Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yay we got a lovely Kriyam scene today!

We knew that this baby track will be unbearable but in between we will get nice Kriyam scenes. Over the last few episodes their relationship has changed. They're behaving more as husband and wife. They are each other's support.

So it starts with Sayyam looking through the window in his bedroom angry at what's going on. Krishna comes up to him and gives him a glass of water. He throws the glass of water and Krishna gets scared. He's not angry with Krishna, he's angry with the situation in the house. She tries to calm him down and make him understand that there must be some reason Yuvraj has married baby. He loves Suhani. Right now they need to support Suhani, she has lost her son and now her husband. He then goes close to her and holds her hand. He says to her and you lost your best friend. He whispers to her, hes sorry he hasn't asked her, is she ok? She says that doesn't matter. What matters right now is Suhani and what she must be going through. He blames baby for everything, it's because of her all this has happened. He says to her we need to fight her. She says yes but with a clear mind and calmly, how would Suhani feel if you went to jail? He goes close to her again and holds her hand and says sorry, I'm just worried. She then puts her other hand on his and says its ok. You just need to be careful what you do, Suhani need him right now.

They care about each other so much. They have gone way past all the bickering and not wanting to be near each other. Now they are not afraid to hold each other and be near each other. They want to be there for each other.

I'm so glad we are seeing Kriyam during this storyline and see there relationship progress. They are each other's support. This is now the start of their friendship which will soon develop into romance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice analysis Shaz, as usual lol! I agree it was a lovely scene, showing Kriyam supporting each other. It will take some time getting used to seeing them like this though, especially Sayyam lol! I guess cvs have taken the opportunity to develop their relationship on a more emotional and deeper level. We will also see a lot of development in Sayyams character, like today. So at the end of this track Kriyam will come out stronger as a couple and ready for a confession?...maybe lol!
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faeeqa

Nice analysis Shaz, as usual lol! I agree it was a lovely scene, showing Kriyam supporting each other. It will take some time getting used to seeing them like this though, especially Sayyam lol! I guess cvs have taken the opportunity to develop their relationship on a more emotional and deeper level. We will also see a lot of development in Sayyams character, like today. So at the end of this track Kriyam will come out stronger as a couple and ready for a confession?...maybe lol!

I agree with you, I think it will take us a while to get used to Sayyam like this. Not long ago Krishna was saying to him why does he always force her hand, why doesn't he hold her hand because of friendship. Well he does now!

I don't want them to confess yet, I don't want it rushed. I was actually looking forward to the love triangle. I wanted to see a jealous Sayyam but we won't be getting that now 😭
Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

I agree with you, I think it will take us a while to get used to Sayyam like this. Not long ago Krishna was saying to him why does he always force her hand, why doesn't he hold her hand because of friendship. Well he does now!

I don't want them to confess yet, I don't want it rushed. I was actually looking forward to the love triangle. I wanted to see a jealous Sayyam but we won't be getting that now 😭

Yes he was holding her hand so lovingly, I thought he was about to put his arm around her!  Maybe Krishna will tease him about it once all this is over! 

I also don't want their love story to be rushed at all, but I'm afraid cvs are rushing it fearing the show might end in May. I think the confession will come when something big happens. Could be at the end of this Baby track or maybe a another track. But I'm still happy we're at least getting Kriyam scene!

We'll just have to read ffs to get a jealous Sayyam now lol! 
Edited by Faeeqa - 7 years ago