Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuv6 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sur1911

hello all

after two fast episodes ,i must say today's episode is slow one.but may be its important for story..over all only ye sabit kiya gaya ki priyam hi abhi hai..

waise guys priyam is good acting wise but wo kis angle se six year kid lag raha tha.he is more then ten i think..six year kids kafi chote lagtehai..

ok now my observation says that priyam is fake n hipnotised may be..the way scene played "tum abhimanyu ho chahe koi kuch bhi bole " ..its like someone make him believe he is abhi.

poor geet she is so much confused n emotionally weak..may be ye sab use or weak banane ko kiya jaraha ho..ya may be uska koi past ho..

precap hints that geetu is linked with some incident ,n rishab too..

agreed !!
yeah, its a slow one bt nt soo slw...mean, perfect !!
the last epi are fast bz they want to reach a pt as the she is really based on the "returning ", so nw priyam says he is abhi nd he returned...so the story is begnng nw, i guess !!
overall, i enjyd watchng !! Sj is gr8 nd yess the kid too...he is cute !!

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I too agree today's episode was at a bearable pace๐Ÿ˜†...could connect with it somehow...
tday i found Geetu more convincing than the previous episodes, also the kid is doing a great job...BUT YES HE IS MORE THAN 6 YEARS OLD...๐Ÿ˜‰ But I liked him...
Rajveer is somewhere involved with Chhoti Maa as she said...you need to help us out Rajveer...

And that person in Kavya's room...who is HE? 
And Chhoti Maa didn't react when Priyam's mother told her that someone was in Kavya's room...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rishabh was awesome with his blind act...as usual๐Ÿ˜‰

Abhi Geet scenes were better tday...their chemistry came out well today๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘

All in all I enjoyed yday's episode..waiting for tday's ...