Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

maan married geet due to dadi, but on their SR he tell her he love some1 else, geet shifted to study, both ignored each other. maan saw her in nanital with arjun n get possessive.πŸ˜†

Guys guess story name , writer's name your fav scene n brief of story πŸ˜‰ ( who ll ans all this ll be winner )  on maaneet anniversary we ll declare FAN NO-1 OF FF 
winner of FF-20 is Maaneetfavo congs dear 
sanafatima35 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetymaaneet

maan married geet due to dadi, but on their SR he tell her he love some1 else, geet shifted to study, both ignored each other. maan saw her in nanital with arjun n get possessive.πŸ˜†

Guys guess story name , writer's name your fav scene n brief of story πŸ˜‰ ( who ll ans all this ll be winner )  on maaneet anniversary we ll declare FAN NO-1 OF FF 
winner of FF-20 is Maaneetfavo congs dear 

FF name is The Mist season 2 by singh_24
preetymaaneet thumbnail
guys plz check this link for our other links
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ff name: Mist 2
Writer: Obviously our babbie di/ singh24

It is really awesome super duper story.one of my favourite writer stories obviously super only right.let review about mist 2 story.maaneet marriage suddenly happened dadi health condition.maan and Dadi come to Geet place that marriage happened.in first night maan he love with someone..geet not more interested in marriage but...both r ignored each other.geet went searching part time job.that time Arjun dadimaa sry I forgot her name.in childhood Geet parent know well Arjun family.Arjun, Annie and geet friends.dadi found Geet.she offered job to Geet.arjun planned for theme park .Geet invest his parent lost saving to Arjun company.both Arjun and ggeet partner doing their workk.arjun not know Geet mmarfied with khurana.geet also not told about anything Arjun and Annie.in naintal Geet come Annie and Arjun engagement and also opening of company celebration.maan jealous seeing Geet with Arjun.even Geet also maan to place.maaneet introduced like professional.Geet project handled by kc.dev is only supervising that project.I hate nt and Sam.both r sister.sam tried seduce to maan..office scene Geet added one point agreement I love it scene .abd pool scene.geet mixed alcohol nt and Sam. Drink.they told about their every truth.it really funny scene..they told not royal family.i forgot told about Pari right.pari is maan classmate maan love her bit not purpose.after urs Pari joined maan company.maan purposed unfortunately her dad ill she got married.it is one side love.after maan realised Geet his real love for him.karvachith maan gifted bangel to Geet.Geet angry with maan because she thinking bangel bought for Pari.but bangel maan mother bangel it only right to Geet.maan confessed her love to Geet..everyone know nt and Sam truth..sam went out leave her sister lonely.dev divorced nt.merra enter dev life..dev also feeling about meera.both r married..maaneet happy ending

Favourite character: Maan and Geet...

Favourite scene: I love every maaneet scene and I hate nt and Sam..but I love pool scene so much.

Note: Sry for small review okguys I reply through my phone otherwise I will give more long review

Babbie di ur awesome, super writer...i read ur all completed stories not one time but several times.
preetymaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetfavo

Ff name: Mist 2
Writer: Obviously our babbie di/ singh24

It is really awesome super duper story.one of my favourite writer stories obviously super only right.let review about mist 2 story.maaneet marriage suddenly happened dadi health condition.maan and Dadi come to Geet place that marriage happened.in first night maan he love with someone..geet not more interested in marriage but...both r ignored each other.geet went searching part time job.that time Arjun dadimaa sry I forgot her name.in childhood Geet parent know well Arjun family.Arjun, Annie and geet friends.dadi found Geet.she offered job to Geet.arjun planned for theme park .Geet invest his parent lost saving to Arjun company.both Arjun and ggeet partner doing their workk.arjun not know Geet mmarfied with khurana.geet also not told about anything Arjun and Annie.in naintal Geet come Annie and Arjun engagement and also opening of company celebration.maan jealous seeing Geet with Arjun.even Geet also maan to place.maaneet introduced like professional.Geet project handled by kc.dev is only supervising that project.I hate nt and Sam.both r sister.sam tried seduce to maan..office scene Geet added one point agreement I love it scene .abd pool scene.geet mixed alcohol nt and Sam. Drink.they told about their every truth.it really funny scene..they told not royal family.i forgot told about Pari right.pari is maan classmate maan love her bit not purpose.after urs Pari joined maan company.maan purposed unfortunately her dad ill she got married.it is one side love.after maan realised Geet his real love for him.karvachith maan gifted bangel to Geet.Geet angry with maan because she thinking bangel bought for Pari.but bangel maan mother bangel it only right to Geet.maan confessed her love to Geet..everyone know nt and Sam truth..sam went out leave her sister lonely.dev divorced nt.merra enter dev life..dev also feeling about meera.both r married..maaneet happy ending

Favourite character: Maan and Geet...

Favourite scene: I love every maaneet scene and I hate nt and Sam..but I love pool scene so much.

Note: Sry for small review okguys I reply through my phone otherwise I will give more long review

Babbie di ur awesome, super writer...i read ur all completed stories not one time but several times.

puri pdh ki hai iss story pe toh 

yeh small review hai 
preetymaaneet thumbnail

on geet's b'day she is giving party to her friends she bumped with maan n give him icecream bath its their first meetingπŸ˜† 

winner of FF-21 is Sanafatima35 congs dear

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOVE BLOSSOM
BY DEDIGIRLS...

IMA9167 thumbnail
I sooo love geet family yaar kitnee pyar seh rehtey hai...
And geet giving names to Maan...Like SADU dngh khurana...Naughty Singh khurana...I soo love this one..
My fav8 character is Ayesha...The way she tails geet was sooo cute
FAV8 scene geet bringing Vicky back to Maan..
So emotional and sooo touchy

IMA9167 thumbnail
Preetyyy

Kaha chal gayi
Check kar MERI answer...
preetymaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

Preetyyy

Kaha chal gayi
Check kar MERI answer...

dekh liya sanju lakin ans kal hi dungi agar sahi hai tab bhi aur galat hai tab bhi πŸ˜†
have patience baby