Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: akshi.

Major rajveer rocked yesterday the way he made an entry in house & instantly said k "is tarah kahaniya sunayi jaati h each ni bataya jata " was just amazing .

It was also cleared k choti ma wants to pretend k she is not bad step mom  I guess too  the amount to focus g8ven to kavya & her bf has something to do with the plot .
Chanda is def doing ghost drama coz of money .
Geetu & priyam convo. & The way rishbh reacted to that game says there is much more stored for viewers .
Just loved the episode can't wait for weekend

Lot of people are saying choti maa is acting up and might be involved~ I don't know, I am just going easy with her for now. It'll be cool if they show the step mother not being the villain or even the sad-want-love-from- the- children. A strong lady solving the case or just staying out pretty much?

At the end if she'll be involved then maybe she's somewhat related to the past Rishab is hiding(from what it looks)! That'll be interesting to see!
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raadhni

I feel that through Priya Abhi is trying to tell Geetanjali what her family is ...especially about Rishabh. No wonder Priyam was asking her how well she knows about Rishabh and why the song irritates him. Rishabh knowing his truth will be out quickly interrupted and got angry.

What if Rishabh is a  fake one in the house. ? Real one is hidden somewhere by Chotima . Chanda, Chotima, fake Rishabh are all involved. 
Fake Rishabh is behind the accident. 

Ah this Rishabh faking to be the real one? If that'll be the case then probably this fake Rishabh is tto dangerous which is why they're going all let's- play- truth- dare- and- I'll- give- you- hints- abt- some- dark- past? Can be, but then why will they play with Geetanjali  so badly, almost for six years? They're pretty much torturing her mentally! THey should be torturing the fake RIshabh right? So maybe there'll be no fake and real Rishabh mystery I think, but you never know with CVs. Though It'll become cliche if something like this happened πŸ€”πŸ˜† 
But yes Priyam was kinda hinting Geetu abt some dark past and Rishabh's involvement in it somehow because of his irritation with the Lag ja lage! Mysterious!!
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr.

I loved the episode acting-wise Sharad had really impressed me from beginning... The blind man is executed really well... Acting blind is really tough! Rajveer was fantastic the CVs are doing quite commendable job :p The story didn't move much forward like it did in first two episode but that's fine since they have to focus on the koi laut ke aya hai! :P

@Bold I agree!!! πŸ˜† I thought the episodes were kinda slow too when I was watching, but then thought fine they're just living up to their title, Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai! Lol!

Yo! Sharad had been great! I loved his first scene with Abhimanyu itself! He was really good. I had no expectation from anyone really in the beginning, but almost all the actors are pretty good acting wise!πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S. I thought CVs made an error by showing the Major of Indian Army being careless with his little adventure of spying someone's house πŸ€” πŸ˜΅ πŸ₯±
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

idk y bt I've feeling dat rishab is in dis as well. mayb m wrg bt I gt dis feeling after abhi said geet ur bro is jealous u lol :p

overall,liking da show. it defo keeping da suspense(so far)

nd yes yes,major rajveer <3

So all of them with Geetu? That'll suck! But will Rishabh's absence almost everywhere.
@Bold So you mean they were almost teasing Rishabh is a way coz he knows them and is part of their plan? Lol idk but ehh that'll be just weird~ ~ 
If Rishabh is part of this whole targeting of Geetu's thing, then it'll explain how Priyam was playing with Geetanjali's mind by playing that questioning game (he first reminded her of what's she's  most scared of, making sure she gets so scared that everything else that he talked abt or hinted at became scary for her)

Suspense is there! Yo!  
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Trissy

So all of them with Geetu? That'll suck! But will Rishabh's absence almost everywhere.[DIV]@BoldSo you mean they were almost teasing Rishabh is a way coz he knows them and is part of their plan? Lol idk but ehh that'll be just weird~ ~[/DIV][DIV]If Rishabh is part of this whole targeting of Geetu's thing, then it'll explain how Priyam was playing with Geetanjali's mind by playing that questioning game (he first reminded her of what's she's most scared of, making sure she gets so scared that everything else that he talked abt or hinted at became scary for her)[/DIV][DIV][/DIV][DIV]Suspense is there! Yo! [/DIV]

lol I dont really knw hw rishab fits in dis scheme bt i gt dis feeling lol. :p mayb he isnt in wid abhi(mayb has his own agenda) bt is da reason 4 geetz fear of dark,mayb he doesn't like da fact dat despite being elder 2 her he needs 2 depend on her 4 money or mayb m just over thinking(high chance of dis 1 ROFL )

yap.wtever it is,its intriguing which da show claimed it'll b!

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post. You're bang on target dear.
I'm quite sure Abhi is alive and he's doing all this through Priyam. And yes the truth or dare game was definitely an eye-opener. Not only for us but also intended for Geetu. That dialogue about a crime behind each clock...was simply superb...

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Trissy

@Bold I agree!!! πŸ˜† I thought the episodes were kinda slow too when I was watching, but then thought fine they're just living up to their title, Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai! Lol!

Yo! Sharad had been great! I loved his first scene with Abhimanyu itself! He was really good. I had no expectation from anyone really in the beginning, but almost all the actors are pretty good acting wise!πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S. I thought CVs made an error by showing the Major of Indian Army being careless with his little adventure of spying someone's house πŸ€” πŸ˜΅ πŸ₯±

@bold..Even i felt he was too casual while entering the house and searching...he should have been more careful...specially bcoz the others also jumped inside...that definitely made a sound which he should have paid attention to...I was like...NO YAAR...NOT SO CASUALπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›