ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hello Sakshi!!!

Very nice episode. I feel pity for Ranveer. He didn't do that intentionally. It was just an accident. Hope everything will be solved soon, I want to see romantic Ishveer. I don't like them quarreling.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
Update soon.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
yes pity Ranveer he did not do it intentionally and it was a accident only 
wish that everything will be solved soon 
let us see how romantic ishveer come back to their normal 
sorry to make them quarrel
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Very nice darling Update soon

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
keep reading ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Excellent episode Sakshi as always. But Ranveer suffers so much. Update the next one soon

😊

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
pity Ranveer he is suffering a lot
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hi Sakshi!!! Thanks for the wonderful episode. I'm happy that Raagini is OK. Hope that Ishveer will make up soon. Let them be together. I don't like Ranveer crying. Ishaani shouldn't blame him for everything happened. Eagerly waiting for the next episode. 😊

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
happy that you are happy that Raagini is okay and yes let us wish that 
Ishveer will make up between them soon 
wish they should be together 
sorry to make Ranveer cry but this is what who ever in Ranveer's situation will 
react 
wish that Ishani understand him soon and she does not blame him for everything 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Ow so sad episode... Ranveer is very much ashamed for his carelessness towards Raagini...Ishaani is also disappointed on Ranveer...don't knw what to say...be safe & stay healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
sorry for a sad episode 
Ranveer is ashamed for his carelessness towards Raagini 
Ishani is too disappointed on Ranveer 
let us see what happenes
keep reading 
😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AksharaRosid

So sad.Ranveer  feels ashamed poor ishveer.Hope they patch up soon .Lovely updates .Thanks for the pm.Eagerly waiting for the next updates 

Hi Akshara
thanks for the comment
sorry for a sad episode and yes Ranveer is feeling ashamed now 
pity Ishveer 
ya wish they patch up soon 
glad you liked the update
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Will be waiting for the next update.. 😊

ya you will get it by next one hour dear 
have your exams started???
😉😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

ya you will get it by next one hour dear
have your exams started???
😉😉

Yes they have started.. One paper completed day before yesterday.. And the second paper is today..
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 520.

As soon as Ishani left the room Ranveer with a guilt face walked to the bed again and he sat in the bed with a silent face were he moved himself in the bed and he laid in the bed and saw the roof of the room with a worried face.As he was seeing the up roof of the room he was able to see the way Raagini was drowning inside the swimming pool and the way she was laying unconscious after they took her out of the swimming pool and the way Ishani gave oxygen to Raagini and made her to come to consciousness were thinking that its completely because of him this accident happened were he closed his eyes with a worried face.

Ishani came out of the bedroom and came to the bedroom cum living room were she with a silent face she walked to the sofa and she sat in the sofa with a worried face were she was seeing Raagini with a so much sad face were she thought about the way Raagini was keeping her legs one by one in the swimming pool and the way she fell inside the pool and the way Raagini was laying in the bottom of the pool inside the water and the way she was laying unconscious and the way both she and Ranveer brought her to the consciousnesses came to her mind were Ishani thinking it with a so much worried face were she rested her head in the sofa back and she closed her eyes well and was thinking the things going on between her and Ranveer were the time was running towards its afternoon. 

MUMBAI..

ZAVERI BROKING OFFICE..

It was afternoon 12.30 were Rithika sitting in her chair in the cabin and was keeping a file in her hand and she was seeing the file sitting in her cabin were there was knock in her cabin door were she took her head from the file and then she hit the button below her table were the door was opened were the person entered her cabin brought a smile in her lips. 

Rithika:(with a smile):Tum?What are you doing here?

Nirbhay(seeing her with a smile and then coming inside the room as the door too closed with the help of door closure were he came near her table and holding a chair and then he sat in the chair facing her):Hmm I came here to take my Rithika out for lunch. 

Rithika(seeing him with a cute look):lunch?

Nirbhay(shook his head as yes):yes my lady shall we go?

Rithika(seeing the file in her hand and then seeing him with a silent look):Actually I need to finish reviewing another two files(again bringing a smile):But after seeing you more than my office work you are important to me(she closed the file and she got up from her chair and came to his chair):hmm come on let us go.

Nirbhay(smiling to her and he got up and then seeing her a cute look):hmm that is my Rithika chalo(he showed the way for her).

Rithika too smiling to him started to walk to the door were she hit the button next to the door were the door got opened and she opening the door she came out of her cabin were Nirbhay too came out of the cabin with her. The door got closed itself with the help of door closure were the staffs of the office were working so well were Rithika and Nirbhay were walking among the dividers of the office were the staffs too seeing them were having few gossips among themselves as he can be Rithika's fiance. Both Nirbhay and Rithika came out of the office and they were walking towards the parking. 

Nirbhay(walking with Rithika to the parking):Not bad now a days your office security is not stopping me to come inside the office. 

Rithika(smiling to him):How will my office security stop my future husband?I only told him that he should not stop you from coming inside the office.

Nirbhay(with a smile took his hand and put his hand over her neck and pulling her close to him started to walk and then seeing her):Happy that you are sure to marry me. 

Rithika:haan of course I am sure in that tk I didn't take my purse or car key too.

Nirbhay:Arrey we are going in my car (thinking for a while):I mean our car only and I can pay for the lunch we are going to have. (he gave a smile to her and finally they came near the car were he took his hand from her neck and then he walked to the car driving seat side and then taking the car key out of his pant pocket and opened the car door and he got in the car).

Rithika too got in the car and she sat in the seat next to Nirbhay and she locked the door were Nirbhay seeing her with a smile and he started the car and he started to drive the car out of Zaveri broking campus were he brought the car to the road and he started to drive the car towards a restaurant. 

SHIMLA..

The time was moving were the day came to afternoon and the time was 1 o clock were Ranveer who was feeling so much thinking about the morning incident and closed his eyes he was sleeping well now were the worried heart itself made him to fall asleep without to his conscious were he was now moving himself in the bed and he rested his side in the bed and started to sleep well. 

Ishani who has closed her eyes resting her head in the sofa well were she was feeling something hard for her to accept were she immediately opened her eyes well now. Ishani was seeing everything so fresh to her eyes as she has closed her eyes so much for long time too. She was feeling like she is out of a mediation were she now saw Raagini were now Raagini was sleeping up side down cutely. Ishani seeing Raagini she got up and walked to the bed and she sat in the bed next to Raagini were her hands went to Raagini's hair were she lovingly caressed her hair and then she with a emotional face she turned to the lamp table were she saw her phone and she took her phone and turn on the screen of the phone were she saw the time and getting its 1.05 and then she got a realizing face. 

Ishani(to herself):Arrey its 1.05 now I came out of bedroom when it was 11.30 and I sat in the sofa for this much time I was closing my eyes and sitting in the sofa. (she kept the phone in the lamp table and saw Raagini well and to herself):When Raagini wakes up I need to give her some lunch.Let her wake up(she then rested her head in the head rest of the bed and then her eyes saw the bedroom side were her view only showed that the door was open were her thoughts went to Ranveer again):Don't know what he is doing?(again changing her mind):let him do what ever he want to do? He will show his anger then he will be careless in take care of our child. (she took a deep breath and then to herself):But he came to ask sorry to me but I only again scolded him(again changing her mind):Haan for the thing he did today allowing Raagini to fall in the pool means how to be without scolding him? Anyways what to do what ever happened is happened only I can't change it. (as she was thinking both the ways Raagini was cutely moving herself in the bed were Ishani saw Raagini were cutie pie opened her eyes slowly and she was laying well in the bed silently).

Ishani(seeing the cute way of her daughter laying in the bed and seeing the roof top of the room and moving bit near her daughter and half laying in the bed):What my cute daughter is seeing?

Raagini(hearing Ishani's voice cutely turned to her mother and then with a light smile she moved close to Ishani and got up and sat in the bed and cutely hugged Ishani's hip both the side and rested her head in Ishani's stomach and in a cute tone); Mama..

Ishani(with a smile caressed Raagini's back):So good now how my baby is feeling? If she is okay shall Mama order for Kana?

Raagini(hearing the word Kana came out of the hug of Ishani and seeing Ishani with a smile and touching her stomach with her hand):Kana..

Ishani(smiling to her):okay for Kana know?tk let Mama order good Kana for you...(she smiling to her daughter well and she took her hand to the intercom that was in the lamp table were she took the cordless phone and then she dialed to the restaurant number and kept the phone in her ears and as she heard the ring she waited for the call to be attended were as the other side a person picked the call): Hello I am calling from Room no.200...

Restaurant person:Yes madam how can I help you?

Ishani:Get me one Aloo Capsicum Paratha peppered over it and then two roti with Paneer butter Masala and then another plate of two roti with Palak Paneer. 

Restaurant person:Hmmm okay madam it will be served shortly to your room.

Ishani:Haan tk (she cut the call and put the phone back in its place and then saw Raagini):your food will come now. 

Raagini(cutely smiled to Ishani):Mama kiss..

Ishani(seeing the way Raagini was asking for the kiss were the way she was asking was suddenly reminding her of the way Ranveer used to ask kiss to her were Ishani seeing Raagini with a smile and pinching Raagini's cheek): Papa ki carbon copy.

Raagini(feeling Ishani's pinch in her cheek she cutely got up in the bed and with a smile went more near to Ishani and held Ishani's cheeks with her both the hands and lovingly hit her forehead with Ishani's forehead): Mama mera.

Ishani(hitting her forehead with her daughter's forehead):Perfectly my daughter is back to her form I think..

Raagini(took her forehead from Ishani's forehead and then taking her hands from Ishani's cheek and she showed her cheek to Ishani): Mama kiss..

Ishani:(seeing her daughter's cuteness with love she kissed Raagini's cheek and then seeing Raagini):Okay?

Raagini cutely shook her head as okay to Ishani and then she lovingly hugged Ishani well were Ishani too putting her hand behind Raagini's back and hugged her so well and closed her eyes feeling Raagini's hug. 

MUMBAI..

Nirbhay parked the car in front of a restaurant were he opened the car door and he got down from the car were Rithika too opened the door next and she got down from the car were Nirbhay locking the car and he started to walk and signed Rithika to walk were Rithika too smiling with him started to walk were they both walking towards the restaurant were they entered the restaurant for their lunch together. 

SHIMLA..

Ishani was having Raagini in her hug for so much time were finally as there was  knock in the main door Ishani tapped Raagini's shoulders lovingly. 

Ishani:Ms.Raagini Vaghela come out of the hug..

Raagini(hugged Ishani so well and tightening her hands around Ishani's neck): Naa Mama mein Mama

Ishani:Haan Baby you can hug Mama as much as you want but now someone is knocking the door. (with love she held Raagini's shoulders on both the sides and she brought Raagini out of the hug and saw cutie pie with a smile);Our Lunch has come I think come on sit in the bed let Mama go and get your lunch and then once Lunch come here my cute darling can have her lunch. 

Raagini without understanding was smiling cutely to Ishani were Ishani too cutely smiling to her held Raagini's shoulders and made Raagini to sit in the bed and then she started to walk to the main door were she went to the main door and then seeing through the door viewer and getting its the bearer having tray in his hand were she opened the door for him and signed him to come in were Bearer giving a light smile to her entered the room were he came to the living room and Ishani without locking the room came behind him and then she showed the tea poi were the bearer kept the tray with the food plates and vaccum jug and then ever silver tumblers in the table and then he started to walk to the main door and then he walked out of the room were Ishani seeing the bearer went out of the room she walked to the main door and then she went to the main door and she closed the door and she locked the main door well and then she turned and walked back inside the room and then she came to the room and she went and stood near the bed and opened her hands for Raagini with a smile were Raagini who was seeing the way bearer came and kept the food tray and the way Ishani went and closed the door and came with a silent cute face seeing Ishani opening her hands for her immediately got up from the bed and then walking quickly in the bed and she came to Ishani with a smile and opened her hands to her mother were Ishani too with a smile took her daughter in her hand and then she took Raagini to the sofa and then she made Raagini to sit in the individual sofa and then Ishani sat in the common sofa next to the sofa Raagini was sitting. 

Ishani(seeing Raagini):Baby wait for a while Let mama go and give Papa's lunch and come.

Raagini(seeing her with a cute smile):hmm

Ishani smiling to Raagini and then she took the ever silver tumbler in the tray and then holding it in one hand and then taking the vaccum jug and then she poured the hot water in the tumbler and then keeping the water tumbler in the tea poi and then she took the roti having plate in one hand and then the palak Paneer bowl in other hand and kept the Palak Paneer bowl in the plate of Roti and then holding that plate in one hand and she took the water glass on the other hand and she got up from the sofa and she started to walk to the bedroom were she came to the bedroom and seeing the bedroom door already open and then seeing Ranveer laying in the bed and sleeping were she slowly entered the room and then seeing Ranveer sleeping so well. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer sleeping in thoughts):He slept? Okay fine let me keep the lunch in table he will be seeing it after waking up know that time let him have it. (she walked to the tea poi of that room and she kept the roti plate and then water tumbler in the tea poi and then she started to walk to the entrance of the bedroom were going to the entrance of the bedroom she turned and saw Ranveer again were his sleeping face made Ishani to get attracted to him were again she thought about the way Ranveer was careless she started to walk out of the bedroom soon and then she came to the bedroom cum living room and then she walked to the sofa and then saw Raagini were cutie pie was sitting in the sofa silently were Ishani with a smile in her face went and sat in the common sofa next to the sofa were Raagini was sitting were she took the Aloo capsicum Paratha with the pepper over it and she took a piece of Paratha and showed it to Raagini were cutie pie opened her mouth and got the Paratha in her mouth from Ishani and started to have it were Ishani was feeding Raagini's lunch).

As the time was running Ishani finished to make Raagini have her lunch and then she too finished her lunch and then taking Raagini to the washroom were she walked Raagini's mouth and her hands well and brought Raagini out of the washroom were she brought Raagini to the tea poi and took water in the glass and gave water to Raagini were cutie pie too drank the water well and then Ishani too drank the water and keeping the tumbler back in the tea poi and she took Raagini in her hand and moved towards the bed and then made Raagini to sit in the bed again and then she took the tonic from the lamp table and then Ishani gave another cap of tonic to Raagini were cutie pie drank it too and then Ishani kept the tonic bottle safely in the lamp table and then Ishani turned on the TV for Raagini were cutie pie started to see the TV and then seeing the cartoon she was now again getting active were she started to get so much excited seeing the cartoon characters and she was showing it to Ishani and was smiling so well were Ishani too sitting next to Raagini in the bed having the TV remote in her hand smiled to Raagini when ever she was excited seeing the cartoon character were now Ishani's eyes without to her control went to Ranveer's bedroom were she now had her love raising its head over her heart were that was the moment Raagini getting more excited seeing a cartoon comedy held her hand and she laughed cutely were Ishani again turned to Raagini and started to laugh to her and accompanied her daughter in her cartoon Masti. 

MUMBAI..

Rithika and Nirbhay almost after one hour came out of the restaurant finishing their lunch were they were so happily smiling to each other and then finally they came to the parking and they got in the car were Nirbhay started to drive the car and then driving the car in the direction from where they came. 

Nirbhay:Want to go to home or office?(he asked seeing Rithika).

Rithika(seeing him):office only..

Nirbhya:Okay let me drop you there itself..

Rithika(smiled to him): hmm okay

Nirbhay too smiling to her was driving the car towards Rithika's office were driving for almost half an hour finally he drove the car inside the campus of Zaveri broking and then he parked the car in the parking of the car were Rithika too seeing that they came to the office turned and saw Nirbhay. 

Rithika(with a smile):after you came in my life I am really so much happy and today your surprise visit to my office and this lunch everything was awesome so thank you. 

Nirbhay(with a cute doubtful face):Thank you but I no need thank you and all.(he showed his cheek to her):Can I get a kiss?

Rithika(seeing him with a smile):Too fast Mr. Nirbhay singh I can tell thank you only for you now go from here and see your work now. (she was about to open the car door to get down).

Nirbhay(before she get down held her hand were this made Rithika to see her hand in Nirbhay's hand and she raised her head and saw Nirbhay were he seeing her with a smile and showed his cheek to her): I surely want something special today in my cheek. 

Rithika(had a smile and gave a impossible head shake and seeing him):Tk close your eyes

Nirbhay shook his head as okay and he closed his eyes and showed his cheek to Rithika were Rithika seeing Nirbhay in this kind of avatar having a smile in her face she took her lips near his cheek and then having a smile again and then without kissing him she took her hand to his cheek and with a love she hit his cheek with her hand and then she immediately opened the car door and she got down from the car were Nirbhay who got only a small beat in his cheek opened his eyes and saw Rithika that too standing out of the car. 

Nirbhay(seeing her a cute scolding look):Rithika this is cheating I asked for kiss and you have given me..(before he could tell).

Rithika:I have given a love beat this is only special I can give you now keep enjoying with this(she gave a smile to him and started to walk towards her office).

Nirbhay (seeing her back as she was walking towards the office and then his hands went to his cheek and then caressing his cheek softly with his hand and then seeing Rithika's back and then with a smile in thoughts):First time I was longing for a girl's kiss but also the love beat she gave is too been felt by my heart as a boon only. I am sure more then this girl no one can keep me happy for my complete life. (he had a smile in his face were Rithika now entered the office and giving a impossible head shake to himself he started the car and drove the car out of the zaveri broking campus were he was driving the car towards the place were he need to carry on his work).

SHIMLA..

The time was moving so fast and it was almost 4.30 in the evening were Raagini was laughing so much seeing the cartoon in the TV were Ishani too was still now enjoying her time with her daughter were Ishani's eyes were often falling on bedroom side were her heart was now worried for Ranveer. 

Ishani(in thoughts): I think I have scolded Ranveer so much. In the thought of that I would have lost Raagini in that incident getting emotional only I scolded him. May be worrying for it only without knowing what to do he has slept so well I think..(she had a worried face now).

To be continued ðŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago