Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

I dislike everything abt lopa... she came to bb with gameplan of taking stands... it got backfired when viewers saw her fakeness of doing this for cameras as she sees camera first before doing anything... She can never accept herself wrong when she is wrong... this Rohan also told manytimes... her arrogance reached peaks when she answered to Salman and others that bani ko aadat ho gayi to lose and usko aadat huyi to win... for this atleast she should be evicted before bani and it will be tight slap for her... today she dared to take panga with bb... the way bb blasted her she could not take it... bcz of all these idiotic things go lopa Rohan too was looking bad as tatoos comment was never expected from him... I actually thought Salman would blast her when she commented that short girls related to their character... how cheap can she go... it's a shame that the girl representing our country have such mindset abt girls

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: panacea

Does either BB or Bani fans find it difficult to conclude who stepped out first.

In the previous endurance task, Lopa lifted her hand and BB could see it and announce it.
Is he not able to make out in this case or he is creating an alibi for deducting the amount.
If he thinks there was saazish I think BB is a conspirator.
If they are childish BB is a fraud.

👍🏼 👍🏼
MCube74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for the day Rohan gets evicted.  The look on his face will funny.  Lopa will also get nervous because she will be next.   After this show she will not get any film offers if that is what she is hoping to achieve.  May be one or 2 item songs if lucky in a couple of flop films.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
what!!😲
yeh tu ne kiya kiya?
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

what!!😲
yeh tu ne kiya kiya?

Lopu ki acchai aur sacchai ne mere eyes open kar diye 😳
Lopa slays 🥳