Move Aside Kapil Sharma - Devakshi Is Here

pkbdas61 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
started taking KRPKAB episode by episode.. not trying to see too much logic in things.. looking for entertainment only...

today's episode was a revelation.. Both Shaheer and Erica will make a great comic pair.. their sense of timing is terrific and it is an entirely new side to their persona. I enjoyed the episode though it did look very childish in parts.. but then i do not care. I have had enough of serious stuff at work and at the end of the day nothing to beat your favorite jodi dishing out entertainment and in the process get much needed relaxation.

Amidst all this entertainment, also liked their romantic interludes.. so refreshing from the usual blame game that they have been playing for over two months now.. An added bonus .. no Ishwari.. what a blessing..

I hope that Dev and Sona, Dev in particular, open their eyes ( and their hearts) to each other and in the process fill our hearts and minds with beautiful memories..

a 9 / 10 episode for entertainment.. watch it guys.. but please do not try to use your brains..

Kapil Sharma, move over.. Devakshi are here and they are fun.. better fun that what you have been dishing out of late on TKSS saturday's and sunday's.

Edited by pkbdas61 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Completely agree.
Hilarious epi. Shaheer and Erica should try a comedy show next😆

Entertainingly hilarious episode😆
They share amazing  chemistry  but I m disappointed  by sona big tym.  
cscs thumbnail
Sharica were superb today. From starting till end i enjoyed their performances. Be it emotional one in the start or the comic one during the snake chase. The way they were jumping from bed to sofa was hilarious. ðŸ˜†
N the dialogues
suhana kaha hai
sanp kaha hai
mere jeb mai ðŸ˜†

Cutiepie.sona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well said Sir
I'm still laughing while typing😆😆
I never imagined it to be so much fun
I mean Cvs have really surprized with me
It was like a Fun-filled ride and yeah it gave a tough competition to TKSS😉

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dasji. Completely agree with u.
 After a taxing day , the episode was wonderfully relaxing and hillarious with light hearted moments. Cv' s shd exploit this part of sharica often. Thy make a wonderful pair at all levels nd. Match each other step to step.
ashlyn12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was one of the best! I am that person who likes romcom so this episode was a perfect one for me. I am waiting for Sony to upload so that I can watch it again before sleeping ðŸ¤£
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After Dev's gunda attack track, this one brought to light their comedy timings😆 "Mere jeb me hai, Dun?"🤣
Gayu_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg I'm still laughing
Hilarious it was
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agreed😊
They have perfect comic timings😆 The episode was a hit from start to the end😳😆