Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sweet, Sweeter, Sweetest!!!!
Beautiful AshNi moments  Cutely personified Ashu and Nidhi's character πŸ‘
Loved every bit of it Aayushi, the caring for each other coming out of love is too precious for both β­οΈ
 Luv ya for this sweetness β€οΈπŸ€—
You have landed me in the AshNiland, but i wonder why did you ask for tomatoes and other special things πŸ˜†
The OS is so romantic and i appreciate your efforts and ideas coming in this Valentine's week! Thanks so much, we are grateful to have you at this forum πŸ€—
Stay blessed!
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... its so beautiful... β­οΈπŸ‘
Cute n Too romantic thru the care n concern of Nidhi n Ashu for each other... β€οΈ
Loved to see a trying to be angry Nidhi... but she was overpowered by Ashu's softness n his love for her... Very cutely narrated Aayushi... Lovely... !!!
Thanks dear for this Awesome piece of work... right time to get n see the love of Ashni n their love... !!!

Thanks n God bless... !
Keep writing more... πŸ˜³
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Such a romantic update Aayushi 
Loved the care and concern of both the lovers and their silence that lead to the sweet moments. 
Lovely to see a beauteous of emotions through your pen, plss do write more. U write so well dear πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks and Loves β€οΈ
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Sweet, Sweeter, Sweetest!!!!

Beautiful AshNi moments  Cutely personified Ashu and Nidhi's character πŸ‘
Loved every bit of it Aayushi, the caring for each other coming out of love is too precious for both β­οΈ
 Luv ya for this sweetness β€οΈπŸ€—
You have landed me in the AshNiland, but i wonder why did you ask for tomatoes and other special things πŸ˜†
The OS is so romantic and i appreciate your efforts and ideas coming in this Valentine's week! Thanks so much, we are grateful to have you at this forum πŸ€—
Stay blessed!

Thank you...Thank you so much darling πŸ˜³πŸ€—  Am glad if you liked this mush 😳 

And for the tomatoes and everything..I was not sure of what I have writtenπŸ˜‰ And This forum is one of the Best !! And Thanks to all of you for keeping it active πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you once again πŸ˜³
darkchocolates thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Wow... its so beautiful... β­οΈπŸ‘

Cute n Too romantic thru the care n concern of Nidhi n Ashu for each other... β€οΈ
Loved to see a trying to be angry Nidhi... but she was overpowered by Ashu's softness n his love for her... Very cutely narrated Aayushi... Lovely... !!!
Thanks dear for this Awesome piece of work... right time to get n see the love of Ashni n their love... !!!

Thanks n God bless... !
Keep writing more... πŸ˜³

Thank you very much for loving it...It feels so good that you all liked it πŸ˜³

And yes will surely keep writing moreπŸ˜‰ Thank you πŸ˜›
darkchocolates thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Such a romantic update Aayushi 

Loved the care and concern of both the lovers and their silence that lead to the sweet moments. 
Lovely to see a beauteous of emotions through your pen, plss do write more. U write so well dear πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks and Loves β€οΈ

Thank you so much sweetheart !!😳 Glad that you loved it...Otherwise I was not sure about what I wrote πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Thank you so much for being the sweetest one in appreciating me...But I still don't know how to write πŸ˜•

But Yes will surely keep on writing more !!πŸ˜³πŸ€—