"Because you believed.." RiKara series Part 7#pg 27 (18/4)

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys.
thanks for showering your love and appreciation on my previous TS "healing wounds".. means a lot to me..
this one is not really a SS or Drabble but kinda series of 4-5 OS which are related and a bit related to the previous TS as well.. I would recommend you to read "healing wounds" before reading this one.

though the episode is not yet aired but from the preview we know that Chulbul and Om are on investigation.. going to Panchgani to find more info on Svet..this part of series is in extension to that preview only..but not related..
i hope you will like it..

Index
Part 1- Below
Part 2- Page 5
Part 3- Page 9
Part 4- Page 12
Part 5- Page 19
Part 6- Page 23
Part 7- Page 27

"Part 1- If it wasn't for Chulbul"

Om and Chulbul were coming from Panchgani.. 
it was 8 in the evening and had been 2 hrs they started from Panchgani..
Om was driving as fast as he could..but suddenly his car broke down in the middle of no where..
CB got scared as Om stopped the car..
"kya hua Omkara ji..?"
"don't know..apne aap ruk gayi.. let me check.." Om said while removing his seat belt.
"stay here.." Chulbul nodded in yes..
Om checked the engine and asked Chulbul to get him water..
"wo to khatm ho gaya omkara ji.." Chulbul looked outside from the window and said..
"what do you mean khatm ho gaya.. " Om got angry..
"aap itni tej car chala rahe hai.. upar se pahadi rasta.. pahle hi 3 baar tabiyat kharab ho chuki hai humari."
"fine.. then go and find the water.. or we will be stuck here.."
"hum.. hum kahan se laye..??"
"kya matlab..kahan se laye..dekho aas paas hoga koi resource..some river.. some kuan.." Om ordered him..
"aap humein kaise bhej sakte hai pani lane.. kya pata jungle mein kya ho.. hum nahi ja sakte.."
they argued for almost 15 minute and finally Om gave up..
"fine.. you stay here.. i'll go and get it.."
"aap humein yahan chhor ke kaise ja sakte hai.. koi aa gaya to?"
"hum yahan nahi rah sakte..humein aapki tarah ladna bhi nahi aata.."
Om opened his door and asked him to come out..he locked the car and asked Chulbul to follow him..
CB took the bottles from Om and followed OM..
"aapko kya pata daayein milega ya baayein?"
"will you shut up..??"..
"humne aisa kya kaha?"
"it's called Google Maps"
"Gog..kya??" Chulbul raised his brows in curiosity and asked..
"maps..??" Om pointed at his phone and said while showing maps to CB..
"Naksaaa..!!" Chulbul said opening his mouth wide..
OB rubbed his temple and asked him to follow him quietly..
CB shrugged her shoulders and followed Om's footsteps...
after almost 15-20 mins of search they reached to a random place..
"it should be here.."
"sankar ji ka naam liya hota to pahunch gaye hote ab tak.. aapka naksa kuchh nahi bata raha.."
"tu to le raha tha apne shankar ji ka naam.. phir kyun nahi pahunche.. " Om said while patting on CB's cap..
"haan..par chal to aap nakse k hisab se hi rahe the na.."
after a few minutes..
"Omkara ji.. humein darr lag raha hai.."
"ab kya hua?"
"mausam theek nahi hai.. baarish hone wali hai.."
"aap gadi mein chaliye.. wahi intezaar karte hai.. koi bhala aadmi aaya to madad maang lenge.."
Om looks here and there.. but Chulbul stopped him..
"aap chaliye..pani hota to aawaj aa jati.."
"tu chup rahega..to aawaj aayegi na.." Om said in frustration making Chulbul shivered..
CB held Om's arm and walked with him while placing a finger a finger on his lips..the moment he touched Om's arm..he got his "static" current..
Om drew his hand away and looked at CB..
"kya kar raha hai..?"
"wo tv mein hota hai na.. chupchap chalte hue chirraiya ka rasta badal jata hai.. ya usko koi utha le jata hai..aur chironte ko pata bhi nahi chalta.."
"isliye..!" Chulbul nodded in yes.
"you are not chirr...girl..you are not a girl" Om said in irritation..
after walking for a few more minutes..
"nahi pata chala kya..?" Chulbul asked..
"no.. may be i took a wrong turn.. it's not working here.. so i took a snapshot.. but i think i missed something.."
"humein samajh nahi aa raha.."
"tujhe jaroorat bhi nahi hai samajhne ki.. follow me.."
CB nodded in yes and followed Om..
Om followed the directions again and found the river.. but his brows were frown and Chulbul got scared..
there was a gang of goons sitting near the river...
"you stay here.. i'll go and get it.. don't come out.. okay?" Om asked Chulbul to stay safe..
"hum intezaar kar sakte hai.. ho sakta hai wo thodi der mein chale jayein.."
"dikh nahi raha.. they have just started cooking their meal.."
thoda intezaar kar sakte hai..
"look at the time.. it's getting dark now.. agar jyada der ruke to sari raat jungle mein bitani padegi.."
CB nodded in no..
"you stay here.." 
Om made Chulbul hid in bushes and came out.. he walked casually towards the river and started filling bottles..
once he was done he started walking towards Chulbul and he took a deep breath..
Suddenly Chulbul was about to shout his name but pressed his mouth tight when he saw Om holding the stick in his hand which one goon attacked him with..
two more goons attacked him in anger but Om handled them..
Cb was hiding behind the bushes but Gauri inside him could not stop herself when another goon attacked Om on his head with a heavy stick..
for a moment, Om felt weary and some blood oozed out from his forehead..
"Omkara ji!!!" Gauri screamed his name and came out..
Om nodded in no and stopped Chulbul from showing-up while hitting the goons hard..
when a goon was about to hit Om, Chulbul came and covered Om.. 
"inhe mat mariye.. inhe kuchh ho gaya to hum bhi nahi rah payenge.."
the goon stopped and smirked..
he called his fellow goons and asked them to stop.."ye ladki hai be..ye dono ko pakdo e!!." he held Chulbul's chin and said..
"Omkara ji.." Chulbul screamed when the goon touched him..
they tried to grab Chulbul but Om stopped them..
"i told you not to come here.."
"aapki jaan ko khatra tha..hum kaise dekh sakte the.."
"ab kaun sa tal gaya hai?"
Om grabbed the firewood and starting hitting the goons.. 
one of them was about to hit Om with knife but Chulbul screamed and called his name..
the goon first attacked Chulbul and stabbed on his shoulder.. and another hit him in his leg.. it was enough to catch Om's attention..
Om gritted his teeth in anger seeing Chulbul in pain.. he started hitting the goon madly with the firewood and almost took down all of them..and then it started raining making things even more difficult for him..
he rushed towards Chulbul..
"hey! hey! Chulbul.."
"are you okay??"
"Chulbul"??
"Omkara ji.."
"humein khushi hai.. marne se pahle akhiri baar hum aapko dekh paye.." Chulbul said before closing his eyes.
"will you shut up..?.. i'll take you to the doctor" 
Om patted on CB's cheeks as he didn't open his eyes..
First Om made sure that the goons were unconscious..
Om thought he was hurt in leg.. because of rain and dark he couldn't see his wounds..
he rolled CB's lower up to check where he got hurt..
"what the hell.. it feels so weird and uncomfortable.. even his legs look like girls'"
"who gets fainted with a leg wound.. kuchh bhi nahi laga hai.."
Om cleaned the wound with water.. but he had nothing to put it on..
for the time being, he wrapped his hanky on his leg..
Om grabbed the water bottles and scooped Chulbul in his arms
that's when he felt something on his hand and arm.. it felt different than rain water.. he stopped and checked.. CB's shoulder was bleeding..
"i need to find a hospital.."
taking Chulbul in his arms he ran as fast as he could..
it was already dark and he had no idea about the directions right now..
neither he remembered which path he took earlier.. he was getting worried if something might happen to Chulbul..
he was running like a mad..
when he finally reached to his car..he made Chulbul sit on the seat and filled water in engine and fixed it first..
as soon as it started working..Om rushed on highway..
he checked on his mobile phone.. he couldn't find any hospital on the way...
he felt a bit relieved when he reached a dhaba..
he stepped down and rushed inside..
"ek kamra chahiye.. mere friend ko bahut chot lagi hai.. aas paas hospital bhi nahi hai.."
"aap kal aaye the na yahan.."
"h..h..haan.. kafi chot lagi hai use.."
"haan ji.. haan ji.. humara dhaba chaubison ghante khula rahta hai.. to rahne ki vyavstha bhi hai..."
"aaiye.."
"thank you.."
Om went back to his car.. grabbed the first aid box, CB's bag and then scooped him in his arms..
the guy from the dhaba took Om and Chulbul's bags and brought them inside..
"idhar aa jaiye aap.. " he showed om a room..
Om immediately made Chulbul lay on the bed..
"garm pani bhi mil jayega idhar.. khana chahiye ho to dhabe pe bata dena.."
Om nodded in yes and the guy left..he grabbed the first aid box and cut the sleeve of CB's tshirt
for a moment, Om threw all thoughts he used to have with CB's touch.. right now he was worried if Chulbul was hurt seriously..
and in the light he came to know that he had bled a lot..
Om cleaned his wound and applied ointment..
while bandaging his wound Om felt different..but he ignored
he cleaned the blood from CB's arm.. Om touched his forehead and realized that Chulbul was having temperature..
"i already bandaged his wounds.. now he should be fine.."
"he is not awake or i could give him the medicines.."
Om checked himself.. his forehead was bleeding as well.. 
he cleaned his wound and applied ointment..
he removed his kurta and looked himself in the mirror.. he had got some red marks and scratches from the fighting. he applied some gel ointment and took a pain killer..
that's when he realized that even Chulbul got hit with something..
he sat beside Chulbul and checked if he was okay..but he was shivering and Om himself was feeling weary..
still Om managed to get up.. he changed into another kurta and went outside..
"blanket aur kuchh jalane ke liye milega.. garm karne k liye..?" he asked to the dhaba guy.
"kambal to room mein hi hai.. aap jalane k liye ye le jao.." he pointed towards some firewood in kitchen..
Om nodded in yes..
"chhote ye room mein rakhwa de.." the guy asked a servant on his dhaba..
Om went into the room and arranged the fire for Chulbul..Om thanked the boy before he left..
he came to Chulbul and made him sit comfortably..
"what kind of fragile body he has.." Om wondered
"he is giving me wrong vibes.." he thought and rubbed his temple..
taking care of his wound he started removing his tshirt..as soon as he removed his tshirt he almost jumped on his seat..
Chulbul's wig was also removed along with the tshirt and his long hairs were open in front of Om..
Om got one of the biggest shocks of his life.. 
"what the hell.." he mumbled and turned his back to Chulbul..but soon his brows were frown..
he turned back to him and removed his glasses..
Om gritted his teeth in anger realizing that it was no one else but Gauri..
she was wearing a camisole and strips were wrapped on her chest..
He pushed her away and got up..she got hit with headboard..
"Gauri?"
"hah!" he chuckled..
"she followed me..?" he raised his brows and asked himself..
"Chul...hah..Chulbul bankar.." he brushed his fingers behind his neck and his eyes turned red with anger..
"DHOKHA DIYA MUJHE..." he threw the stuffs kept on bed and also threw Chulbul's bag away..
"she was living here.. in my house??"
"in my room...??"
"she fooled me.." he hit her bed with his leg and threw the blanket away...
he could not believe that the person he trusted most after his brothers and himself was none other than Gauri and she cheated on him..
the one person he opened himself in front of cheated him..
he roamed here and there in the room.. everything that happened in the village.. things which happened with Kali thakur and how people wanted to kill her flashed in front of his eyes.. his eyes got red with anger and he felt his body shiver with fury..
he grabbed Gauri holding her arms and made her sit..
"hey!.. hey..! Gauri.. Hey.."
"wake up.. ! hey..! I trusted you damn it..!"
"you fooled me.. wake up.." Om shook Gauri and tried to wake her up..
"i thought of you as my friend.." a lone tear dropped from Om's eye..
"jaan par ban aayi par ameer ladko ko phansane ki aadat gayi nahi tumhari.."
"wake up.. you gold digger.. open your eyes.."
"or i'll kill you already.." he shook her badly.. he was angry and frustrated with the fact that it was her..
that's when he felt something on his hand..
it was drenched in the blood oozing out from Gauri's wound.. 
Om's brows became relax and he looked at Gauri..
"aapki jaan ko khatra tha..hum kaise dekh sakte the.." Chulbul's words echoed in his mind..
"inhe mat mariye.. inhe kuchh ho gaya to hum bhi mar jayenge.." Om recalled what she said earlier..
he loosened his grip on Gauri and got up.. 
he looked at her condition. she was wearing a camisole only and most of her upper body part was visible to him..
he threw a sheet on her to cover her and came out from the room in anger..
it was raining heavily.. he could hear the thunder sound.. but right now his inner turmoil was even darker..
he recalled the scene when Chulbul saved him from his father..
"aap samajh kyun nahi rahe.. humein takleef ho rahi hai aapko aise dekh ke.." Chulbul's words echoed again.. and his teary eyes flashed in front of Om's eyes..
"humari wajah se aapko itni chot lagi.."
Om threw his hair band and brushed his hair with his fingers in anger..
"humara dharm hai aapka khyal rakhna..." Om was standing in the rain trying hard to forget what he just saw..
"aap kisi se nahi kahte.. aapko kitna dard hua.."he pretended to be my friend.. she pretended to know my pain and feelings..
I thought I was attracted towards him.. I started to think that may be.. may be 1% but i started to think that i had interested in him.. 
Om leaned his back on his car and hid his face in his hands..
"how could she do that when i trusted her so much.."
"she should have told me the truth on the first place.."
"she came to my house after money..."
"hum sanakr ji kasam khate hai..aapko dhokha nahi denge.."
he was standing in rain leaning his head on car.. when a boy came..
"sir ji.. aapke dost ki tabiyat kharab hai.. bahut aawaj aa rahi hai aapke kamre se.. chaliye.."
as soon as Om heard him he rushed towards the room..
he stopped at the doorsteps and looked at Gauri..
she was coughing hard while the wound on her shoulder was bleeding..
looking at her condition he recalled the moment when she was crying seeing his wounds...
when she consoled him whole night..."humein takleed hoti hai aapko yun dekh kar.."
Om rushed towards Gauri and sat beside her..
"aisi kya majboori thi tumhari Gauri.. jo itna neeche gir gayi tum..." he asked her..
he brought his first aid box and grabbed his hankies from his bag..
he bandaged her wounds properly.. and made sure they don't bleed again..
Gauri was shivering in cold..
Om rubbed his temple and bit his lower lip.. he slide down the sleeves of her camisole down from her shoulders..made her wear a new tshirt and removed her camisole..
"only if you were not Chulbul.. i would have left you right here..."
"but i trusted Chulbul and he was a friend of mine.. and it was you..."
"he betrayed me but I cannot do that..."
Om covered Gauri with the blanket and changed her lower taking care of the wound she had on her leg..
"you are gonna wake up and tell me everything.."
"you are gonna explain me everything that why did you do this to me.. why did you betrayed me?"
"right now, I don't want to be involved in what you did.. i have other priorities.. i need to solve my own problems first.. but i won't let you go after betraying me.. and i won't allow you to do that..."
Om threw Gauri's clothes on floor and sat on the bed holding his head..
after a few minutes as he heard Gauri shivering.. he got up and lit the fire as much as he could..
he covered Gauri with the blanket and changed his own clothes..
he was sitting on the edge of the bed since it was a small room.. 
"Omkara ji.." he heard Gauri's voice..
"Omkara ji.. aap theek hai??" Gauri asked in his sleep..
Om's brows were frown hearing his name from her..
"hum aapko kuchh nahi hone denge.." Gauri mumbled in her sleep..
she was crying in her sleep.. Om recalled when Chulbul sat beside him for whole night and consoled him..
he sat beside Gauri and caressed her head...
that's when he noticed red vermillion on her forehead.. 
"jo aapse pyaar nahi karte.. unke hisse ka pyaar hum aapse karenge.." Chulbul's words echoed in his mind and he once again recalled when he touched his hand and cried that night.."humara dharm hai aapke sukh dukh ko sunna.."
"Did I misunderstand her??..no.. i can't be wrong.." Om thought..
Gauri started coughing again..Om removed his shoes and lay down beside her..
he held her hand and made her slightly hug him on the opposite side of her wound..
Gauri hugged him tightly and Om realized that it was the same touch as Chulbul's.. there was no difference..
"why did you do that..?" he caressed her cheek with his thumb.. looked at her teary eyes and asked..
he closed his fist tight in fury and pulled Gauri in his grip.. his legs were entwined with hers..
"i can't believe i fell for you.. that too when you pretended to be a boy.."
"i..." Om removed the blanket in frustration.. got up and went outside.. he locked the door from outside and went to the dhaba.. he sat there for hours, consuming alcohol thinking about how to make Gauri confess her betrayal.. he came back to the room in midnight..
he walked towards the bed and sat beside Gauri..
I'll not forgive you for what you did.. he cursed Gauri and a lone tear dropped from his eye..
mumbling and cursing Gauri in drunken state, he lay down beside her and dozed off..

- - - - - - - 
In the morning..
Om woke up early.. and he found Gauri sleeping beside him..he recalled everything that he found last night..
without reacting or saying anything to anyone he came out..
he waited for Gauri to wake up and search for him..
Gauri wokeup after another 30 min..
she got scared looking at her condition.. she looked for Om but he was no where in the room..
she got fresh and up and immediately changed into Chulbul's disguise..
she came out from the room and asked people about Omkara..she went to dhaba and saw Om sitting there on a table and looking at no where..
"Omkara ji..?" Om looked at her and closed his fist in anger seeing him in Chulbul's attire..
"aap yahan.."
"hmmm.."
"hum yahan kaise pahunche.. ??.. hum log kal jungle mein the."
"haan.. wo tujhe chot lagi thi.. tu behosh gaya.. to i brought you here.."
"humare kapde..?".. "kisne badle??"
"tujhe yahan aane k thodi der baad hosh aaya to tune khud hi badle..medicines li thi to shayad jyada yaad nahi hoga.."
"achchha..aap kah rahe hai to sach hi hoga" Om gulped his saliva hearing that from her..
"hum ghar kab chal rahe hai.."
"i'll just go and get ready.. you can have breakfast.. i have already paid to them.."
"aap humare kamre mein the..?"
"nahi.. i booked another room.."
"achchha.. hum dar gaye the.."
"kyun? ghar par bhi to same room mein rahte hai.."
"nahi.. bas aise hi.."
"kuchh chhupa raha hai mujhse??"
"nahi.. Omkara ji.."
"I believe so...i'll go.."
Chulbul nodded in yes..
Om was about to leave..when Chulbul stopped him..
"Omkara ji??" Om turned..
"aapki chot kaisi hai.. kal wo logo ne..."
"i'm ok.." Chulbul nodded in yes.. and ordered something for himself..
Om left from there wondering if he should take Chulbul home or he should clear everything today itself...

to be continued...
it was a long update..I haven't proofread the chapter.. so please avoid the typos.. please share your feedbacks and sugg..
love
-Akki
Edited by itsokaysammy - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
please buddy my account to receive PMs.. :)
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice story! cant wait for omkara to confront her:) 
hopefully the misunderstanding clears and the attraction blossoms!!
eagerly waiting for the update:)
loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful  dear. You are awsome  writer 👏Please continue  writing. Sure I will send request. I m fan of your previous  story . Hope you will update that soon. I m becoming  fan of your writing. Eagerly  waiting  for your updates ❤️
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: batgirl67

nice story! cant wait for omkara to confront her:) 

hopefully the misunderstanding clears and the attraction blossoms!!
eagerly waiting for the update:)

thanks a lot dear.. glad you liked it..
working on next chapter.. shall update asap.. :)
i personally don't prefer dark stories so i would try to make it as light as possible and not too much of hatred..
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveangel94

Beautiful  dear. You are awsome  writer 👏Please continue  writing. Sure I will send request. I m fan of your previous  story . Hope you will update that soon. I m becoming  fan of your writing. Eagerly  waiting  for your updates ❤️

thank you so much dear..
really glad that you liked this chapter as well..
thanks for your lovely comments in previous TS thread as well.. really appreciated :)
will update soonish.. 😳
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting... So Om knows the truth... Let's wait and see what he does
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Woah it was brilliant.
How much I wished it to not end but it did.
Completely an enjoyable read.
Continue soon

Love
- Harshada
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Anabella...

Interesting... So Om knows the truth... Let's wait and see what he does

thanks dear.. glad you liked it..
yeah! i thought of keeping it short and quick.. though the chapter became really long..

DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

Woah it was brilliant.
How much I wished it to not end but it did.
Completely an enjoyable read.
Continue soon

Love
- Harshada

thanks a bunch Harshada. glad you liked it..
aw! that's really sweet of you..
i'll update the next chapter asap..
haven't started working on it yet..