the sofa of the hall and then she sat in the hall and she started to wait for Nirbhay).
It was exactly 10 minutes were as said by Nirbhay he was standing in the entrance of the house were Rithika who was seeing the entrance itself for Nirbhay till now seeing him in front of her house had a smile in her face were she got up from the sofa and then started to walk fast till the entrance and then seeing him. 
Rithika:hmm come in for what you are standing here?
Nirbhay:Standing here only I need to give you that surprise. 
Rithika(with a doubtful face shrinking her eye brows):What surprise?
Nirbhay:hmm let me tell you before it(he came and stood behind her and then bringing his two hands in front of her eyes and then he closed her both the eyes).
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay closing her eyes):Nirbhay what are you doing?
Nirbhay:Arrey wait?
Rithika(with a smile too in her lips): hmm okay let me wait..
Nirbhay:hmm that is good.(he gave a whistle sound with his mouth)
Were as soon as he gave the whistle sound few people came out of the outside pillar of the house and they were coming and standing in front of him and Rithika. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome updates loved the way Ragini enjoyed the bungee ejection and who are the person's .Thanks for the pm.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updates, girl! Love Ragini in your FF. Keep updating! Waiting for the next!:)
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, Sakshi. Thank you for the update. I missed you very very much. The episode was nice. Ranveer was able to cope with stunt to make his daughter happy. Ishaani was very worried. Like it very much. Update the next one soon.😊😊😊
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi. Happy you've updated. Raagini was clapping Ranveer when he demonstrated the trick. She is so cute. Like the bond of Ranveer and Raagini. Ishaani was very worried. She asked the God to protect him. It shows her love.
The story is very interesting. Update soon
😊😊😊
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent update darling. Eagerly waiting for the next.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AksharaRosid

Awsome updates loved the way Ragini enjoyed the bungee ejection and who are the person's .Thanks for the pm.

Hi Akshara
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates and Raagini enjoying Bungee ejection 
ya let us see who are those persons 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰