thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
nitin ishani scene was nice.Ranveer is so guilty that he is hurting himself n cursing himself.so sad.ishani stopping him n consoling him reminding him about how he was during ragini's birth was touchy.very emotional
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

hai sakshi

really grt episode...ishani is still hesitating..hope ranveer finds out and console her...waiting for ur nxt episode...update soon didi

Hi Amirthaa 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
Ishani is still hesitating wish that Ranveer find out her problem and console her
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnYa_ArMan

Hi sakshiπŸ€—

How are you??

Good to see that you are still continuingπŸ˜ƒ

And doing a great job.

Afrah❀️

Hi Afrah
thanks a lot for the comment
happy to see your comment after a long time
ya I am doing good
hope youa re too doing good
happy that you liked the way I am continuing still 
happy you liked my work 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi awesome scenes of cutiepie loved the way she is laughing. 
With ishu 

Let's see what happens with ranveer how ishu is going to convey her feelings 
Keep update thnq for pm
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 523
Ishani having the first aid box in her hand she came out of the bedroom and she came to the living room cum bedroom were she walked to the cupboard and she opened her cupboard and she kept the first aid box in the cupboard and she closed the cupboard and she was again hearing the door knock were she started to walk to the main door fast were she came to the main door and she unlocked the door and she opened the door were she saw a bearer standing in front of her. 
Bearer:Madam a call came to us to collect the empty vessels.
Ishani(giving a head shake as yes to him):Haan come in(she left way for him).
Bearer entered the room were he walked inside the room and Ishani too without locking the door she started to walk behind the bearer were as soon as they came to the living room cum bedroom the bearer seeing the empty vessels that served Ishani and Raagini their lunch in the tea poi were he started to keep the empty plates, silver tumblers and the bowls in the tray that was in the tea poi were arranging the plates and bowls and tumblers in the tray and he placed the vaccum jug in the tray and he took the tray in his hand and then he turned and gave a head shake to Ishani with a pleasant smile in his face and he was about to walk. 
Ishani(before the bearer could walk):ek minute..
Bearer:yes madam..
Ishani(seeing him a glance and then she walked to the table of room were she saw Raagini's Gudiya doll and the vaccum bottle were she took the vaccum bottle and then walked and came to Bearer): In this vaccum bottle milk will be there and it was filled by morning so can you please get me some new milk instead of this milk after washing the vaccum bottle.
Bearer(holding the tray well with his one hand and with other hand he got the vaccum bottle from Ishani's hand and he kept the vaccum bottle too in the tray and held the tray well in both the hands and seeing Ishani): Okay madam let me bring it. 
Ishani:Haan okay and then for our dinner menu..
Bearer:yes tell me madam..
Ishani:Get three masala poori with potato curry and then one plate of vegetable khichdi.
Bearer:Okay madam let me bring it. 
Ishani:And then please send some house keeping staff a clay plate was broken inside the room and food too has split there so want to clean it. 
Bearer:Let me go and inform in the reception madam they will send some house keeping person. 
Ishani (shook her head as okay):Hmm okay you can leave..(she gave a light smile to him).
Bearer too giving a pleasant smile started to walk from there and he walked towards the main door holding the tray in his hand were he came out of the room as the door was already opened were Ishani too came behind him and when the bearer started to walk in the corridor she held the door and she closed the door and she locked the door and she started to walk inside the room were coming to the living room cum bedroom she saw Raagini still having good sleep were Ishani walked to the bed were she went and sat in the bed next to Raagini's one side pillow. Ishani rested her head in the head rest of the bed were she now thought about the way Ranveer pulled her over the bed and the way he started to kiss her ears and the way he was holding her earlobe with his lips were this made Ishani to be having a silent thinking face. 
Ishani(thinking for a while and in thoughts): Ranveer is wanting love from me but my heart is still having the hurt he gave me yesterday night thinking it I am not able to be having a love making with him with whole heart. (she had a what to do face were without knowing what to do she rested her head in the head rest and closed her eyes).
Ranveer as soon as Ishani went out of the room was smiling to himself were he was seeing his hand that was having ointment that Ishani has applied to him were he was thinking the way he was kissing Ishani's ears and having her earlobe between his lips were he was feeling so light now as he spent that small romantic moment with Ishani. 
Ranveer(thinking that cute romance and in thought):Your heart knows to give love only to me Ishani and I wish I should get a good session of love making with you and in that love making all the hesitation between us will go out from us and our relationship will be turning good again.(he took a deep breath and was wishing to spend a night with Ishani were he saw the tea poi were there was his purse and the money and credit debit cards seeing it to himself): hmm perfect my wife has brought these things too. I kept the purse in living room tea poi to dry as it was wet in the morning but Ishani has come and kept it here 
Ranveer got up from the bed and then walking to the tea poi crossing the broken clay pieces in the floor were he went to the sofa and he sat in the sofa and he took his purse were the purse was dry now were he took the money that was below the purse were he saw the rupees notes dry were he holding the purse open with his wounded hand without folding his fingers and then with other hand he started to keep his money inside the purse and then he took his debit card and credit card and kept it inside the purse and then closing the purse he kept the purse in the table and then he rested his head in the sofa back and he saw the upper roof of the room and he was thinking about Ishani and had a smile in his lips.Ranveer thinking about Ishani for a while were he got up from the sofa and then crossing the roti and palak paneer that were split in the floor and he started to walk to the entrance of the room and then he came out of the bedroom were he came to the living room cum bedroom were he saw Raagini sleeping well in the bed and Ishani too sitting next to Raagini and she has rested her head in the head rest and closed her eyes were he started to walk towards the bed were coming near the bed and he kept his left hand over Ishani's shoulders. 
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani(feeling Ranveer's hand in her shoulders and hearing him calling her she opened her eyes and saw Ranveer and then immediately she got up from the bed and standing in the floor):Ranveer tum?.
Ranveer(giving a light smile to her): I came to see Raagini..(his eyes went to Raagini who was sleeping well now).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer seeing Raagini and in a normal tone):I gave her tonic in the morning after that slept and then she woke up 
and after having her lunch too I gave her tonic and then she was watching cartoon for sometime and seeing that itself she slept well.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and then hearing what Ishani said and then seeing Ishani with a smile): Haan let her take rest well.
Ishani:Haan she will Ranveer.(she gave a light smile to him).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile):Ishani you are taking care of Raagini so well. Raagini is so lucky to get a mother like you. 
Ishani:(seeing him with a cute smile now):Even she is so lucky to get you as her father. In fact we both are lucky to have Raagini as our daughter. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Haan sure..and thanks for understanding me and helping me to come back to normal but I promise you here after I will never hurt Raagini at any cost and I will take care of her so well. 
Ishani(somewhere she was loving this cute behaving of Ranveer though she has some hurt because of him in her heart were she smiled to him): hmm I know you will take care of her so well and you no need to thank me and all. 
Ranveer hearing it were he started to walk close to Ishani were Ishani seeing Ranveer coming towards her and she saw behind her were there was only bed and she does not have any space to move were Ranveer came close to her and standing in front of her with a romantic face. 
Ranveer(in a husky tone):Tk I won't tell thank you but someway I need to thank you for the way you brought me out of the guilt and you made me understand what wrong I did in taking care of Raagini and the way you told the good I have done to Raagini and you made me understand everything so well so surely I need to thank you but not with words but with my love actions so today I am not going to sleep Ishani. (he saw her with a seductive face now were he took his left hand behind her and he held her back with his left hand and then he took his right hand slowly and without folding his right hand fingers he just kept his right hand inner part alone on her back and with is left hand he pulled her close to him and saw her with a seductive eyes)
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is trying to get romantic to her were seeing Ranveer with a silent face):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her lips): hmm
Ishani:Ranveer I mean..
Ranveer(before she could tell in a low tone):kya hua?
Ishani:(feeling Ranveer's breath on her skin and seeing his eyes): Ranveer Raagini is here ..
Ranveer:she is sleeping. (telling it he went near her lips and Ishani was bit not comfortable with him today were she was trying to move herself from him were he without kissing her lips he tilted his lips and he lovingly kissed her cheek and then he went near her ears and in a husky tone):Surely by today night everything will turn to be good between us Ishani. 
Ishani hearing what Ranveer said had a what to do face were she was not ready for today love making where she didn't know how to tell it to Ranveer too were that was the time there was knock in the door were Ranveer who was about to kiss Ishani's cheek again got disturbed and irritated were he came out of Ishani and saw her with a disturbed face. 
Ranveer(making himself calm and seeing Ishani):Some one has come..
Ishani:I told to that bearer to send a housekeeping person and then I ordered for our dinner may be they would have come. 
Ranveer without anyway making a light smile in his lips shook his head as okay and taking his hands from her back and he started to walk to the sofa were he went to the sofa and he sat in the sofa with a irritated face.Ishani seeing Ranveer a glance and then she started to walk to the main door were she went to the main door and she unlocked the door were she saw a middle aged lady standing in front of her having water in a bucket and a tray and a cloth in her hand. 
lady:They sent me to clean the room madam. 
Ishani:(giving a smile to her):Haan come in..
Lady came in with Ishani were Ishani without closing the door she too started to walk with that lady were they came to the living room cum bedroom were Ranveer saw Ishani and that lady and he had a silent face were Ishani seeing the lady she showed the bedroom were that Lady entered the bedroom were Ishani too went behind her.
Ranveer(in thoughts):Don't know how people will come at the right time when I am getting romantic with Ishani. (he gave a impossible head shake to himself and he was sitting in the sofa with a silent face).
It was exactly 15 minutes were the lady who came to clean the room came out of the room having the tray with broken clay plates and bowls and the Roti then the other hand having the water bucket that was used to clean the floor were she was walking holding both the tray and bucket in her both the hands were the lady started to walk out of the room were the main door was already open were Ishani too came out of the bedroom to the living room cum bedroom. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer the room is cleaned now and that lady wrote the rates of the broken plates and the bowl rates and that will be included in our bill..
Ranveer(hearing it and giving a smile to her and he got up from the bed and seeing her):Haan Ishani okay..(he started to walk towards her to get close to her were that was the time he heard a knock in the door were he turned and saw the main door were a bearer holding the tray with food plates, bowls and vaccum bottle and vaccum jug and then silver glasses was standing there were Ranveer was feeling bit disappointed again).
Ishani(hearing the knock turned and saw the main door were she saw the bearer standing in the main door and walked towards him were the bearer gave the tray in the hands of Ishani were Ishani got the tray in her hand and seeing him shook her head as okay):Thank you..
Bearer:hmm okay madam there is hot milk in the vaccum bottle. 
Ishani:haan tk..
Bearer giving a pleasant smile started to move from there were Ishani holding the tray in her one hand well and with other hand she closed the door well and she locked the door well were she turned to the room and holding the tray with her both the hands and she started to walk in the living room were Ranveer was standing with the silent face in the place were he was standing itself were Ishani crossing him and went and kept the tray in the tea poi and then she turned to Ranveer were Ranveer too was now standing seeing her with a silent look. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): its going to be 8 o clock Ranveer come on have your dinner. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and then walked to her and came close to her and seeing her face): Ishani please now my mind is completely on you only. Haan to come out of the stress only I am asking for this love making but as we didn't make love for so many days now my heart is not in my control I want you. 
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is having love for her without knowing what to manage now and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I am feeling hungry so can we have our dinner first?
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani is telling about her hunger and then coming back to his own self and then making up himself): hmm okay (he showed her the sofa).
Ishani with a silent face walked to the sofa and then she sat in the sofa were Ranveer too walked and came to the sofa and he sat in the sofa next to Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):What you want to have Ranveer? I ordered for vegetable khichdi and then masala poori with potato curry. 
Ranveer(seeing the vegetable khichdi and the spoon in it and then seeing his right hand with wounds and in thoughts):Ranveer If vegetable khichdi means Ishani will tell you to have in spoon and it will not pain for your hand too. So If its poori means you can make Ishani feed you. (he thought it and had a smile in his face and then seeing Ishani): Let me have Poori Ishani. 
Ishani(giving a smile to him and then she took the poori plate and then she kept it in the tea poi in front of him and then she took the potato curry bowl and kept it near the plate of Poori and then she took a silver tumbler and then she took the vaccum jug and poured some hot water in the glass and she kept the glass near the plate of poori and then keeping the vaccum jug in the tray again and seeing Ranveer):Come on Ranveer you can have your dinner now. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a silent face): hmm okay(with a silent face itself seeing his right hand and seeing Ishani): But Ishani as my fingers are hurt I am feeling pain when I am folding my fingers. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a glance and then in a caring tone):Tk let me feed you(she immediately took the poori plate and took a piece of poori and then dipping it in the potato curry and then she showed the poori piece in front of Ranveer's mouth).
Ranveer with a smile got the poori from Ishani's hand and was chewing it having a smile in his lips were Ishani too seeing Ranveer's smile and giving a made up smile to him was feeding him the pieces of poori one by one were there was a beautiful BGM of violin tune of tum hi ho was been played. Ranveer admiring Ishani itself as she was feeding the Poori to him he finished his dinner well. 
Ranveer(finishing the last mouth of Poori and seeing Ishani):hmm okay Ishani now you have your dinner. 
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer shook her head as yes): Haan okay take water and drink the water. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he took the tumbler having water with his left hand and he started to drink it were Ishani kept the empty plate in the tray and she took the tissue paper in the tray and she wiped her hand well and then dropping the tissue paper on the corner of the tray and she took the vegetable khichdi bowl and then she took the spoon in the vegetable khichdi bowl and then taking the khichdi in the spoon and she started to have it. Ranveer finishing the water and he kept the empty silver tumbler in the tea poi and then he sat well and rested his head in back in the sofa were he saw Ishani having her khichdi silently were he was waiting for Ishani to finish her dinner were the time was moving were in the next 20 minutes Ishani finished the dinner and she kept the empty bowl in the tray and then she took a Silver glass and she took the vaccum jug and then she poured the hot water in the silver glass and then keeping the vaccum jug in the tray and she drank the water and then kept the empty tumbler in the tray again and then she got up from the sofa and she took the vaccum bottle that is having milk and she started to walk towards the table were she walked near the table and she kept the vaccum bottle in the table and then she started to walk to the washroom were she entered the wash room and closed the door were Ranveer was having a waiting face for Ishani. After 10 minutes Ishani came out of the washroom were Ranveer too got up from the sofa and he walked towards the washroom were Ishani who was coming in the opposite direction were Ranveer stood in front of her were that made Ishani to stop were she saw Ranveer in front of her. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a not understanding face):kya hua Ranveer?
Ranveer:kuch nahi I too want to use washroom so let me go to washroom and I will come back..
Ishani seeing him with a silent glance shook her head as okay were Ranveer too giving a cute smile to her started to walk to the washroom and he entered the washroom were Ishani seeing Ranveer entered the washroom were she turned and saw the tea poi were the complete tray was having the empty plates and vessels. 
Ishani(to herself):okay let me call the hotel people in the morning they can come and collect this empty plates..Let me also go to bed now itself because Raagini will wake up early morning itself. (she turned to the bed and she started to walk to the bed were she took the pillow in the one side of Raagini and she kept the pillow on the edge of the bed and then she took the blanket and she covered Raagini well).
Ranveer came out of the washroom and then locking the washroom door well and then he saw Ishani covering Raagini with the blanket and then Ishani holding the one side of the blanket up and then she sat in the bed and she was about to lay in the bed. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani going to sleep with a not understanding face walked fast towards the bed and in a clear tone): Ishani..
Ishani(who was about to lay in the bed seeing Ranveer were he came in front of her now and seeing him without getting up from the bed):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani);What you are going to lay in the bed?
Ishani(seeing the bed well once and then seeing Ranveer);haan why?
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):Ishani today I am not going to sleep and that means even you are too not going to sleep. 
Ishani(getting what Ranveer is wanting from her and then giving a managing face):Ranveer mein..(before she could tell).
Ranveer(showing his cute face): see you don't want to tell anything(he immediately held her hand and then almost made her to get up were Ishani leaving the blanket from her hands she too got up as his hand was taking her were he held her well and he started to walk towards the bedroom were he came to the bedroom and entered the bedroom with Ishani were the bedroom was cleaned so well now were he as soon as he came in turned to her and made her to stand facing him were he immediately put his left hand behind her back and he pulled her close to him): hmmm that is it let us be in this room today night.
Ishani(again went to the thought of Ranveer scolding her last night were she was sure with this thought in her mind she can never make love with him with her whole heart were seeing him);Ranveer should we really be without sleeping today? 
Ranveer(cutely hitting his forehead with her forehead):Ishani enough we wasted almost four nights in Shimla only three nights are there in this three nights we can make love at least three times Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and then taking her forehead from his forehead and seeing him):Ranveer wo..mein..
Ranveer(seeing her with a not understanding face):kya hua?
Ishani:Ranveer I am not in a romantic mood. 
Ranveer(cute smile):For what Ranveer is with you?Ranveer very well know how to make you romantic (he made his grip tight on her back with his left hand).
Ishani:Ranveer your hand is injured in this..
Ranveer:Don't worry its hurting only when I folding my fingers other than that its okay only so its not a big problem to make love. 
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is not ready to leave her and seeing him):Ranveer Raagini is there in that room and she may wake up in the early morning so..(before she could tell).
Ranveer:usually you will keep alarm by 3 o clock in the early morning and you will go to Raagini know?Same like that go today also this time I won't be sad for that because its for my daughter know? I am okay with it(he gave a cute smile to her and then he lovingly seeing her eyes and he started to make her walk backwards were he making her walk backwards and then he made her hit her back in the wall).
Ishani as her back was hit in the wall she was seeing Ranveer's face that was smiling and the way he was seeing her with romance in his eyes were her mind was only thinking the way Ranveer was scolding her and the words "he will even forget she is his wife" was often coming to her and was distracting her from being Romantic with Ranveer were Ranveer was now seeing Ishani's lips and with a smile he took his lips near her lips and then he took his hand from her back and now with both the hands he held her both the cheek and saw her lips were Ishani was standing silently seeing Ranveer's lips near her lips. 
Ranveer(only leaving a few inch between their lips and in a husky tone):Today I will show all my love to you Ishani.(he took his lips near her lips and was almost in a moment to kiss her).
Ishani(before he could kiss in a low tone):For this alone you are remembering your wife?
Ranveer(who was about to kiss her hearing what Ishani said with a doubtful face took his face back and saw Ishani with a not understanding face):What you said now Ishani?
Ishani(now seeing him with a silent face in a normal tone):For this love making alone you are remembering your wife?
Ranveer saw her with a not understanding face were he was not able to get why she is asking him like this. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice epi dr
Now the hurt of ishani is out. Ranveer will get what he spoke in anger. Waiting how their issues will get solved
Update soon dr.
Keep smiling and take care 😊 a
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Oww Ishaani is getting distracted by Ranveer's word often...but y Ranveer isn't getting it...can't wait to c what'll hpn in next update... Great episode didu...s always awesome... Looking forward to it...be safe & stay healthy
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Sakshi!!! Ranveer eagerly wants Ishaani but she still remembers his words which he told her the previous night. She can't forgive him. Ishaani asks Ranveer if he considers her his wife only when he wants to spend night with her. What reaction of Ranveer will be? Waiting for the next update. Love you. 😊😊😊😊

Ishveer45 thumbnail

Hello Sakshi.

Thanks for the update. Ishaani doesn't want to be with Ranveer this night. Their confrontation is coming. The story is becoming more and more interesting.
Waiting for the next.