RiKara FF - Waiting For Forever [ Important Note on PG 16 ]

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Waiting For Forever

Hi everyone, Harshada here😊

I am here with my first story on Om and Gauri.

I, honestly am too anxious about posting it because I am unsure about regular updates, as personal life is really demanding these days

But still I am posting🤣 Because I am not able to get this out of my mind😆

This wouldn't have any relation with the story line of the show.I don't write On-Tracks, or I should say I can't write On tracks

Scroll down for the prologue.

Let me know if you want me to continue.

Love

-Harshada

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][]

Index:

Prologue - Scroll Down [28.2.17]

First Memory - I Never Wanted To Hurt You [2.3.17]

Second Memory - I Want To Be With You [6.3.17]

Third Memory - I'll Never Leave You Alone  [15.4.17]

Edited by IAdoreYou - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Prologue

He sat there, on the floor, leaning against the wall. The room was filled with nothing but darkness, just like his life. He opened his eyes, to take some more sips from the bottle lying by his side. His blood shot eyes reflected about the numerous sleepless nights he had spent, about the amount he had drank, about how much he had missed her. Directly putting the bottle opening in his mouth, he took it inside him like it was the only thing which was keeping him alive despite of all the pain which held the capacity to kill him... the pain of his life leaving him, blaming him for the mistake which he hadn't even done. Taking out the bottle, he threw it somewhere in the room, making it to break into pieces.

He was the same person who had once said that he hates the smell of alcohol and today he was drowning himself in the alcohol. But he couldn't help it either. He didn't even realize that the bottle had been broken. He was far away from paying attention to anything in his surroundings. Yeah! Surroundings! He only had surroundings now. He lost his world, the moment she decided to walk out of his life. He lost his life when she held him responsible for the things, accusing him . He lost his soul, when she left him.

He tried getting up, but landed on the ground due to the amount of alcohol he had consumed. After struggling a lot, he finally managed to stand up holding the side table. He walked with stumbling steps towards the wall which he had beautifully decorated with their moments, framed together. The moment his hand touched their pictures, it made him to come back to reality. Undoubtedly they had spent their best time together, had lived their best moments together. Everything seemed a facade to him now. She had promised to be with him forever, for the rest of their lives and she broke that promise.

He had dreamt of a life with her. Not a beautiful one but a life with her. No matter if they get troubles, problems and obstacles but  together. With her, he was ready to live any life. But without her, he had no life. 

She left and with her, that person within him, died. Now the one who was alive, was some one who would move earth and heaven for his revenge, for punishing her, for making her realize the gravity of her mistakes. He would not forgive her, this time. He would not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liked it? 

Wish to read more?

Should I continue?

Edited by LoveToWrite - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Heyy Harshada!!🤗
Woah you're finally writing something that too on Om...m not much of a RiKara fan but Om is bae❤️
And if this is the concept than I'm definitely up for it.
I just love these sad beginnings... Beautifully written
I loved how u defined his character , contrasting his now and then personality
It feels like he is following his mother's footsteps..
Lovely concept and Amazing write up
Cont. Soon
And thanks for the pm

Love
Anshi
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Smthing i rilli wanted to cherish a ff nt
Based on current track
Its very beautifully written i like it
Keep posting soon
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hai harshada..
l am really glad that you decides to write on rikara...
i am damn sure..this will be going to rock...
will be waiting to read this...
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely story 
Please  update  soon 
HorcruxHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful!! Please update soon!
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The is first line is just so captivating that you can't stop reading to be honest I didn't even realise when it ended. I was like so soon??Anyways it was soulfull and beautifully penned down. And I love sad stories with a happy ending... Plz continue asap
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animagus_Sirius

Heyy Harshada!![>:D<][BR]Woah you're finally writing something that too on Om...m not much of a RiKara fan but Om is bae[L][BR]And if this is the concept than I'm definitely up for it.[BR]I just love these sad beginnings... Beautifully written[BR]I loved how u defined his character , contrasting his now and then personality[BR]It feels like he is following his mother's footsteps..[BR]Lovely concept and Amazing write up[BR]Cont. Soon[BR]And thanks for the pm[BR][BR]Love[BR]Anshi

Hey Anshika, Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback.
You made my day [:$]
Prologue included a strong description of Om.
Gauri's character is yet to make an entry.
I am glad you liked the concept dear.

Haha! Let me confess something. I can write sweetest, all lovey dovey one shots . But when it comes to SS's, my stories start on such manner only... either sad or cliffhanger. [LOL].

Thanks a lot Anshu [:$] . I hope u wont mind me calling you that. And yes, you can call me 'Harshu'... [Sorry I am yet to reply to your PM, ]

Will try to update soon.

Much Love
- Harshada

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: pt311288

Smthing i rilli wanted to cherish a ff nt [BR]Based on current track [BR]Its very beautifully written i like it [BR]Keep posting soon

Thank you so very much for dropping by.
Your comment made me relieved.
I was really anxious if people here will be interested in reading off track or not.

Glad you liked it dear.
I surely will try to start this journey soon.

Much Love
- Harshada