Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mdwst

This was damm cute...

Thanks
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kenika

Amezing update...raman is in tension beacuse ishu is not coming yet...he saw the news and scared...ishu came and ishra first hug... 😳 ...ishu is nautanki... 😆 she gave all his colth in loundry...ishra talk was nice...finally he wear colourfull cloth...suprb...plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di...

Thanks dear
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sam-aqua

Amazing 

His concern 
Improvement 
Wardrobe malfunction was overboard though 
He was angry could have scolded her also 
Both dressed 

Thanks dear
Glad you like it
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PremPBSB

Awedome update...

Raman get worried for ishita seeing she is not back yet & the news about a girl been accident make him more scared. Raman take ishita in hug see her safe. Ishita feel how raman worried & consent for her & hug him back. Ishita ask y he not taking his food. Ishita feel cute see raman say she is suppose with her maalik take care of him. Ishita can feel raman changes & they hv the food together. Raman feel ishita beautiful & thought y she only wear white. Ishita at last able to change raman dressing in colourful suits. Raman changes & feel someone is there for him...continue soon...thank u for pm & update

Thanks premlata
Glad u loved it
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rufana10

lovely update di

raman became so worried for ishita as she was late...
he got more frustrated as he didn't have her number...
he got scared seeing d news of accident of a girl in white dress...
he became panicked for ishita and at d same time she returned...
he hugged her...their first hug!...ishita was shocked...realizing he is 
hugging her he gave her explanation but ishita stopped him...
she was surprised seeing d childish side of raman...
ishra had their meal together...ishita helped raman to sleep on bed and
started to think about raman's concern for her and d way he hugged her...
raman got sad seeing ishita in white dress...
ishita gave all his clothes to laundry 😛 and gave him shopping bags full
of new clothes which she shopped for him...ishra talk was nice...
hope raman is smart enough to understand ishita's indirect confess...
he wore ishita's fav green colour shirt and 
ishita wore his fav colour blue anarkali...great!
waiting for d next part...
update soon di...

Thanks rufana
Glad u loved it
Yes he was so concerned about her
Falling for her
Will updt soon

cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sririt

Lovely update

But it's so strange, how so effortlessly Ishita make Raman do according to her
Raman was scared with accident

Thanks ritujaa
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yumiko

Awesome update dear.. Love it... Plzz update next part asap... Thanks for d pm .

Thanks dear 
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: boran

superb update
ishita had not yet returned and raman is extremely stressed about that
he thinks to call her but then he didn't have her number
lo abh uski restlessness badhane ne liye news main kisi accident ke baare main bata diya vo bhi ussi jagah and on top of that the girl died had similar identity like ishita air raman ka fuse UDD gaya
aww when he saw ishu first thing he did was to hug her tight
par jab realise huwa ki ki what is he doing toh mahashae nai ishu ko datna shuru kar diya and again he hugged her so sweet
aww raman be indirect hi sahi magar ishita ko apni life main important roh mana aur mana ki he cares for her
ishita consoles him and tell him that she understand
aww how cutely he behaves when ishita ask him about why he didn't had anything till now
aww he cutely complains that she is his caretaker and she left him alone
haaye ishita be sach kaha that he had hide an adorable raman behind this mask
they had their dinner together and slept thinking about each other
next morning phirse wahi inka whit kapdo par dimag maarna
wah ishita ji kya tarika nikala raman me white kapdo se picha chhudane ka
raman understood her trick and she knows that magar phir bhi she acts so innocent
wah toh madam kal shopping gayi thi raman ke liye and unse kaha to send the bill at his home
Ohoo toh the store people thought them as husband and wife
haaye how innocently she said that she doesn't want anything other than being near him and raman also ask why then she told him that he already knows that
raman came wearing coloured cloths air woh bhi green Jo ki ishita ka favourite colour hai
will wait to read next part update soonish 😊

Thanks dear
Glad u loved it
Yes he was so tensed for her
And when she came back he hugged her
Yes he is changing for her
Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: peg_pionne

Fabulous part
Update soonish 👏 😃

Thanks dear
cutieruhi thumbnail
PART 8

Raman came down wearing green shirt with black formals and saw her arranging plates wearing a blue anarkali suit.her longs hairs were open and was falling till her waist.sha has applied Kohl in her deep almond eyes with a light shade on lipstick adding glow to her face.raman got lost in her beauty and was about to trip on the stairs when ishita held him and said-sambhal ke sir.

Raman looked at her and said tucking a strand of hair -u r looking beautiful ishita.

Ishita looked down smiling and said-and u r looking handsome in my favourite colour .chahiye breakfast kar lijiye.

Raman nodded and both went to the dining table.ishita served him hot paranthas and told him to eat.he start eating it slowly when he said-so u were sure that I will wear green shirt.thays why u were blue.

Ishita-ofcourse,waise bhi I didn't left any option for u.she said smiling.

Raman just smiled at her answer and start eating again.he himself was wandering why he is behaving so softly with her .she is  go on changing him as per her will but instead of scolding her ,he is dancing on her tune .may be because he was feeling this warmth of relationship after so long .after so long he got someone who is so dedicated to him.who want nothing just his well-being.who want to take care of him not because he is her responsibility but because she want to take care of him.and he was just loving this whole feeling of being so important to someone.

Raman was having his food lost in his thoughts while ishita was just admiring him serving juice for him,when mihir entered thd house.

He look at raman and was pleasantly surprised to see him wearing green shirt.he was pestering raman to wear colourful shirts for long but he wasn't listening but today he was happy that finally raman is changing.mihir was smiling looking at raman when his eyes fall on ishita and his smile turned into anger as now he knows why raman is changing .

He went inside and look at raman in anger .

Raman look at mihir and asked-what??

Mihir-aapne green shirt kyun pehni.

Ishra got startled with his sudden question.

Raman-what kind of question is this mihir.

Mihir-i just asked why u wear this shirt.

Raman-tumhe pasand nahi aaya.

Mihir-baat pasand aane ki nahi hai.i want to ask why u r changing urself for her.uss din khana,aaj kapde.why Bhai why.why because of her.kya hai isme aisa that u r dancing on her tune.

Raman-so u r not liking that I am changing.

Mihir-i like that u r changing for good but I am not liking the fact that u r changing for her .kyun badal rahi hai who aapko aur kyun sunn rahen hai aap uski.is she doing something to u.saying so he turned to ishita and said holding her arms tightly-tell me what u r doing with my Bhai.jaadu  kar rahi ho unn par.he said in anger while ishita tried to get off her hand .

Raman-chodo usse mihir.kya kar rahe ho.usse chot lag jayegi.

Mihir hold ishita's hand and said-chalo niklo baahar,ab tum than nahi rahogi.main tumhe naukari se nikalta hoon.

Ishita shrugged his hand and said-who r u to throw me out.mujhe raman sir ne job di hai,woh nikalenge tab jaaungi.

Mihir look at raman and said-bhai throw her out.

Raman-but why mihir.she is doing her job effectively,why will I throw her out.woh kahan jayegi.

Mihir-i don't know anything .she is not good,she is playing with u .i dont know how and why but she has some motive.and I can't let her hurt u.aap nikalo usse.

Raman-but mihir,

Mihir couldn't let him complete and said- her or me Bhai.

Raman got shocked hearing this.

Raman-what r u saying mihir.

Mihir-yes Bhai,u throw her out or I am resigning.aap ko hum dono mein se kisi ek ko chunna hoga.

Raman eyes got filled hearing this and said-i am not going to choose anyone nor I will tell her to go.jisse jo karna hai kare.saying so raman went taking his coat .ishita tried to stop him but he went without listening to her.

Ishita turned at mihir and said-mil gayi shaanti aapko,unka dil dukha kar.if I am wrong for him then prove me wrong.aap main galat lagti hoon naa,toh mujhe hurt karte but aapne raman ko hurt karke galat kiya ,bahut galat.sayinh so she went from there crying leaving a stunned mihir behind.

Mihir sat on the chair and started feeling guilty for his words.

Mihir-how could u mihir.how could u hurt Bhai for anyone .he was trying to be happy and u ruined everything.u hurt him for ur suspicion.ishita is right,mujhe Bhai ka dil nahi dukhana chahiye tha.i should go and seek forgiveness.thinking so he got up and went out.

Mihir drives fastly to raman's office.he get into the office and asked about raman on reception.

Rec-sir toh meeting ke liye kahin gaye hai,unhone apni back to back five meeting line up karwayi hai.and had told me that noone should disturb him,and noone means not even u .she said making mihir's face fell.

Mihir-ok I am waiting for him in his cabin.give me a call when he is back.saying so he went to raman's  cabin.

The day went in a jiffy ,mihir was sitting in his cabin and called many times about raman but get the same answer that he is not back yet.waiting for raman,mihir slept on his cabin only.

It was eight in night,when mihir woke up hearing landline ringing.

Mihir looked at his watch and said-arey aath baj gaya.how could I sleep.bhai aa kar ghar chale gaye kya.thinking so he picked the call only to hear ishita's voice-at last u picked the phone .sir kahan hai aap,itni raat ho gayi .ab toh ghar aa jaiye.mihir surf aapka bhala chahte hai,unki baat par itna gussa hona achchi baat nahi.

Mihir felt bad hearing her words .he felt ashamed of himself that he was bad-mouthing her but she is defending him.

Mihir-i am mihir ,Bhai toh nahi hai.

Ishita-mihir ,aap.raman kahan hai .

Mihir-i don't know ,I am waiting for him since morning in office but he didn't come back.

Ishita-woh ghar bhi nahi laute.mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai mihir.raman kahan hai.she said almost crying.

Mihir was stunned to hear her concern for raman.

Mihir-aap pareshan mat hoiye.i will find Bhai.

Ishita-please find him mihir.saying so she hung the call.

Mihir called the receptionist and took the hotel's name where raman's meeting was going on.he called in the hotel only to know that meeting got over three hours ago.

Mihir got frightened hearing this.he called the employees who were with him but noone knows about raman.

Mihir decided to go out and search for raman.he was going when he got ishita's call.mihir told her that raman is nowhere making ishita scared to wits.she started crying.

Mihir-aap roiye mat,i will search Bhai.

Ishita-please take me along with u.

Mihir-ok I am coming aap bahar aaiye.saying so he hung the call and went to his car .

After half an hour,ishita and mihir was searching for raman madly.mihir was cursing himself for all this mess while ishita was praying for his well being.suddenly it start raining making them more worried.

Even after searching for more then two hours then don't get any clue of raman.with every passing minute their tension was increasing.ishita start crying feeling helpless.mihir don't know how to console him.suddenly they saw his merc parked near a car .mihir stopped the car and both ran to the car only to see Raman sitting under the tree hiding his face in his legs.they cried seeing his condition.

Ishita ran to raman while mihir step back blaming himself for raman's condition.

Ishita sat beside raman and said-aap yahan kya kar rahe hai raman.she asked softly caressing his hair.

Raman raised his head hearing her voice.ishita could see his red and puffy eyes.

Ishita cupped his face and said-kya hua raman.

Raman-main kisi ke liye important nahi hoon ishita .sab mujhe chod kar chale jaate hai,maa chali gayi,papa chale gaye, simmi chali gayi,sab chale gaye.aaj mihir ne bhi mujhe chod kar jaane ko taiyaar ho gaya.kal tum bhi chali jaogi.sab chale jaate hai ishita bas meri jaan nahi jaati.he said crying .

Ishita-shh,kya bol rahe hai.koi aap ko chod kar nahi jayega,naa mihir naa main.hum hamesha aapke saath rahenge.

Raman-nahi sab chale jaayenge mujhe chod kar.i am not important naa.main kisi ke liye important nahi.

Ishita couldn't take it anymore and hugged him tight.she said caressing his back-aap important ho raman.mere liye ho,sabse important.aap please chup ho jaaiye aur ghar chaliye.she said crying with him..

Raman snuggled more into her and said-main sach mein important hoon tumhare liye.

Ishita nodded in yes.

Raman-tum mujhe chod kar nahi jaogi.

Ishita nodded in no .

Raman-aur mihir.

Mihir came to him and said-main bhi nahi Bhai,sorry Bhai.i am so sorry.he said holding his ears.

Raman hugged ishita and mihir tight and said smiling-tum dono ko hug karke jo sukoon mila woh puri bottle pill kha ke bhi nahi mila.tum dono bahut impo,he couldn't complete and fainted in their arms while an empty bottle of antidepressants slip from his hand.

Ishita and mihir got shocked to see this they held raman in a jiffy and took him to the car.ishita settled on back seat with raman while mihir start driving.

In way,

Ishita-where we r going.

Mihir-hospital.

Ishita-no take me to a medical shop then home.hospital jaayenge toh police case ho jayega.raman will be arrested in attempt to suicide.

Mihir-but jaan toh bach jayegi.let me take him to hospital.

Ishita-dont argue,take me to a medical shop.

Mihir-i will not allow u to do any stunt with Bhai.

Ishita-raman jitne important tumhare liye hai,usse jyada mere liye hai.just do as I say.

Mihir nodded and turned towards a medical store.ishita rushed inside and took some injection and medicines.ishita injected raman an injection whils mihir was just seeing.mihir start driving without any questions. after about ten minutes raman start throwing up.ishita held him tightly caressing his back while he was throwing up .after vomiting all the pills he has taken he again goe unconscious.ishita gave him another injection and told mihir to take them home.

Soon they reached  home.mihir and ishita make raman lay down on the bed.ishita changed his shirt after cleaning him when mihir said-main unke kapde change karta hoon,aap bhi change kar lo.u r stinking.bhai throwed up on u.

Ishita just nodded and went while mihir changed his remaining clothes.after ten   minutes ishita came in fresh clothes.she was beside raman and checked his pulse.it was normal.

Ishita have him another injection and pecked raman's forehead softly while a tear fell off her eyes feeling unknown fear.mihir was keenly observing her.she covered raman properly with the quilt and turned to mihir.

Ishita-thank u,aapne kuch khaya hai,do u want anything.

Mihir-just answer to my question.kaun ho aap.

Ishita looked at him and told him to settle down.

That's all for now.enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it.

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt.
Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago