Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Not surprising post.
Let me show you the mirror.
Lopamudra again came THIRD after Bani. She came third in one of her beauty contest and third here as well. Bani also came second . But I won't say that I'm happy because they lost. No, I wanted one of them to win.
All because of her over confidence. Lopa couldn't even make it to top2 😳
Originally posted by: MR752W7TQF2N4Q67
Yup some people are born to lose,even Lopa falls in that category. She continued to remain a sure loser.