Originally posted by: gunita_ishra

Lovely update Di

Luved it

Thanks gunnu
Priiiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lovely update dear..
Ishu is angry on Raman and ignoring him..
Puttar is on mission to manofy her and his antics were so cute..
Continue soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angeliash

beautiful update di...
raman thinks she is his angel...

Thanks aishu
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yumiko

Awesome update dear... I really love this part yaar... Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks for the pm .

Thanks dear
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: akriti154

Lovely update di
raman is trying hard to manaofy ishita bt she's hurt
omg she kissed him
waiting fr his reaction
continue soon
thnxxx 4 pm

Thanks aaku
Yes she kissed him 
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priiiyaa

Lovely update dear..
Ishu is angry on Raman and ignoring him..
Puttar is on mission to manofy her and his antics were so cute..
Continue soon

Thanks priya
Yes raman is cute
cutieruhi thumbnail
cutieruhi thumbnail
PART 11

Raman was shocked feeling ishita's action and tried to broke the kiss.he tried to say something in between the kiss but couldn't say feeling her soft lips against his.he look at her ,her eyes were closed while she was chewing his lips .Raman smiled in between the kiss and start kissing her back with equal passion.

Raman-(St)I don't know what I am doing is right or wrong,but one thing I know I don't want to stop it anymore.its feeling too good to be kissed.feel like giving my breath to her and loosing myself in her.i just don't wanna stop it.thinking so he pulled her more into himself and start kissing her back softly .

Ishita-(St) atlast I am getting what I always wanted.ur love,we r coming closer raman.hide me in urself,i want to get lost in u.she thought and continued kissing him.soon the soft kiss turned into a passionate one,raman bite her lips and demanded entry in her.she opened her mouth and let him enter .their tongue got mingled in each other while his hands start wandering freely on her back.

They were lost in their world when raman's phone start ringing.at first they didn't realised abd continued kissing.but soon it start ringing loudly breaking their moment.

Raman made an irritated face and picked it.

Raman -haan mihir.ishita cursed mihir under her breath for breaking their moment.

Mihir-sorry to disturb u Bhai,but I need u urgently.

Raman-what happened mihir.u r sounding worried.

Mihir-coz I am Bhai.actually our meeting with those foreign clients got prepone.i was trying to avoid them but they want to meet u today only in hotel blue emerald.

Raman look at ishita and said-meeting aaj.ishita told me to rest.and I can't deny her.warna woh phir gussa ho jayegi.cant to tell them to do it tomorrow.actually I too don't feel like going.

Mihir-i know bhai that u wanna rest.i too tell them but they r not listening.if u could make it,warna yeh project hamare haath se nikal jayega.

Raman look at ishita and said-can i go.its important.

Ishita-but ur health.

Mihir- bhai,u can take her with u.agar woh saath hongi toh aapki take care bhi kar payengi.what say.

Raman looked at ishita and asked-tum chalogi.

Ishita nodded in yes.

Raman-ok u send me the address.

Mihir-ok Bhai,sending .saying so he hung the call and send raman address of a resort which was ten kms away from the city.

Mihir-ab aap dono saara din saath rahenge.valentines day ke din ,ghar mein itne saare helps ke saath rehna ,achchi baat hai kya.he said and smiled to himself.

Raman hung the call and look at ishita.she was looking down ,raman so want to hug her again and kiss her senselessly but don't know how to initiate the kiss.last time she was being bold but now she was also looking at the ground like a bundle of nerves.

Raman-(St)kya karun,shall I kiss her again.no no what if she feels bad.par agar bura lagna hota toh why she kissed me .woh kar sakti hai toh main bhi toh kar sakta hoon.he was lost in his thoughts when ishita said-get ready sir,we r getting late.she said looking down making Raman face fell hearing this .he nodded like an obedient kid and went out of her room.while she lay down on the bed blushing hard.

Ishita kept her head on the pillow and start thinking about the kiss caressing her lips-we kissed ,we really kissed.omg it was feeling heavenly to be in his arms ,to be kissed by him.i have always loved him but never thought that it will feel so good when he will love me back.did he love me,or it was just in heat of moment.may be in heat of moment only that's why he didn't kissed me back.but joh bhi ho I just loved it and will cherish this moment for life time.our first ever kiss.she thought and blushed profusely.

On the other hand,raman's condition was not less.he so want to kiss her,feel her again but don't know how to voice his feeling.

After fighting with his inner self for long ,he stop thinking and start getting ready .he was tying the knot of his tie lost in his thoughts when ishita came and start tying the knot.raman just look at her and left the tie.ishita was tying it knot while ishita was doing her job.

After tying the knot,she was going but he pulled her in his arms and the next very moment,he slammed his lips on her.he pinned her to the wall and start kissing her mercilessly.soon she too start kissing him back ,they were enjoying their kiss ,when he heard,aap deewar ke paas khade hokar kya kar rahe hai.

That broke his trance,he look at the voice and saw ishita was standing on the door ,he then look infront of him,noone was there.he realised he was just dreaming about her.he smacked himself for thinking like this for her when she asked again-kuch kho gaya hai kya.

Raman look at her with lost eyes when ishita asked him again with her eyes.

Raman-nothing just looking for matching tie.

Ishita smiled and said-wahan corner mein.saying so she came inside and give him his tie which was laying on the bed.

Ishita- yahan hai,lijiye.jaldi se ready ho kar aa jaiye,i am waiting .saying so she was going when raman said-knot my tie.

Ishita turned hearing this and start tying the knot of his tie while he was just lost in her.he was looking at her without blinking his eyes ,making her conscious.

Ishita look at him while he was already looking at her.they shared a beautiful eye lock.raman tucked a strand of hair caressing her face.ishita closed her eyes feeling his touch.raman caressed her lips feeling hard to close the distance between them.

Baavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna

Baavra mann dekhne chala ek sapna

Baavre se mann ki dekho

Baavri hain baatein

Baavre se mann ki dekho

Baavri hain baatein

Baavri si dhadkanein hain

Baavri hain saansein

Baavri si karvaton se nindiya tu bhaage

Baavre se nain chaahein

Baavre jharokhon se

Baavre nazaaron ko takna

He was just tracing her features while her eyes were closed.she came little closer to him waiting for him to move ahead ,but before that his mobile rang breaking their moment. 

Ishita look down and said-come down,i am  waiting.saying so she went out while raman cursed the credit card company who called at such wrong time.

After sometime,ishra were in the car going towards the resort.they were sitting side by side on the back seat while the driver was driving the car.

Raman looked out and saw the corners of the roads were decorated with many flower shops.boy were gifting roses to girls and many were kissing on the road,some were walking hand in hand .

Raman look at ishita ,she was looking outside ,at the couples.raman saw her hand and held it .ishita turned and look at their hands and then him.raman thought that she may feel bad so was withdrawing his hand but ishita held his hand more firmly smiling.

Raman too smiling holding her hand.

Baavre se is jahaan mein

Baavra ek saath ho

Is sayaani bheed mein

Bas haathon mein tera haath ho

Baavri si dhun ho koi

Baavra ek raag ho

Ho baavri si dhun ho koi

Baavra ek raag ho

Baavre se pair chaahein

Baavre taraanon ke

Baavre se bol pe thirakna

Ishita came little closer to him and he wrang his arms around her smiling.she too smile and rest her head on his chest.raman softly pecked her forehead and hide her more into him closing her eyes.

After few hours,ishita opened her eyes and asked -did we reached.

Raman-no ,this bloody traffic,we r badly stucked.

Ishita take out her head and look on both the sides and all she can see a huge line of cars .

Ishita-omg ,kitni lamba traffic jam hai,how we get out of it.

Raman-we don't have any option other then waiting .

Ishita made a face and start waiting but the cars were moving in turtle speed.raman has to call the clients and postpone the meeting as they can't reach on time.it got fixed on next day.

Few more hours passed,ishita was getting restless.raman can feel her restlessness.

Raman-r u fine.

Ishita nodded saying yes,but worry was written all over her face.

Raman look at her and asked after sometime-ishita r u ok.kuch problem hai kya. 

Ishita look at him  -i wanna use restroom.she said hesitately

Raman-kya kaha.

Ishita looked at him and said it slowly in his ear-toilet .saying so she look down while raman was shocked.he looked at the long line of cars on both the side and said-toilet??

Ishita -lagi hai.she said not able to meet his eyes while raman was thinking what to do.

That's all for now.enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it.

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt.

Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...
Lovely update..
Raman z totaly madly attracted to her...
& ishita z feeling bliss..
Superb..
Mihir wanted ishra to be alone so he planed the meeting 10 km away from hme..
Superb..
Update sooon di..
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di 
First kiss 
Update soon Di