Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
lovely update
ishita too had fallen for raman but wasn't
ready to admit it...raman gifted her a saree
and earrings...mihika lied to ishita and took
her to d restaurant...loved how raman proposed 
ishita...she too confessed her love...ishra secretly
got married...toshiji fixed raman's marriage wid shagun...
loved ishita's possessiveness...
update d next part soon...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update .
Raman confessed his feeling ,ishita too likes him but backed off because of their differences ,she is mere his pa whine he is hier of bhallas .
But raman make her agree with the help of Mimi's and later when they can't stay away they married .
But toshiji was hell bend to do ramans marriage with Shagun and at the same time employees appts were rennovated so mihika suggested ishita to become boy .
And ishra agreed now ishita is happily spending time in bhalla house in disguise and impressing her in-laws .
raman is naughty as always and shagun disgusting.
Loved possessive ishita .
Update soon 
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Suoerb update 
Ishita too liked raman but was a cared to admit as
But she  couldn't stop herself after raman proposing her
Jallu iahita was nice 
With shagun entry Hope no problem for ishra
varna_varma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update
plz continue soon
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update
finally ishita accepted him
shagun ko bhagao yrr
ishra teasing on dining table was nycc
continue soon
thnxxx 4 pm
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

SHOT 3

After shagun take a leave from there ishita went to meet Raman hiding from thoshiji..When she entered inside the room it was fully silent..Suddenly someone pulled her in a force and pinned her to the wall..In a jiffy Raman removed her beard and moustache from her face and pressed his lips to her like he is tensed on something..He is like that only whenever he gets tensed he do it with ishita because he forget his all tensions when he feels her in him..Knowing him very well ishita too reciprocated the kiss very passionately as much as he..

Ishita: what happened raman? Kya hua hai aapko ajanak? She asked to him after breaking the kiss..

He didn't said anything but hides his face in her crook of neck..Sensing his condition ishita slowly walked tho the bed taking raman in the same position..

She made him sat at the bed and raman snuggled more close to her like a child..

Ishita: shh..kya hua mere raman ko ? tell me na baba..

Raman: you won't leave me na? he asked in a husky voive..

Ishitas eyes got teary hearing his question and she made raman look at her face..

Ishita:you are my heart beat raman..how I will live without my heart beat..aur agar aapko chodna hotha tho main yehan iss khar mein phase badalke kyun rehathi..you know na raman how much I love you..and I will not survive without you..

Raman: shhh..he places his finger on her lips..don't talk to me like that will slap you..main batha reha hun..

Ishita smiled hearing him and said..

Ishita: then how you think that I will leave you..han..

Raman: I don't know ishita..but jab bhi mumma tumhare jane ke baath kehathi hai tho mujhe dar legtha hai..patha nahi kya ho jatha hai mujhe..

Ishita: she was saying about bablu..not ishita..aaj nahi tho kal bablu has to go na..

Raman: I am waiting for that day only..so that I get my ishita like before..

Ishita: don't worry raman..woh din jaldi ayega..

Raman smiled looking at her and leaned his back to the bed taking her in his arms..

Ishita: waise I did't know mera ravan kumar ithna rothe bhi hai..(my ravan kumar crying this much)

Raman: accha..tu poori tharah meri biwi banke aaja tujhe bohoth kuch patha chal jaegi (you just come like my wife then you will get to know much more) he said pulling her on top of him..

Ishita: jithna jana hai uthna kaafi hai..ab chodo mujhe neeche sab log ab mujhe doont rehe honge..(how much I know that's enough..Now leave me..Down every one search for me..)

Raman: woh shagun hai wahan?

Ishita: nahi woh chali geyi..

Raman: you get jealous na when shagun tried to touch me..he asked fixing her beard back on her face..

Ishita: not at all.. why I will feel jealous when I know that you only loves me..and you are my husband..

Raman: accha..if she will touch me..you will not feel anything..

Ishita: why she will touch you? You are mine na..she asked cutely..

Raman: but she didn't know na...

Ishita:what she want she can do but..you just careful..agar mere alawa kisi ko aankh uttakar bhi dekhana main yeh aankh nochlungi..(if you looked any other girl other than me na..i will pluck your eyes.).

Raman: haw meri jagli billi..i am scared..

Ishita: darna bhi chahiye..

Mr.bhalla: bablu puthar ...there comes mr.bhallas call for bablu..

Raman: what the..Every time bablu bablu bablu..arey I too want my wife with me na..

Ishita: raman leave me..i have to go nahi tho humara bhaanta bhoot jayega..They will catch our lie..

Raman:accha teek hai jao tum..its ok I will sat alone..he said making a puppy face..

Ishita: understand na baba..saying she gave a quick peck on his cheek and left went from there..

Ishita(bablu): uncle ji aapne bulaya mujhe..she asked coming towards mr.bhalla

Mr.bhalla: puthar tu aaj busy tho nahi hai na..

Ishita(bablu): no uncle..Today I don't have classes.

Ishita is still doing her entrance coaching..in front of the family members she is doing it as bablu..after getting out from the house like bablu she will go to mihika and then chancing her dress like ishita then she will go to her college..when she starts to live like bablu raman told her to resign the job as she will feel very difficult to manage the things..at first she was not ready to agree with him but later raman due to ramans insistence she agreed ..and raman is the one who drop ishita everyday to the college and pickups from there too..and that the time they both spending together without any disturbance..

Mr.bhalla: puthar today romi is coming so I have to go and pickup him from airport..can you come with me..?

Ishita(bablu): ji uncle ji bilkul..(yes uncle offcorse)

Mr.bhalla: tho teek hai ..tum jaldi ready hoke aaja..(then its ok you get ready and come)

Raman: kyun papa..kahi ja rehe hai kya?

Mr.bhalla:tu bhool geya, romi aaa reha hai aaj..usse pickup karna hai na..(you forget..today romi is coming..we have to pickup him na)

Raman: han tho woh khud aajayega na..hamesha tho aise hi aathe hai..(every time he comes home alone na)

Mr.bhalla: this time he is coming with his all leggeges..his studied got completed na so he definitely want some help..usne mujhe call bhi kiya tha..

Raman: tho main chala jatha huna bablu ke saath..he said thinking about to go along with ishita..(then I will go with bablu)

Ishita looked at him hearing his talk and smiled a bit..

Mr.bhalla:fine..tu chale jana..saying he went from there..

Raman walked to near ishita after looking around is anyone there..

Raman: so madrasan romi is coming at 4.30..now time is only 12.30 so get ready fast for a short outing with your handsome husband..he said in her ear which made her smile brightly..

Ishita: I am ready only..now you have to ready fast..she said showing her bablu avthar..

Raman: look like someone is very desperate to come with me..

Ishita: offcorse..i want to spent time with you..

Raman: only day,not night? He asked getting close to her..

Ishita: my naughty husband..go and get ready..saying she pushed his shyly to his room..

After about 10 minutes both raman and ishita sat inside their car and went to their short outing and then pickup romi from the airport..

Raman: chale bablu bhaiyya..he asked when he see her fixing her beard sitting at the seat..

Ishita: don't make fun of me..i am only ishita infront of you not bablu..

Raman:accha baba teek hai ba chale..

Ishita: han..chalo..

After driving some time raman stopped the car in near on a park and said ishita to get down..

Ishita: why here? She asked confusingly..

Raman: because I want to sat inside this park with my wife..see there may couples are enjoying..he showed her pointing to some couples who were busy with their own partners..

Ishita: but now I am bablu na..

Raman: tho kya..for those people you are bablu nut for me you are my jaan na..

Ishita: isn't weard..Two boys sitting inside a park like that..that too in apark..

Raman:don't worry my baby..i have one solution..

Ishita: what?

Raman: first you turn around..

Ishita: why?

Raman: arey turn around na..Saying he made ishita turn around and and pulled her jacket out from her..

Ishita: raman what are you doing?

Raman:tumhari kapde change kar reha hun..(changing your cloth)

Ishita: kapde? Ayyo amma..aap pagal hogeye ho kya? Mathlab car mein?..(cloth? Are you become crazy I mean in car?)

Ramnn: ismein paagal wali baath kya hai...chup chap mujhe tumhare kapde badal ne do..(What crazy in this.keep quite and let me change your dress).

Ishita: ramannn..chodo na..she pleaded to him when he tried to pull off her t-shirt too..

Raman: keep quite..

Ishita: raman koyi dekhlega..

Raman: koyi nahi dekhega..meine glass uppar kardiya hai..aur issmein se hum dekh sakthe hai lekin bahar wale nahi..samjhi..

Ishita: what about my dress?

Raman: mere pass hai...saying he showed her a pair of pink and sky blue combination salwar which is sleeveless..

Ishita: yeh kab laya aapne..(when you brought this?)

Raman: who sab chodo na..lo jaldi se pehan lo..(leave it na..wear it fast)

Ishita: ok..aap ghoom jao..(ok you turn around)

Raman: arey why?

Ishita: raman..ghoom hao na baba..

Raman: pathi hu na tumhara..tho ghoomne ki kya zaroorath hai..(I am your husband na then why should I turn around)

Ishita: raman don't waste time..jaldi uss tharaf ghoomo..

Raman: no baby.. amin ghoomne nahi wala balki main tho tujhe change karane wala hun..saying he pulled her t-shirt in a jiffy..due to the sudden action ishita opened her mouth and realizing her state she closed his eyes with her plam..

Raman: leave it na madrasan..let me see you..

Ishita: I don't believe you..agar main haath hattaya tho aap yehan pe kapse badalne ke alawa kuch aur kar baittenge..(if I pulled my hand back na then you will do something else other than changing my dress)

Raman: sacchi..main kuch nahi karnuga..let me see baby..please..

Ishita:sacchi mein aap kuch nahi karoge na...(you will do nothing na?)

Raman: han madrasan ab chod bhi do..

Ishita:ok..saying ishita pulls her hand back and quickly hides her body with the salwar dupatta..wrapping it around ishita began to wear it..but our Raman was not in a mood to control his hands so he forwards it to get a hold on her bare waist..and he was doing it slowly without her knowledge..

Getting a hold around her he pulled her to him in a jiffy which made ishita to land on his lap in a half naked position..Because she didn't get the time to wear the salwar properly..

Having her in his lap he starts to shower kissed on her neck.

Ishita: raman aapne promise kiya tha ki aap kuch nahi koroge phir..(raman you promised me that you will not do anything..then)she asked trying to stop him from kissing..

Raman:kabhi kabhi tumhe aise akele mein milthe hai, tho main yeh maukka kyun jane dun..he said kissing her continuously..

Ishita: badmash..park nahi jana hai ..

Raman: no..i want to love you..

Ishita: but I want to go there..

Raman:le jaunga.lekin..he looked at her..

Ishita: lekin kya?

Raman: promise me that today on wards you will stay with me in my room..

Ishita: raman..i will try na baba...

Raman: I will not let you stay with romi..

Ishita: aur mein rehungi bhi nahi..how I will stay with a other person when my husband is there..

Raman: good girl..

Ishita: ek baath bolun..

Raman:hmm..

Ishita: agar aap nahi batha the na thab bhi main wahan nahi rehathe..kuch na kuch jugaad kar lethi mein.

Raman: aur jab mein hun tho meri biwi mere pass hi rehegi..

Ishita:tho ab mein kapde pehanlun..

Raman: zaroori hai? He asked making a puppy face..

Ishita: han..

Raman: teek hai..Saying he made her wear the dress perfectly and he set he hair removing the wig the also cleaned her face too..placing a soft kiss on her forehead he made ishita get out of the car and walked inside to the park..

After sitting inside the park almost 1 hour they both left to pick romi.not before changing ishita as bablu..

At the airport when romi comes out he comes forward to hug raman..sharing a nice hug he asked looking at bablu..

Romi: bhai yeh kaun hai?

Raman: yeh..this is bablu..i told you na..humara pain guest..

Romi: oh hai bablu..nice name..saying romi comes forward to hug bablu too..

But suddenly raman pushed romi a little back then said..

Raman:its getting late..chalo every one must waiting for you..

Romi: ji bhai .. he said feeling something strange..and he walked to the car..while raman takes ishita to the car holding her hand..she smiled looking at her possessive husband..

Romi settled himself at the front seat so raman made ishita sat at the back seat..at the way romi was talking about his college and friends but raman was checking ishita time to time through the mirror..

Romi: bablu what about you? Hearing romi raman looked at him..

Raman: he is doing his entrance coaching here..

Romi : waise you are looking so cute bablu..saying romi turned back

Raman: sit straight romi..he said stopping the car

Romi: arey bhai..what happened I was just looked at hi...nothing else..

Raman: han woh..i am looking at you na..so when you turned I got lost balance..

Romi: aap bhi na bhai..i think bablu is special for you..hai na..

Raman: yah he is my bestie..he said looking at ishita through the mirror..

After some time the trio reached at bhalla house and romi straightly went to meet mummi papa..while raman and ishita slowly walked to bhalla mansion hand in hand..

When ishra reached inside the house they see romi sharing his college life with his parents..

Mr.bhalla: arey bablu pthar aa..romi yeh hai humara bablu..

Romi: I met him papa..he is so cute..

Mrs.bhalla: woh tho hai..accha romi you go and get fresh..

Romi:mumma my room is ready na..

Thoshiji: hanputhar..acutually in your absence bablu was staying there na..so the room is very neat and clean..

Romi: accha..wow nice..

Thoshiji: romi puthar you didn't have any problem to share the room with bablu na..

Romi: no maa.. I am happy now I will get a new friend na..hai na bablu..

Raman: bablu will stay with me..he said coming forward making all to turn and look at him..

Thoshiji: why puthar he will stay with romi na..

Raman: no maa.. I have some work with him...I mean I want some help from him for my next project..

Thoshiji: oye doctor karne wala tujhe kya help karega..

Raman: woh...woh..han..humara new project na medical facilities ko represent kar rehe hai..so I want his help..he said what ever comes to his mpouth at that time..ishita smiled mentally hearing his reason..

Mmr.bhalla: oye thoshiji let him stay with raman na..they will do their work together..

Thoshiji: accha teek hai..bablu puthar tu ja aur zaman leke raman ke kamre mein rekh..

Ishita(bablu): ji aunty..saying she went to romis room to took her things,,while raman did a happy dance in his mind..

After some time raman was waiting eagerly for ishita but she was nowhere to come..

Raman: abhi thak ayi kyun nahi yeh madrasan..

Thinking about her stood near the door facing his back to it..when he felt two pair of hands around him..holding the hands he made the person comes in front of him smiling fully..but the next second his smile vanished seeing the persons face, because it was shagun..

Raman(getting angry):shagun what are you doing here..

Shagun: what happened baby..why are you angry on me?

Raman:I asked something..what are you doing here..

Shagun: auntiji sent me to call you for lunch..but you are getting angry on me,,why raman..

Raman: nothing..you go I just come..

Shagun: ok..saying she went from there..

Raman: shit..poora ka poora mood kharaab ho geya..aur yeh madarasn kahan gey yeh..saying he starts to shout bablus name..

Bablu...bablu...

Thoshiji: bablu puthar raman is calling you..thoshiji said to ishita(bablu) who is busy with bhalla ji..

Ishita(bablu): ji aunty..main dektha hun..saying she walked to ramans room which is not went well with shagun..

Shagun: thoshi aunti ..aapko nahi legtha yeh ledka kuch zyada close nahi ho rehe isss khar se..

Thoshiji: arey nahi nahi puthar..he is so sweet..we all like him a lot..bohoth sona munda hai..

Shagun: ji..she said making a face..

At ramans room..he was pacing here and there looking for ishita..when he see her coming inside he pulled her in a jiffy and closed the door locking it behind..and pressed his lips on her..

Ishita: now what happened raman..she asked knowing that he is upset again with something..

Raman: kahan thi tum..saaman leke yeha ane ko kaha than a phir?

Ishita: arey..mein aa hi reha tha..thats when papaji called me to read news for him..

Raman: bas sabki parwa hai mera nahi..he said turing around..

Ishita smiled at his husbands cute complaint and hugged him from back..

Ishita: you are behaving like a kid raman..

Raman: don't call me kid..i am a grown up man..call me handsome..

Ishita: accha..lekin for me you are a kid only..

Hearing her raman made her turn and pulled her to him arresting her between his strong arms..

Raman:it not the time to call me kid..but make kids..understand..he asked said looking at her naughtily..

Ishita gets shy hearing this and hides her face in his chest..

Raman: arey arey laal math ho madrasan..phir sab ko patha chal jayega tu ladka nahi ledki hai..

Ishita: ramannn..don't tease me na..she said giving a slight punch on his chest..

raman...there comes shagun agiain calling his name..which made ishra gets apart from the hug..

getting irritate with the knock on door raman opened it and see a smiling shagun..

raman: I am coming for lunch..you go..

shagun: is bablu here? She asked looking inside

ramna: han tho? We are coming together you go..

shagun: raman tu hamesha yeh bablu ke saath kyun ho? Avo na hum saath mein lunch karthe hai..

raman: I said I am coming..you go..

shagun: ok..oh ledke tu bhi aajana..she said looking at bablu too..

after she went raman comes near her and asked..

raman: tu kuch karthi kyun nahi iski?

Ishita: main? What I can do..aapki hone wali mangethar hai na aap hi karo kuch..

Raman: yeh matharani kaisi biwi mili hai mujhe..mere peeche kisi ledki ki ghoomne se isse kuch farak hi nahi padtha..

Ishita: woh kya hai na pathi dev..i trust you like my soul..she said wrapping her hands around his neck.

Raman: and I will never break your trust..its my promise..

Ishita: I love you..

Raman: I love you too my jaan..

So friends that's it..i think I should continue it as a ss because I am not feeling like end it soon..so please tell me guys I should continue it as a ss aur end it with next update..Please tell me..

Ignore typing mistakes..

Edited by Muskan193 - 7 years ago
divan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update...
Ishra romance was super cute...
Romi is back...
Raman is such a possessive husband...
He doesn't want romi to hug ishita..
Raman is irritated with shagun...
Ishita now shifted to Raman's room...
Totally loved it...
Continue soon...
Tanx for the pm...
xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Romantic update 
Ishra romance was just amazing 
Puttar is too possessive
DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Ishra romance was nice...
Romi came back and Raman asked bablu to shift to his room...
Loved the update very much
Pls continue...
Update soon
Thanks for pm