Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU
It's not out...and i think it will be available when their story starts...and if you ask when that will happen... its only CV's know
Originally posted by: sindukrishna
I think they never released the song
Originally posted by: nikki.171
I'm more than willing to join in getting the full version released... I'd actually love to add a bit more and get her to give us the RumYa we were promised too. But I guess its too much to ask.
Originally posted by: Hey_Bhaggu
No hopes left now coz they already screwed up everything! 🥱Bhul jao