Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

Bani likes to put Gaurav in embarrassing situations for fun. That's why she voted Mona and Gaurav for jacuzzi task. It was not because she wanted to save Lopa.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No Bani fan has any valid point to defend her lie.. shame, they can't even accept that she lied & uselessly bringing in & bashing Lopa.. when she isn't even relevant to this topic. 🥱 😆

Thing is Bani lied through her nose (as Tanna would say 😆) & got caught big time on national TV. Bringing in Lopa or anyone isn't gonna change this FACT that Bani lied & got caught range haath. 😆 
Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 7 years ago
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkkiHP

Lol haters are so obsessed with Bani..!! So what if she lied on so called National TV...!! I don't give a damn...!! Atleast she is not portraying herself as Sacchai Ki Murti Devi and all stuff..!! Fact is Lopa voted Yes for Banning Gym and sending Bani in Jail with Om Baba which is bigger issue than Bani's lie getting caught on National TV..!! Bas petty issues lekar Bani ko bash karna hai..!! Give me a break.  !!

Uff Uff mirche !!!  This is not  a "Hate Post". Did I mention anywhere that i hate Bani? I made a post about something i saw...something called "FACTS". 

Bani cant portray herself as "sacchai ki murti" because she doesn"t have any "sacchai" in her. She lies everytime. 

Fact is that Bani voted "Yes" for bathroom ban on Lopa. Fact is that she lied to Lopa about this.

Guarav also put Lopa and Swami On in Jail. If Lopa, Mona, Priyanka can share jail with Swami Om then Bani can too. 

Isse bhi petty issues par i can make posts. I dont think i need your permission for that. 

You can have all the "Breaks" you want, no need to get personal. I didn't ask you to read my post. You came at your own free will.
Edited by nehaaa.14 - 7 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is the difference I noticed between Lopa and Bani.
Bani tries to act like she only wants best for everyone and doesn't want to harm anyone but behind their back she's different.

Lopa does bad things but to people's faces so no one has false expectations
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

No Bani fan has any valid point to defend her lie.. shame, they can't even accept that she lied & uselessly bringing in & bashing Lopa.. when she isn't even relevant to this topic. 🥱 😆

Thing is Bani lied through her nose (as Tanna would say 😆) & got caught big time on national TV. Bringing in Lopa or anyone isn't gonna change this FACT that Bani lied & got caught range haath. 😆 

+1 👏
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Eternal_Way

<font color="#330066">nice post lol,nothing new about dis bani lol
</font>

Exactly 😆