My Thoughts and Feelings: Clocks, Past Connections, Reincarnation?

virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Woah That's Creepy. Abhi Came Back As A Child. Yeah Some Un Seen Force Is Haunting Geeta. Don't Who. Great Post. Love New Series.
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with the abhi coming back as a child weird. why couldn't it be another guy around Geeta's age? it's so cringeworthy watching him say those dialogues. 
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
That's some pondering over the spirit! That bathroom cologne scene from today was something! Kinda shook the belief that it's not about the ghosts and the spirits. I thought SP wouldn't bring in ghosts and spirits, coz of their nayi soch moto. Anyway, I have thought about these questions too but without thinking of the spirit of Abhimaniyu being the case but more of some scientific reasons (Probably hypnotizing the kid? Or maybe the kid was just remembering what he was taught to do and act like as Abhimanyu in real trained him?)
From the precap it looked like some kind of past mystery which I have a feeling involved some kind of murders? Geetu or Rishabh were probably a part of it. There might be some connection between Geetanjali's fear of darkness to those clocks and the story behind them as Priyam was asking her lot of questions regarding her fear and if she knew the stories behind the clocks! The precap was pretty cool! 
Hey I am with you on that kid acting as Abhimanyu being a ll weird and creepy! That sindoor scene was almost disturbing! Heights of stupidity! The good thing was Priyam actually didn't end up filling her maang! He's a kid for god's sake!! Who btw looks older than 6 :P Other than that I loved Rajveer's scene today!  He was the sensible officer that he's supposed to be!! YAyyy! 🥳

Even though I am not sure abt the idea of spirits, I loved your post! Not even kidding! Your questions and wondering are speaking my mind! 👍🏼

anuv6 thumbnail
i thnk cv's are nt so mean to make a kid as abhi...thnk so
its one of the myst...possible of really reincarn or any neg role's game or anythng., usng geetu cz she is the weakness of rishab...
the precap shows that priyam asks the hist of clocks like tat, to geetu...
prob, the myst one creatng sit like ths wants to reach rishab...maybe its abhi or the choti maa...
dnt knw wat, why, who...hav to watch the shw
sach, saazish ya saaya...maybe it 'll be saazish
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I was someone who did not understand why six year long leap now I fee it should have been 23-26 years leap provided Geeta's ageing stop😆... Jokes apart, I'm loving the whole concept... Not even once it was scary the kid was too cute to be scared of😳 the neeche koi hai... Upar koi hai scene was intriguing but the moment he shouted from behind I laughed so hard!!! It was like a kid playing prank😆 It's really weird with  a kid!
I loved that pandit's eye color...  his eyes were beautiful! okay I'm really being wierd but I kindaa have a thing for blue eyes<3... Even my BF teases me saying I'm just with him cos his eyes are blue😆 anyways bck to topic, I loved that Chanda is bck to normal! The reincarnated Abhi's parents look gold diggers:/ I feel Abhimanyu isn't dead and this is his plan! He has a past with Rishabh!!Geetu's sister looks too bold for a setup like that! :/ I'm loving this whole mystery with the clocks... Intriguing!
One thing I don't get is when that fb romance took place provided Abhimanyu died next day of marraige:/ esp shaving  scene!
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I feel that they have brought Abhi as a 6 year old just to make Geetu believe that her Abhi has been reborn...thats's why they show that his time of birth was same as Abhi's death and that he had died 6 years back and now has come back...this maybe a part of an entire plan ...who what and why is to be seen...😉
I'm definitely sure that Abhi has some revenge pending with Rishabh for which Geetu is being used...we need to wait n see...
Waiting for today's episode😉
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Trust me when i say that there is no reincarnation or spirit here. It's all an elaborate plan, a conspiracy against rishabh and geetu; notice how choti maa, who is their step-mother and her daughter kavya are not being targeted at all in this whole drama? There's nobody trying to make them mad, or trying to make them believe that abhimanyu's spirit is lurking around, it's only the two siblings being targeted. This to me seems fishy, because choti maa and kavya are important characters too yet aren't being targeted at all. What does that mean? Is choti maa involved in this conspiracy against her two step children? If she is then that would explain why she and her daughter aren't being targeted at all in this madness. 
So many strange things that don't make sense here, but i doubt there is anything supernatural about this show.