"Healing Wounds" RiKara TS Part 2#pg4 (12/3)

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys,
I am Akki.. it's been a really long time that I watched a Hindi drama..
saw DBO sigs in Saher's gallery which made me check out a few clips of RiKara and I ended up watching the whole series.. just thought of writing a small TS (Two shot) on RiKara..
this is my story on DBO forum. I hope you will like it..

TS is in extension to the episode in which Tej tries to kill Jahnvi with a little bit changes in original scene as well..Svetlana is not there in the scene..one addition that today's ShivRuKara scene of "current laga ya nahi laga" scene happened before Tej-Jahnvi scenes.. then Om is a bit confused about his preferences..
Since I haven't watched Ishqbaaz serial I don't know much about the other characters and the current TS revolves around RiKara only...
in most of the scene I have referred Gauri as herself only unless someone else is talking to her or she is playing Chulbul.

if you wish to receive PMs for updates and future stories, please buddy this account

Healing Wounds (Part 1)

It was a beautiful morning for Om.. he had a smile on his face while coming downstairs. Last night, after a very long time he got a proper sleep..he was thankful to Chulbul for everything he did for him. knowingly or unknowingly. Least he knew he wasn't asleep but unconscious for whole night..
His day was going great.. Chulbul serving him his coffee. Rudra teasing him for his love preferences and interests.. until he saw his evil father humiliating his mother once again..it was late in the afternoon..
Rudra wasn't home.. he went to meet some people whom Om and him asked to investigate about Svetlana...
Jahnvi was standing in the middle of the hall.. listening all the awful things her husband was saying..
listening to all the noise Chulbul came and called Om..
Om rushed to his mother.. he intervened and warned his father to stop..
Jahnvi didn't want them to fight again and again and tear down the remaining relationship which was already ruined...
she stood there..trying hard to hold her tears which eventually flew down from her eyes the moment she heard his husband wishing her to be dead..
her eyes got widened the moment Om held his father's collar.. she tried to stop him.. but Tej pushed both Om and her..
Om fell on the floor... but Jahnvi got hit was the big statue which was brought in Oberoi mansion in the morning only..
Om and Chulbul's eyes got widened the moment they saw a bunch of alcohol bottles rolling over the floor..
"Siv ji.. itni sarab??"
Om got up and once again ran towards his father to stop him from beating his mother.. but Tej again pushed him again.. 
Chulbul came forward and held Om from falling down.. 
"Today, I'll kill you.. right here.. i'll burn you to death.."- Tej said to Jahnvi..
he picked two bottles and broke them spilling alcohol all over her..
Tej Oberoi????!!! Om roared in anger..
Tej was about to hurt Jahnvi with two more bottles but Om ran towards her and Tej broke those bottles on Om's back.. he hissed in pain but protected his mother..
Omkara ji??!!! Chulbul cried out..
you both can die together..
Mom? Om called his mother but she was fainted.. he was about to get up to push Tej away but Tej broke two more bottles on his back and shoulder making him fall again..
he took a box from his pocket and lit the matchstick..
Chulbul ran towards Om and caught the stick..Tej threw on them with smirk on his lips and frustration in his red eyes..
he gritted his teeth with anger seeing the resistance and rigidness of mother-son duo..
he was about to lit another stick but he suddenly got slapped..
Tej was shocked to see her bua maa..
he tried to speak something but got slapped again..
she roared at him and asked him to leave from there.. Chulbul was shocked and happy to see someone who helped them in such a situation..
Tej left in anger and shame.. meanwhile Chulbul helped Om to get up who picked his mom in his arms and took her to her bedroom.. he made her lie on her bed.. and asked Chulbul to bring water..she nodded in yes and immediately brought a glass of water..
"Omkara ji.. please dactar saab ko bulwaiye.. inko chot lagi ho sayad" Chulbul asked Om..
yeah! yeah!.. Bua Ma.. please take care of her.. i'll call the doctor..
"aap jaiye..hum tab tak inke kapde badal dete hai..".. Chulbul said..
Om looked at her.. 
"humara matlab.. buaa ji badal degi.. hum khyal rakhenge inka.."
Om called the doctor home who arrived in 30 min..
all the time Om was sitting beside his mom, holding her hand on his..praying for her health..
"Omkara ji, aap bhi kapde..." before even Chulbul could finish, Om nodded in no..
Doctor checked upon Jahnvi and prescribed medicines for her.. Om asked Chulbul to see off the doctor and immediately rushed to bring medicines.. 
after another hour.. when he was satisfied that his mom was ok.. he went to his room.. he still requested his bua maa to stay with his mother for tonight..
he came to his room but he wasn't able to walk properly.. he had been controlling himself.. trying hard to hide his pain from everybody.. he entered in the room with a tensed mind and tired body.. the moment he opened the door he got bumped in Chulbul..
Om hissed in pain which made Gauri concerned..
"aap aa gaye.."..
"Chulbul.. ?"
Chulbul looked at him..
"i know.. it was a difficult day for you as well.. one last job and then you can go to bed.."
Chulbul nodded in no..
"can you bring me some hot water.."
"h..haan.. par kisliye.."
Om didn't reply and tried to walk towards bed.. 
she immediately went to kitchen and brought hot water in a big pan which she earlier boiled for Jahnvi..
"rasoi se kyun mangaya.. nahate to apne kamre mein hi hai wo..Chulbul thought..
"kahin... ?? nahi shiv ji.. chot to nahi lagi unhe.." she rushed towards the room..
her eyes got widened when she reached to Om's now their's room..
he was groaning in pain while removing his kurta..
she turned and closed her eyes.. but she again looked at him as she noticed blood flowing down on his sides..
"Omkara ji.."..she kept the pan on table and ran towards him.. she helped him removing his kurta and held him... 
"please bring me a towel.." Omkara asked Chulbul in a barely audible voice..
"h..h..haan.." she got him a towel from his cupboard..
"thanks.." Om said and without looking at Chulbul he asked him to go..
you can sleep.. or if you want you can sleep outside today..it might be uncomfortable for you..
"Omkara ji.." Chulbul said in a heavy and concerned voice..
Gauri knew that she had no rights on Omkara and she also knew her limits when she entered in Oberoi mansion as Chulbul..
she started walking towards the door but turned to see him when she heard his suppressed sounds of pain..
she saw him trying to wipe his blood with the towel soaked in warm water..
she nodded in no.. closed the door and came back to him..
"aap asptal chaliye humare saath..". Gauri tried to control her emotions after seeing his condition..
Om continued doing what he was doing..
"bahut chot lagi hai aapko.. khoon beh raha hai.."
"aap nahi chal rahe.. to please dactar saab ka phone milaiye.."
Om ignored him again...
"aap samajh kyun nahi rahe.. humein takleef ho rahi hai aapko aise dekh ke.."... tears rolled down on Chulbul's cheeks..
Om looked at him stunned..but soon his expressions turned calm.. he gave towel to Chulbul..
"i'll rather take a hot shower.."
"par khoon bah raha hai.."
"this alcohol smell won't go away.."
"and even though bua maa is here..I still can't leave maa at home.. all alone.. I don't trust her husband..not even a bit"..
Om got up and walked towards the bathroom..
the moment he turned to leave.. Gauri's eyes got widened..
she stopped him and held his arm in process which Om immediately drew away..
He entered in the bathroom and Gauri followed him..
"aap mat dekhiye humari taraf...please.."
"Chulbul! leave!.." Om said in a firm voice..
but she held his arm and made him turn his back towards her..
tears rolled down on her soft cheeks..
"thoda dard hoga.. par hum hai yahin.."
before Om could ask anything further or stop him he realized what Chulbul meant..as he felt a sharp pain in his back when Chulbul pulled out a quite small glass piece from his skin..
she kept it on washbasin slab.. but she hid it from Om..
he felt the similar pain 3 times.. another time when she pulled a glass piece from his shoulder..
she could feel all the pain he went through tonight... but she knew her limits...
"aap naha lijiye.. bahar aakar.. hum dawai laga denge aapko.."
she threw glass pieced in the trash and came out..
- - - - -
Gauri was roaming around in the room with ointment in her hand.. she was worried because she did not hear a single sound from inside..
he was hurt really bad and why is he pretending that he is not..
Om came back after 15-20 minutes.. as he stepped out from the bathroom his eyes met with Chulbul's..
even though Gauri was worried for him like hell... and she knew how serious current situation was.. but when she saw Om coming from the bathroom.. she couldn't take her eyes off him..
He was wearing a black trouser only..though some of her view of his broad chest was covered by the towel but she still managed to gulp her saliva as she saw a few water droplets getting disappeared on his torso..
she always saw him in his hairs tied in a style.. but today his slightly wet hairs made her blink several times..
but she noticed something and came back from her trance..
"you haven't slept yet..?"
Chulbul nodded in no..
Om walked towards his bed.. 
"d..dawai.." Chulbul asked..
"hmmm.."
Om lay down on the bed..Gauri sat beside him and touched his wounds..
once again, her eyes welled up and tears flew down on her cheeks..
Om felt something different and weird... 
it felt even more weird to him when Chulbul caressed his wound before applying the ointment..
but he stayed still as he didn't know if it was really weird or only he was feeling like that..
his brows were frown when he felt something wet on his back.. 
"is he crying??" Om wondered?
though he didn't had much strength to get up but he did and looked at him..
she immediately wiped the tears..
"tu ro kyun raha hai?" Om asked him wondering if he is hurt as well?
"humari wajah se pahle hi aapko itni chot lagi hai..aur ab ye sab.."..
"teri wajah se?" Om asked..
"humara matlab.. aap malik hai humare.. humein bachana chahiye the aapko.. ye chot aapko nahi humein lagni chahiye thi.."
"Khud ko dekha hai.. ladkiyon jaisa najuk lagta hai tu.. humein lagni chhaiye thi.." Om chuckled and patted slightly on Chulbul's cheek..
"ho gaya..?" he asked..
Chulbul nodded in no.. while wiping his tears..
"hmmm.."
Omkara lay down again..
Chulbul applied ointment and this time Om hissed in pain..and she pulled her hand back..that was a deep cut and it hurt even more when she filled it with ointment..
her fingers started trembling.. seeing him in pain, she blew air on his wounds while applying the ointment..
bandaged on some of the wounds..
and to his own surprise Om closed his eyes..
"inhe khula rahne dena.. warna wo purani chot ki tarah ye bhi theek nahi honge.."
"hmmm..!"
Chulbul was about to get up but Om stopped him..
"thanks chulbul for everything you did today.."
"wo hamara farz tha.."
"hum ek baat kahe aapse Omkara ji??" after a pause Chulbul asked Om..

to be continued... (Part 2- Page 4)

thanks for reading..
please leave your feedbacks, comments and suggestions.
love
-Akki

Edited by itsokaysammy - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Awww real sweet! Really wonderful 👏
Please continue and keep me updated 😳
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awwiee... Chulbul/ Gauri is pure gold... But Omie's response ki " khud ko dekha hai, ladkion jaisa nazuk hai" takes the cake.. 
Wonderful... Please update soon
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurika17

Lovely os please continue

thank you so much..
yes. will update tonight.
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hey_Bhaggu

Awww real sweet! Really wonderful 👏

Please continue and keep me updated 😳

thanks a bunch dear.. sure. will pm you once i update..
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

Awwiee... Chulbul/ Gauri is pure gold... But Omie's response ki " khud ko dekha hai, ladkion jaisa nazuk hai" takes the cake.. 

Wonderful... Please update soon

thank you so much dear..
i'm glad you liked that.. really appreciated..
yep! will update soonish.
appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was superb!!!
Pls do do continue soon!!!
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
how i hoped dey will give chulkara taking care of each other will b shown.

well writtern.plz continue it.
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It's awesome yar 
Continue it
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: appynehra

It was superb!!!

Pls do do continue soon!!!

thanks a bunch dear.. glad you liked it.. :)