Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: bawaswift

I strongly feel that choti Maa is after her own girl getting settled... otherwise she has nothing to do with geetu or her life... 

She is made a villian cos she is a step Mom... so this feeling naturally comes in...

Other than this.. Rishabh seems more inclined to his real sis Geetu than step one..n that makes choti Maa vulnerable.. 
Apart from this... i felt strange over Rishabh's good attitude towards rajveer.. he is from Army n so was Abhi... then why was he against him.. ??/

Now the question is... who is after these tantrik ladies at home.. ??/ Geetu first brought them home... not choti Maa... 
N Rishabh is in favor of Pooja paath... n not the mysteries of Abhi's soul n all that... 

Just my POV... ðŸ˜³

rishabh don't like abhi coz he don't know him well plus he can't trust him for his beloved sis..n abt rajveer he know him from childhood n also between reet there is nothing to do with luv n marriage .its just friendship ..just my pov 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I think choti maa and chanda are part of the plan. Choti maa is the step mother of geetu and her brother so she may have some ulterior motive behind doing all this plus chanda's husband was also driving the same car abhimanyu was in that met with an accident and even his body was not found, plus the tantrik lady used her for the spirit calling ritual and she went all crazy like she was possessed, and then also tried to make rishabh believe that abhimanyu's ghost is haunting the place. 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you.
I also think Choti maa is behind all this...and the tntrik lady, abhi and chanda are also in it 

Abhi may be for some revenge thing I guess..

Now have to see how Rajveer solves all these happennings...I'm sure he will now enter the scene to help Geetu...
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

anuv6 thumbnail
i feel choti maa is behind all ths...
maybe rishab too cz he is a possessive bro...bt he luvs his sis too na ?!?!
maybe abhimanyu... i thnk he is nt soo fan of rishab nd a mystry is between them, i thnk !!!!
well, geetu is the one, gettng affectd by all ths manipulative games  or spookiness or this myst,...!!
tantrik lady trick,...choti maa hi hosakti hai !! i guess !!
manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2